PDA

View Full Version : Scoop: Mooch is Setting Up Offsite WH Comms Dept

dannno
08-03-2017, 11:13 AM
https://medium.com/@Cernovich/exclusive-scaramucci-memo-showed-content-focused-vision-for-white-house-communications-team-ce242c96e8c8

Exclusive — Scaramucci Memo Showed Content Focused Vision for White House Communications Team

“An effective Comms shop will dictate the news of the day on most days,” former White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci wrote in a rough draft of a memo sent to Cernovich Media. Under Mooch, the White House would focus more on creating content directly for the people rather than responding to the “news of the days” others created.

The Mooch Memo listed five priorities, including “Make the News — We go First,” and “Filling the Content Void.” Under Mooch, White House comms was going to be more aggressive and content based: “Comms needs to be run like a news channel with producers, scripts, and narration.”

Mooch understands new media, and viewed his job as setting rather than responding to news cycles. The Mooch Memo provides:

b) the refined Roger Ailes theory- we exercise influence over the news cycle because POTUS and the government make news — (i.e. do things on a daily basis that matter). An effective Comms shop will dictate the news of the day on most days.

As part of Mooch’s news channel mindset strategy, FoxNews executive Bill Shine was gong to be brought in to, as Priority #4 suggested, “Fill the Content Void.”

-in addition to written word production (i.e. speeches, talking points, and press releases), the WH should vastly increases the amount of visual, video, and graphical images that it produces to communicate our message(s).

Mooch’s communications vision will be held elsewhere, as Mooch will be holding a press conference live on social media to discuss his plans to create an off-West Wing press shop with the sole purpose of supporting President Donald Trump’s America First agenda.

The Full Mooch Memo is Below. Keep in mind this is a DRAFT memo, which I am reproducing below because that is the way real news is done.

Read for more:

https://medium.com/@Cernovich/exclusive-scaramucci-memo-showed-content-focused-vision-for-white-house-communications-team-ce242c96e8c8

:cool:

dannno
08-03-2017, 12:36 PM
Bump

KEEF
08-03-2017, 12:44 PM
Wait, what... so I can take my tin foil cap off because TPTB HAVE been telling MSM what news narrative to tell the people?

jllundqu
08-03-2017, 01:13 PM
Wasn't he fired?

dannno
08-03-2017, 01:37 PM
Wasn't he fired?

Yes, originally he wrote this as a plan for the comm dept, but since he got fired it sounds like he is turning this into a semi-rogue operation, with connections to the WH.

He was fired by the new guy, who wouldn't even have been there if it weren't for the Mooch. Some crazy shit is happening.

goldenequity
08-03-2017, 01:50 PM
... so basically a Daily Presser Q&A for red hats.
it'll be funny if they do a WH press room knock off.

http://www.whitehousemuseum.org/west-wing/press-briefing-room/press-briefing-room-c2008-front.jpg