PDA

View Full Version : Okay, my latest form letter to Iowans..

krott5333
12-11-2007, 02:46 AM
I need to send these ones out.. like.. TOMORROW.

------

Hello neighbor. Well, actually, I’m in Pennsylvania. Yes, more campaign literature! I’m sorry. But then again, I can’t be sorry. I feel I must spread the word about Ron Paul, a candidate who’s character and principles are far beyond the rest of the pack.

Ron Paul has a duty to the people. He has a duty to uphold and fight for our Constitutional rights. Or should I say, our inalienable rights that are supposed to be protected by the Constitution. But as you know, over the years, things have steadily taken a turn for the worse, and our elected leaders no longer seem to respect the Constitution or the idea of individual freedom.

Ron Paul does indeed have a duty, and he is one of the very few in office who consistently carries out that duty. Ron Paul’s voting record is flawless. He consistently votes according to the Constitution. He has never voted to raise taxes, or for an unbalanced budget. He is so unwavering in his principles, that lobbyists don’t even bother coming to his Congressional office. As President, he will return value to our money. And of course, being a strict adherer of the Constitution, Ron Paul is the most pro-gun candidate running.

There was a form letter I could have used today, but I chose not to. I don’t like form letters. I imagine that’s probably true for many of the volunteers who are writing letters to Iowans. We are too passionate for form letters. There are reasons behind such a passion: the desire for freedom; the desire for individual rights; the desire for change; the desire to have a government that represents the people, instead of controlling the people; and, the desire to elect a President that runs not for himself, but for his country.

Ron Paul continues to fulfill his duty to us. It is now time that we the people fulfill our duty to our country by voting for Ron Paul. I truly believe as President, Ron Paul would make this country a much better place for generations to come. I have never been so involved and so excited about a candidate before. So I must urge you to vote for Ron Paul in the Iowa Republican Caucus on January 3rd.

“No party” (or independent) voters can register Republican on caucus night and vote.

Sincerely,

Patrick A. Krott

-----------------------