PDA

View Full Version : Great youtube video on Univision RP rally

Wingman
12-11-2007, 06:45 AM
I don't know if this has been posted yet but i like this video showing all the Dr Paul supprters at the Univision debate lining the streets. The MSM refuse to cover it :-
http://www.truthnews.us/?p=1216

It really shows how sensational Dr Paul's message is. I also wanted to say that this is credit due to Dr Paul's steadfast hard work over the last decade fighting for his and our nation. Do you see any other candidate sitting on so many house subcommittees? Who really know all the documents and issues? No! Only Ron Paul has the pexerience and judgement to carry us through. He may not be right 100% of the time but at least he knows what he is doing.....

edit: oh and keep an eye out for the glimpse of ron paul signing autographs and so on in the background :P

Compare the others :-

Clinton: what can i say.. its sad. she is just a great lobbyist. She buys her votes and all her votes are from big corporations. No real sense of unity for America. Especially the small fighters who have always been America's future.

Obama: ok.. nice guy but he is more a bureaucrat to me than a president. Good to have in Dr Paul's cabinet maybe.

Edwards: nice lawyer but like all lawyers, too shifty by nature.

Ghoulani: this guy gives people the creeps. Thats why he can never get a good looking decent girl to go out with him. (ok he looks bad too - poor guy :/)

Fred thompson: i think he needs to lose wieght.

Mitt Romney: nice rich man. But I dont think rich men should be presidents. Their money by nature makes them too biased. Also ont forget he is a mormon. Mormons are nice buuut.. not really representative of america.

Huckabee: well.. this guys DID lose weight. but he reminds me too much of Gomer Pyle :/ Brainless naive and just plain lucky to be alive (ie: hasnt been run over by a truck yet, by some freak of chance).

heheee...

speciallyblend
12-11-2007, 06:55 AM
good stuff,they cant ignore after dec 16th;) bring it on already:)
I want blimp stories all day today i want pictures :)

Begood
12-11-2007, 06:55 AM
wow very good video!!

Real_CaGeD
12-11-2007, 06:57 AM
The obvious strength of the movement will soon send the MSM into a tailspin of confusion.

On another note, my yard signs got here yesterday. Mt yard is the best in south Georgia.

mopar.bo
12-11-2007, 06:59 AM
That sawed-off little man in the beginning cracked me up. I thought he was gonna stab somebody.

This video could give the average FoxNews-mind-fucked American the idea that Ron Paul supports the position that the fat foreign gentleman was trying to express, and that's just not the case. I didn't think the video was that good.

Rex
12-11-2007, 07:43 AM
I loved the video.. You could just feel the energy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ggibson1
12-11-2007, 07:44 AM
That sawed-off little man in the beginning cracked me up. I thought he was gonna stab somebody.

This video could give the average FoxNews-mind-fucked American the idea that Ron Paul supports the position that the fat foreign gentleman was trying to express, and that's just not the case. I didn't think the video was that good.

Ron Paul has never said kick out all the mexicans... and from what I could tell and from what you could tell he wasnt foreign at all. Maybe you should look up Ron Pauls position on this... No Amnesty... instead smart immagration rules should be put in place so these people can come here legally at the same pace that we need them to come here. Ron Paul would obviously setup a system where LOTS of Mexicans could come here to work... LEGALLY... and in a way that was financially viable for services they will use while here like hospitals..

troyd1
12-11-2007, 08:07 AM
We need to digg this and send this as a tip to drudgereport.com. I already did.