PDA

View Full Version : XM POTUS 08 Played New RP Healthcare ad

mrchubbs
12-11-2007, 06:20 AM
A news program on POTUS 08 just played the new Ron Paul Health Care ad during their news program in a segment where they were updating the "happenings" of the campaigns. Cool.

im_a_pepper
12-11-2007, 08:35 AM
I listen to the POTUS08 channel pretty often, I hear nothing but negative commentary towards Ron Paul consistently. Either through ignoring his existence entirely or underplaying his significance. I do hear his ads play pretty often on there though.

Censorship by omission.

steph3n
12-11-2007, 08:53 AM
I listen to the POTUS08 channel pretty often, I hear nothing but negative commentary towards Ron Paul consistently. Either through ignoring his existence entirely or underplaying his significance. I do hear his ads play pretty often on there though.

Censorship by omission.

I haven't had XM the last week due to being in a rental for business work, but I had been listening before and they did quite a good job. Back when we were getting little to no coverage they played one of the SC rallies in full and some other events.

RTsquared
12-11-2007, 08:55 AM
Scott Walterman had Thom Mosloom of The M Network on this morning approx. 8:40 EST - to talk about (of all things) the BLIMP!

When informed that the blimp was not officially set to launch until tomorrow, Thom told Scott that he'd be available tomorrow to discuss it more.

XM LOVES the blimp!!!