PDA

View Full Version : Mr Binney Confirmed, It Was Not Russia

donnay
08-16-2017, 12:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljK_EtqwPNg

Good morning, I’m still reporting on: Mr. Binney – Confirms, It Was Not Russian Hacking, 1755

Synopsis: A little over 3 years ago, we were the first organization to interview the most spectacular intelligence community whistleblower in American history, Bill Binney.

Mr. Binney was the NSA’s top technical guy. His formal title was very impressive – Technical Director of the World for the Geo-Political, Military Analysis and Reporting Group.

I filmed Mr. Binney in his home in Maryland just a few miles from NSA Headquarters it Ft. Meade. It resulted in a 10-part series with astounding revelations about the depth of surveillance that the United States in undergoing. The reports are #288, 290, 291, 293, 294, 295, 298, 299, 302, and 306.
I placed no ads on these vids because I didn’t want to give YouTube any excuse to take them down.

Only the first two cracked 10,000 views, which is a shame.

Last night, Mr. Binney was invited by Tucker Carlson to explain how his group of retired NSA folk have analyzed the metadata from the purloined DNC emails and found – to no surprise – that they were not hacked by the Russians.
[insert]
So there it is, now a part of the historical record attested to by the leading authority in the world. The Russians did not hack DNC emails and give them to WikiLeaks to help elect Donald Trump.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/mr-binney-confirmed-it-was-not-russia/

Jamesiv1
08-16-2017, 12:57 PM
Doesn't matter. Trump Russia. Jared, McMaster, Bannon... all Russia. Bad. with Nazis.

Wait just a minute. Just one question:

What proof do you have that *YOU* are not colluding with Russia???

nikcers
08-16-2017, 01:04 PM
Doesn't matter. Trump Russia. Jared, McMaster, Bannon... all Russia. Bad. with Nazis.

Wait just a minute. Just one question:

What proof do you have that *YOU* are not colluding with Russia???
I think the narrative is framed colluding with Russia because we are actually on a war path with Russia but the establishment wants the narrative to be that you are either a patriot or a traitor., We put sanctions which is an act of war against Russia. What proof do you have that you are not beating war drums against Russia by propagating their narrative by taking either position on it.