PDA

View Full Version : New Jersey Homeland Security Officially Lists Antifa as a Terrorist Organization

Swordsmyth
07-03-2017, 03:01 PM
The Department of Homeland Security in New Jersey has officially listed Antifa as a domestic terrorist organization after a rash of violent attacks by the group targeting supporters of Donald Trump.Under the heading ‘Anarchist Extremists: Antifa’, the njhomelandsecurity.gov website (https://www.njhomelandsecurity.gov/analysis/anarchist-extremists-antifa?rq=antifa) characterizes Antifa under the designation of “domestic terrorism”.“In the past year, Antifa groups have become active across the United States, employing a variety of methods to disrupt demonstrations,” states the advisory, before going on to list a number of violent disruptions, including Milo Yiannopoulos’ speaking event at the University of California Berkeley on February 1st, which was cancelled after members of Antifa violently attacked free speech advocates.The advisory also lists how Antifa has engaged in doxxing of individuals to expose them to abuse and violent harassment.

More at: https://www.infowars.com/new-jersey-homeland-security-officially-lists-antifa-as-a-terrorist-organization/

Anti Federalist
07-03-2017, 03:25 PM
FFS, is this InfoWars supporting the idea of putting a political movement in a fedgov database and labeling all of it's supporters, however mild mannered, "terrorists"?

Like the Fusion Centers did to Ron Paul people?

Really?

Fucking Alex Jones has jumped the shark.

SMMFH...

Origanalist
07-03-2017, 04:36 PM
FFS, is this InfoWars supporting the idea of putting a political movement in a fedgov database and labeling all of it's supporters, however mild mannered, "terrorists"?

Really?

SMMFH...

Maybe those powerful crystals from deep within the earth got to his brain.

Swordsmyth
07-03-2017, 04:42 PM

Really?

$#@!ing Alex Jones has jumped the shark.

SMMFH...

Maybe those powerful crystals from deep within the earth got to his brain.

Some people just can't resist the idea of "see how they like it for a change"
I have no love for DHS and would rather see them dissolved, but I am going to enjoy a good laugh at the left being targeted by it's own creation.

Anti Federalist
07-03-2017, 04:44 PM
Some people just can't resist the idea of "see how they like it for a change"
I have no love for DHS and would rather see them dissolved, but I am going to enjoy a good laugh at the left being targeted by it's own creation.

Schadenfreude is powerful incentive, I agree.

But I'm not going to jump on the "turn them in and call the cops" bandwagon, just because it's a vile and obnoxious group of people.

What I would support is people showing up and shouting these assholes down, or kicking their asses into next week if that's what it came to.

Jones should damn well well know better, assuming he even saw this piece and in fact agrees with it.

goldenequity
07-03-2017, 05:14 PM
What do I do with all these ANTIFA coffee mugs?

Swordsmyth
07-03-2017, 05:19 PM
What do I do with all these ANTIFA coffee mugs?
Throw them at ANTIFA.

kcchiefs6465
07-03-2017, 10:05 PM
Only in America do terrorist organizations have the audacity to comment on terrorism.

CPUd
07-03-2017, 10:08 PM
http://i.imgur.com/l89pEmP.png

Brian4Liberty
07-03-2017, 11:09 PM

Really?

SMMFH...

IDK. Seems like an apples and oranges comparison. One group engages in violence and vandalism, one engages in independent thought.

Anti Federalist
07-04-2017, 10:38 AM
IDK. Seems like an apples and oranges comparison. One group engages in violence and vandalism, one engages in independent thought.

What I would support is people showing up and shouting these assholes down, or kicking their asses into next week if that's what it came to.