PDA

View Full Version : 100 days in slammer for registering dead voters for Dems

Swordsmyth
08-10-2017, 04:47 PM
Spieles admitted he prepared all 18 of the false voter registration forms by obtaining information from “walk sheets” given to him by the Virginia Democratic Party. Spieles said no one else participated in the crime.

More at: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/10/college-student-gets-100-days-in-slammer-for-registering-dead-voters-for-dems.html

I believe nobody else was involved, don't you.;)

timosman
08-10-2017, 05:30 PM
I hope Zippyjuan is back from vacation soon.:cool:

Swordsmyth
08-10-2017, 05:32 PM
I hope @Zippyjuan (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=17293) is back from vacation soon.:cool:
Perhaps a 100 day "vacation"?

timosman
08-10-2017, 05:33 PM
Perhaps a 100 day "vacation"?

Now, that would be funny.:cool:

UWDude
08-10-2017, 08:30 PM
remember, Zippy told us only 1 out of every billion votes are fraudulent.

Swordsmyth
08-10-2017, 08:39 PM
remember, Zippy told us only 1 out of every billion votes are fraudulent.

So now we know there are at least 18 billion voters.
We must really have an illegal ALIEN problem since there are only 6.5 billion humans.

TheCount
08-10-2017, 09:20 PM
remember, Zippy told us only 1 out of every billion votes are fraudulent.There are 0 votes involved here.

Dr.3D
08-10-2017, 09:24 PM
I hope Zippyjuan is back from vacation soon.:cool:
Maybe he lost his job here.

Swordsmyth
08-10-2017, 09:24 PM
There are 0 votes involved here.
Because he just registered them for laughs?
Because he says nobody else but him was part of this and you believe him?

Raginfridus
08-10-2017, 09:26 PM
lol Looks like our ballot boxes are more porous than our borders. ;) One wonders where that spirit of "transparency" goes after the elections. Illegals probably couldn't care less who goes to Washington, they know better than to trust anybody's government. Time and again, it's the fanatics in our country legally who are sabotaging the elections.

Swordsmyth
08-10-2017, 09:28 PM
lol Looks like our ballot boxes are more porous than our borders. ;) One wonders where that spirit of "transparency" goes after the elections. Illegals probably couldn't care less who goes to Washington, they know better than to trust anybody's government. Time and again, it's the fanatics in our country legally who are sabotaging the elections.
Illegals do vote, they vote for less immigration enforcement and more welfare, therefore they vote demoncrat.

TheCount
08-10-2017, 09:32 PM
Because he just registered them for laughs?
Because he says nobody else but him was part of this and you believe him?He registered them for money. He got paid based on number of registrations, and so he filled in fake forms.

How many votes were recorded against these registrations?

Do you think that there were votes but Fox is covering it up?

Out of your millions of fake votes, how many have been found? Do you have updates for your previous thread? (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?513487-Between-594-000-and-5-7-million-noncitizens-voted-in-the-2008-presidential-election)

Raginfridus
08-10-2017, 10:06 PM
Illegals do vote, they vote for less immigration enforcement and more welfare, therefore they vote demoncrat.I don't know, I think that's libruls projecting like they're for Hispanics, and maybe they register a bunch of phony IDs for some illegals to vote with, but my impression working with Mexicans is they hate government, and they're suspicious of our government most of all. Their anchor babies grow up to be libruls, for sure.

Swordsmyth
08-10-2017, 10:08 PM
I don't know, I think that's libruls projecting like they're for Hispanics, and maybe they register a bunch of phony IDs for some illegals to vote with, but my impression working with Mexicans is they hate government, and they're suspicious of our government most of all. Their anchor babies grow up to be libruls, for sure.
There are no doubt some outliers in any population.

euphemia
08-10-2017, 10:09 PM
In my opinion, a person who commits vote fraud should forfeit his right to ever vote again.

Swordsmyth
08-10-2017, 10:13 PM
In my opinion, a person who commits vote fraud should forfeit his right to ever vote again.
Good idea.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
08-10-2017, 10:18 PM
Maybe he lost his job here.

Nah; he's vacationing in Cuba. He'll be back next week.

Raginfridus
08-10-2017, 10:23 PM
Honestly, I would go with revoking citizenship and forced exile. Even if he can't ever legally vote again, we've established that fraudulent voting wasn't a problem for him. Taking his citizenship and banishing the fool to walk the Cursed Earth would send a message.

Swordsmyth
08-10-2017, 10:25 PM
Honestly, I would go with revoking citizenship and forced exile. Even if he can't ever legally vote again, we've established that fraudulent voting wasn't a problem for him. Taking his citizenship and banishing the fool to walk the Cursed Earth would send a message.
I would have to think long and hard to decide if I objected to the death penalty, voting IS that serious.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
08-10-2017, 10:48 PM
He registered them for money. He got paid based on number of registrations, and so he filled in fake forms.

He did? You mean like commission style-paid by the piece? I didn't see that anywhere. Not saying it's not there, but I did not see it. I've also never heard of anything like that. Do you have a link?

TheTexan
08-10-2017, 11:04 PM
Spieles admitted he prepared all 18 of the false voter registration forms by obtaining information from “walk sheets” given to him by the Virginia Democratic Party.

Absolutely disgraceful.

timosman
08-10-2017, 11:27 PM
Nah; he's vacationing in Cuba. He'll be back next week.

No internet in Cuba?

NorthCarolinaLiberty
08-10-2017, 11:31 PM
No internet in Cuba?

I don't think he'll post from there. I think he's just taking a full vacation. Seems more his style.

By the way, I never like that term working vacation. If you're working, then it's not a vacation.