PDA

View Full Version : Conteracting the boo's for Ron Paul

ronpaul4pres
12-10-2007, 11:45 PM
The neo-cons argue we need to involve ourselves in the internal affairs of other nations. Their strategy is to bully and ignore. But, Ron Paul argues we need to trade and talk with all nations. I still hear crowds boo him when he says that. There is one simple phrase we must use to shut them up and make them think:

"Keep your friends close but your enemies closer."

ctb619
12-10-2007, 11:47 PM
what?

ClockwiseSpark
12-10-2007, 11:50 PM
While I completely dig where you are coming from, I'm not sure those neo-cons would even understand what you meant.

ronpaul4pres
12-10-2007, 11:51 PM
It worked! I confused you. :)

Really - what doesn't make sense?

ronpaul4pres
12-10-2007, 11:54 PM
While I completely dig where you are coming from, I'm not sure those neo-cons would even understand what you meant.

Try it!

transistor
12-10-2007, 11:55 PM
they aren't boo-ing. they're saying boo-URNS

ctb619
12-10-2007, 11:59 PM
It worked! I confused you. :)

Really - what doesn't make sense?

I just don't think it would be terribly effective without a great deal of elaboration.

AlexAmore
12-11-2007, 12:11 AM
I have a plan. We need to invest in research to find a "boo" canceling sound. They have a anti-reddening cream for the face that uses green to cancel the redness....obviously we can do the same for sound. So when the neocons "boo" Ron Paul we can jump in with our highly researched and highly secretively formulated sound and win the battle.

Who's with me?

promagma
12-11-2007, 12:19 AM
People need to understand that we can't save the countries of the world from corrupt government. Trade sanctions just end up hurting the people, the government doesn't care about them anyway. The best thing we can do is for the USA to set a good example of freedom, human rights, and diplomacy.

Vote Ron Paul!

ronpaul4pres
12-11-2007, 12:21 AM
I have a plan. We need to invest in research to find a "boo" canceling sound. They have a anti-reddening cream for the face that uses green to cancel the redness....obviously we can do the same for sound. So when the neocons "boo" Ron Paul we can jump in with our highly researched and highly secretively formulated sound and win the battle.

Who's with me?

lol

I found that phrase effective in a one-on-one setting.

If you have anything constructive to say, you may post it here!