PDA

View Full Version : I've Seen the Future

Think12345
12-10-2007, 10:27 PM
On December 16 2007 the second Ron Paul money bomb explodes. Tens of thousands of people donate and raise an unexpected amount of money. The story makes headlines on all news networks, and every TV camera captures a glimpse of Freedom One flying overhead the Boston Tea Party. Refueled by strong support, Ron Paul campaign launches a media blitz in Iowa and New Hampshire. People see more Ron Paul than all other republicans combined.

The first surprise comes January 3rd, when Ron Paul finishes third in Iowa caucus. In just several days Ron Paul wins the NH primary. But the biggest news comes on the next day: Mark Sanford endorses Ron Paul and agrees to run for VP.

MSM goes nuts! That's the only thing they can talk about. Hannity has a heart attack while announcing the news. In following weeks Ron Paul wins SC and NV by a landslide.

Grassroots support increases nationwide by an order of magnitude. Ye olde party realizes: they are not neocons. Everybody talks about differences of being pro-gun and pro-war, isolationism and non-interventionalism. Heated discussions take place in bars and near water coolers. More and more people see the light.

Second half of January: the next money bomb belittles all previous records and fuels continuous media hype. The number of meetup groups goes off the charts. Many prominent real-conservative GOP figures endorse Ron Paul.

Unstoppable tide continues through Super Tuesday. Ron Paul wins most of the primaries, but the battle continues until the end of March, when Ron Paul secures GOP nomination. Even neocon Super-Delegates endorse him, afraid to loose whatever support they've got. Grassroots give birth to a number of Ron Paul Congressmen candidates, who run in all parties on a promise to support Good Doctor's endeavors.

Libertarians and Constitutionalists endorse Ron Paul. Democratic front-runner Obama finds himself defending a pro-war, pro-establishment position. His entire campaign, built around "change" slogan suddenly has to justify current policies. Confused, they try to adjust their stance, but that move is perceived by many as flip-flopping. Obama looses every single debate. The endorsement of Obama by Fox News seals the deal for independents and moderate Democrats, who flock to Ron Paul en masse.

January 20, 2009. Ron Paul is the President of the United States of America. The 20-month-long fight is over, and entire world joins us in celebrating the victory of Pease, Liberty and Freedom.

xcalybur
12-10-2007, 10:40 PM
From your lips...

krott5333
12-10-2007, 10:41 PM
holy shit :eek:

I hope so.

Falseflagop
12-10-2007, 10:42 PM
I had the same dream !! The Empire goes down !

Neo189
12-10-2007, 10:43 PM
Oh wow.

That is very inspiring. Now let's work to make sure it happens!

Jodi
12-10-2007, 10:50 PM
MSM goes nuts! That's the only thing they can talk about. Hannity has a heart attack while announcing the news.

ROFL Too Much!!!!!!

Pride
12-10-2007, 10:53 PM
Great Scott

Cunningham
12-10-2007, 11:04 PM
Then everyone dances with ewoks and the ghosts of Jefferson, Washington, and Franklin appear.

Richie
12-10-2007, 11:21 PM
I would pay (almost) anything to be a fly on the wall in Hannity's voting booth. Just imagine him being forced to vote for Paul. We all know he certainly isn't going to vote for a Democrat.

justinc.1089
12-10-2007, 11:22 PM
I would pay (almost) anything to be a fly on the wall in Hannity's voting booth. Just imagine him being forced to vote for Paul. We all know he certainly isn't going to vote for a Democrat.

He won't vote for Paul. If it came down to Clinton or Paul, he would write in Giuliani probably.

Richie
12-10-2007, 11:25 PM
He won't vote for Paul. If it came down to Clinton or Paul, he would write in Giuliani probably.

I don't know. I suspect he hates Hillary more then he hates Paul. I could be wrong, though. I don't listen to the clown anymore.

Maverick
12-10-2007, 11:33 PM
I don't know. I suspect he hates Hillary more then he hates Paul. I could be wrong, though. I don't listen to the clown anymore.

I don't think he hates Hillary as much as he'd like us to believe. I don't know why, but I can't shake the feeling that his whole "Stop Hillary Express" is just a sham. Remember though, Murdoch did make a contribution to her campaign.

mathamagician
12-10-2007, 11:47 PM
Here's my slightly less optimistic view.

Tea Party YAY!
Paul takes 3rd in Iowa. (Tancredo, Hunter out)
2nd in New Hampshire (McCain out)
decent in South Carolina (Thompson out)
Wins Nevada and Wyoming

State winners going into Super Tuesday:
Huckabee: Iowa, South Carolina
Romney: New Hampshire, Michigan
Guliani: Florida
Paul: Nevada, Wyoming

Romney and Huckabee kill each other off through attacks, Guliani stays unimpressive
Christians and strong fiscal conservatives flock to Paul; Guliani keeps moderates, security mom, neocons etc.

Super Tuesday is split between Guliani, Paul with Huckabee winning a few states.

Romney, Huckabee out.

Most Mainstream conservative rally to Paul, Guliani keeps moderates.

Paul wins.

davechat7
12-10-2007, 11:56 PM
Then everyone dances with ewoks and the ghosts of Jefferson, Washington, and Franklin appear.

Am I the only one who thought this was hilarious?

OferNave
12-11-2007, 12:00 AM
Am I the only one who thought this was hilarious?

No.

Also, the OP is completely wrong. At least 2nd place in Iowa. :)

fade
12-11-2007, 12:01 AM
Oh we're surely getting 1st in Iowa.. I'm going to be there to make sure of that.. haha

Pimpin Turtle Dot Com
12-11-2007, 12:02 AM
I always make connections between the Ron Paul revolution and Star Wars... I mean it fits perfectly...

we are the rebellion and the MSM and the supposed front-runners along with our current govt' is the empire...

Ron Paul is Obi'Ron Kenobi... he for sure has the force

fogger
12-11-2007, 12:17 AM
I'm worried Iowa may be bought. We'll take NH for sure though.