PDA

View Full Version : Yoots, foodstamps, Infowars

tod evans
08-09-2017, 06:49 AM
I didn't subject myself to the video, hence I'm not including it.

Go to the link if you give a shit.

VIDEO: GANGSTER THREATENS TO KILL TRUMP FOR TAKING AWAY HIS MAMA’S FOOD STAMPS

https://www.infowars.com/video-gangster-threatens-to-kill-trump-for-taking-away-his-mamas-food-stamps/

Shock video has emerged of a group of gangsters waving guns and threatening to kill Donald Trump because he took away their mama’s food stamps.
The clip opens with the main protagonist rapping to the camera with his pants almost halfway down his legs. Numerous different types of firearms are being waved around by his fellow thugs.
Most of the lyrics are unintelligible, but the man makes numerous references to Trump while his gangster friends point guns at the camera.

“Let’s get it, nigga, a hundred round nigga, let’s go to war!” he then says, before adding, “take the government to war, take the army to war, I go to war with who the f*ck I want to.”
“I really want to go to war with Donald Trump because Donald Trump wants to take food stamps from my mama. And that’s all the f*ck she got, bitch,” the man states.
“As long as the motherf*ckin government let us keep food stamps, we gonna be good,” he adds, before warning that things will get “ugly” and “bitches gonna go down” if Trump takes away people’s Fruit Loops.
“We want war, we gonna declare war….we got the drums bitch and grenades,” he concludes.
Earlier this week, the USDA announced that more than 1.1 million Americans have dropped off the food stamp rolls since President Trump took office in January 2017.
Before Trump was elected, there were numerous rap videos and performances that called for his assassination, with some even being celebrated by the media.
As we previously highlighted, a track entitled “F*ck Trump Anthem” contained a number of violent threats towards the presidential candidate, including a vow to cave Trump’s head in with a shovel and a promise that if he visits Baltimore, Trump will “die”. One of the lines in the rap also talks about filling Trump with hollow point bullets.
The track was hailed by Billboard.com as a powerful “viral protest song,” who noted that it landed a “barrage of verbal blows on Trump”.

Anti Federalist
08-09-2017, 11:49 AM
I can't watch videos where I'm at, but based on the lyrics in the OP, I'd be inclined to say it was a deliberate spoof, designed to get people riled up.

I almost fell victim to a "fake news" video of the same sort the other day, some blonde snowflake complaining that her boss dared to fire her for showing up to work hung over and late on her first day.

Turned out to be a gag.

Then again who knows?

When the final collapse happens, anybody with a room temperature IQ or above knows to stay far the hell away from any inner city enclaves.

They are all one week away from going into feral, flesh eating zombie mode.

dannno
08-09-2017, 12:04 PM
I can't watch videos where I'm at, but based on the lyrics in the OP, I'd be inclined to say it was a deliberate spoof, designed to get people riled up.

I almost fell victim to a "fake news" video of the same sort the other day, some blonde snowflake complaining that her boss dared to fire her for showing up to work hung over and late on her first day.

Turned out to be a gag.

Then again who knows?

When the final collapse happens, anybody with a room temperature IQ or above knows to stay far the hell away from any inner city enclaves.

They are all one week away from going into feral, flesh eating zombie mode.

It's from a year ago, he was arrested..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqOdd-kZ1rI

..He was arrested on charges including firearms charges, which sucks, except that it turns out they were stolen from a gun store.

Food stamps part:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuF8iKt7puo

If you wanna see the part with the guns they have, follow the links in the OP

juleswin
08-09-2017, 12:25 PM
I watched the video and just like everything associated with infowars, they can never get the story straight. I know that I am nitpicking but when you are a professional news site with multi-million dollar budget, you got to get the story right.

Shock video has emerged of a group of gangsters waving guns and threatening to kill Donald Trump because he took away their mama’s food stamps.

Shocking video has emerged? the video is 1 year and change, it has made its rounds on youtube, the authorities have see it, dealt with the producer and the smart folks at infowars calls it emerging.

Also, they did not threaten Trump because he took away their food stamps, Trump had just won the primaries when the video was made, there is no way Trump could have taken away his mama's food stamp. He was threatening Trump because he thought Trump would cut food stamps if he won the presidency as a long shot against the heavy favorite Hillary. It sounds like a minor difference but there is a difference.

Lastly, Trump's budget proposal that would cut the SNAP program by 25% hasn't even passed yet, it is possible that the cuts in food stamp would remain after it is passed but it is not a guarantee. So until his budget actually passes and the cuts remain, he hasn't cut anyone's food stamp.

It is annoying things like this that annoy me about infowars.

TheCount
08-09-2017, 01:22 PM
I watched the video and just like everything associated with infowars, they can never get the story straight. I know that I am nitpicking but when you are professional news site with multi-million dollar budget, you got to get the story right.

They got the story exactly the way that they want it. All of the inaccuracies that you mentioned further the agenda that Infowars wants to broadcast.

Anti Federalist
08-09-2017, 01:40 PM
It's from a year ago, he was arrested.

Oh yeah, that guy.

Had I been able to watch i would have recognized him.

Thanks.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
08-09-2017, 01:57 PM
They got the story exactly the way that they want it. All of the inaccuracies that you mentioned further the agenda that Infowars wants to broadcast.

Eh, no different from all the progressive news outlets that you favor.

I read a lot of the Yahoo headlines and some of their stories. They use the exact same misleading techniques. A lot if it is about making money over the competition than any "agenda." They are just as bad--if not worse--than so-called alternative media. I see other traditional news outlets doing the same thing.

dannno
08-09-2017, 02:05 PM
I watched the video and just like everything associated with infowars, they can never get the story straight. I know that I am nitpicking but when you are a professional news site with multi-million dollar budget, you got to get the story right.

Shocking video has emerged? the video is 1 year and change, it has made its rounds on youtube, the authorities have see it, dealt with the producer and the smart folks at infowars calls it emerging.

Also, they did not threaten Trump because he took away their food stamps, Trump had just won the primaries when the video was made, there is no way Trump could have taken away his mama's food stamp. He was threatening Trump because he thought Trump would cut food stamps if he won the presidency as a long shot against the heavy favorite Hillary. It sounds like a minor difference but there is a difference.

Lastly, Trump's budget proposal that would cut the SNAP program by 25% hasn't even passed yet, it is possible that the cuts in food stamp would remain after it is passed but it is not a guarantee. So until his budget actually passes and the cuts remain, he hasn't cut anyone's food stamp.

It is annoying things like this that annoy me about infowars.

So what you're both saying is that none of the inaccuracies were material, whatsoever.

Schifference
08-09-2017, 02:11 PM
**Breaking News** President John F. Kennedy was assonated by a lone gunman with a magic bullet.

juleswin
08-09-2017, 02:13 PM
**Breaking News** President John F. Kennedy was assassinated by a lone gunman with a magic bullet.

None of the inaccuracies in that post is material(whatever that means).

dude58677
08-10-2017, 03:37 PM
https://youtu.be/K6qGwmXZtsE

dannno
08-10-2017, 03:48 PM
None of the inaccuracies in that post is material(whatever that means).

The inaccuracies in that case are in fact quite material.