PDA

View Full Version : Stossel & Ron Interview Not Aired?

alexpasch
12-10-2007, 10:37 PM
Apparently there was a John Stossel and Ron Paul interview that was recorded but never aired. (Clips available on youtube and ABC news web sites).

We all should email ABC (20/20) and get them to air the interview!!!!!!!!

This is important...that interview is worth hundreds of thousands in air time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSCinLRyiXU

apc3161
12-10-2007, 11:19 PM
Dont email them until all the facts are in.

Don't start accusing people of things right of the bat.

If you want, you can email them and ask them when it will air, but dont be rude.

alexpasch
12-10-2007, 11:36 PM
I emailed them and asked them if it had aired because I hadn't seen it and that it was a great interview.

ChooseLiberty
12-10-2007, 11:42 PM
The MSM editors are obviously not going to air it based on email at this point. They are scared of/hate Dr. Paul's ideas. They don't want people thinking on their own.

You want to get Ron Paul interviews on the air? Contact their advertisers. Publicize which advertisers are supporting biased reporting.

Give more money to the campaign.

alexpasch
12-11-2007, 02:38 PM
Maybe it's because Ron Paul has stated that he would give Stossel a seat in his cabinet...

Mesogen
12-11-2007, 03:26 PM
He said it again. "If I'm president I won't have much to do."

He said that at the rally in Nashville and I went wha huh?

No, Ron, we need you to do all kinds of crap. We need you to dismantle the US empire. We need you to dismantle the IRS and Federal Reserve. We need you to restore our liberties and at least get the government moving back toward the constitution. That's a lot of work and we need you to do it.

apc3161
12-11-2007, 04:12 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/Site/page?id=3271346&cat=20/20

You can write to them there about how you want to see the interview aired.

Say something along the lines of how you thought it was a great interview, and how the rest of your family would love to watch it on TV.