PDA

View Full Version : War Drums Beating For Venezuela?

Brian4Liberty
08-14-2017, 12:42 PM
War Drums Beating For Venezuela? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71BixqPY-9Q)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71BixqPY-9Q

Late last week President Trump threatened US military action against Venezuela because "people are dying" there. CIA director Mike Pompeo amplified Trump's statement by claiming that Venezuela is a threat to the US because the Cubans, Russians, Iranians, and Hezbollah are all there. Why are they ramping up the war propaganda?

acptulsa
08-14-2017, 12:56 PM
Why are they ramping up the war propaganda?

Why do they ever beat the war drums? They're afraid Venezuela will come to be ruled by a government willing to sell petroleum for something other than petrodollars, they're afraid the new government will not set up a Rothschild central bank, or both.

jmdrake
08-17-2017, 06:19 AM
Why do they ever beat the war drums? They're afraid Venezuela will come to be ruled by a government willing to sell petroleum for something other than petrodollars, they're afraid the new government will not set up a Rothschild central bank, or both.

You don't understand. Donald Trump is secretly playing infinity-D chess and this is all a ruse to bring freedumb to Venezuela through non-interventionism just like asset forfeiture is a secret plan to advance libertarian ideals by......screw it. The cognitive dissonance it takes to be a Trump supporter hurts my head too much.

Ender
08-17-2017, 08:33 AM

Ummmm.....Both. ;)

Ender
08-17-2017, 08:33 AM
You don't understand. Donald Trump is secretly playing infinity-D chess and this is all a ruse to bring freedumb to Venezuela through non-interventionism just like asset forfeiture is a secret plan to advance libertarian ideals by......screw it. The cognitive dissonance it takes to be a Trump supporter hurts my head too much.

Mine, as well.