PDA

View Full Version : For everyone from Miami

apc3161
12-11-2007, 12:01 AM
Our state representative, Marco Rubio, has just endorsed Huckabee.

Seeing as I think Huckabee is scum (this is independent of the fact that I am a Ron Paul supporter). I wrote him this letter

I read that you just endorsed Mike Huckabee. Some like to call him "Tax hike mike." If you go to clubforgrowth.com you will see that he raised taxes in his state as governor, and spent money on all sorts of "moral" projects with other peoples money.

Here is a video

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-GT5B4dybIE

This is also a man who said that AIDS patients should be quarantined and HIV should be treated as a plague. Huckabee, as a Senate candidate in 1992, told The Associated Press that "we need to take steps that would isolate the carriers of this plague."

Of course now that he is running for president, he is claiming that is not what he meant.

The same can be said with his policy toward Cuba. Under the Clinton administration he stated that he was against the embargo, that it hadn't been successful. Now he has a different position.

He also states that women should accept their place, which he thinks is below that of men. In August of 1998, Huckabee was one of 131 signatories to a full page USA Today Ad which declared: "I affirm the statement on the family issued by the 1998 Southern Baptist Convention." What was in the family statement from the SBC? "A wife is to submit herself graciously to the servant leadership of her husband even as the church willingly submits to the headship of Christ."

The idea that you would endorse this man is sick. What is even worse is that you claim to be a taxpayers friend, yet again you endorse this man. Have you been lying all these years?
In either situation I'm disgusted.

either

a) you were aware of his background concerning taxes and other things and you simply dont care or
b) You didn't take the time to research this mans background which is equally discomforting.

As of right now I cannot see myself or anyone in my family ever voting for your again.

Andrew Camacho

This is the man that claims he is the taxpayers best friend in Florida. Everyone from the Florida 111 district (miami) should write to this man and complain. You don't even have to mention Ron Paul, just write that you are disgusted by his actions (if you are of course, maybe your aren't, but I sure am)

http://www.myfloridahouse.gov/Sections/Representatives/emailrepresentative.aspx?MemberId=4180&SessionId=42

Thats the address to send him an email

apc

-edit

If anyone writes an email to him, include this video link

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OyDKZK6noSA

its from the club for growth and I should have added that to my letter.

bbachtung
12-11-2007, 12:02 AM
Nice work on the letter.

Any chance that you'll run against this clown next time?

apc3161
12-11-2007, 12:05 AM
hahaha I would love to run, but right now thats just not possible, I don't have enough real world experience. But yes, this guy is a clown apparently. He evens sends out newsletters to which I subscribe concerning taxes in Florida and how hes trying to help us. Obviously I don't believe him anymore.

apc3161
12-11-2007, 07:47 PM
Anyone else from Miami upset about this?