PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul - Statement of Faith

dirka
12-11-2007, 12:57 AM
I was just reading on dailypaul about the idea of using Dr. Paul's faith a little more to presude Huckabee supporters. If anyone else thinks its worth a shot. I just made a quick image with his statement that you can see if y'all like.

God Speed.

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/6043/statementoffaithrp9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Charles Wilson
12-11-2007, 08:06 AM
That is awesome! This message should be seriously considered for a television ad whereas it would be displayed on screen, slowly scrolling up, with patriotic music playing in the back ground. Ron Paul would come on at the end stating that "I am Ron Paul and I approve this message".

Could you get this suggestion to the official Ron Paul campaign and encourage them to use it! It should have a voice over as well, all timed for 30 seconds ( I have not timed it, it may take longer -- as a Southerner it would take me longer than normal :o).

noztnac
12-11-2007, 08:20 AM
Well written. Just change all the "I's" to "he's" and post it everywhere you can think of.

I prefer to have other people explain things such as faith because it really sounds bad when the candidates do it themselves.

Huckabee, for example, alienates quite a few people with his religious pandering. For every vote that pandering got him he loses at least two votes from people who find such pandering disgusting.

I am a Christian by the way. I like the way Ron Paul is low key about his religion.

His statement about Romney was an excellent way to address the issue and I think that's about enough of the religious talk.

We are electing a president not a preacher.

But you did a good job of putting that together and I think it should be sent to or delivered house to house to people with Huckabee lawn signs.

It's the kind of message that should only be sent to a targeted group that goes for that kind of thing.

noztnac
12-11-2007, 08:22 AM
Don't post it everywhere you can think of...oops

Just where it will be viewed positively.

It's getting late and my mind is turning off.