PDA

View Full Version : Can we pull ourselves together for the next FIVE days?

Menthol Patch
12-10-2007, 10:04 PM
I think it's critical that for the next five days we focus on the TEA PARTY! I'm seeing tons of discussion about a variety of topics, but not enough about the TEA PARTY that is happening in just a few days! If we want to have a HUGE success we need to pull it together right now and get focused!

Instead of discussing every topic under the sun or speculating about less important issues why don't we spend that time sending messages to Ron Paul's Myspace and Facebook friends? Also, instead of discussing things that are not vitally important why don't we focus on calling everyone we know and asking them to make a donation on Dec. 16th?

I just think that we should all put aside some of the casual chat and focus on the Tea Party which is going to be happening in just a few days!

Just imagine if we utilized all the time we use talking about OTHER candidates telling others about the Tea Party of 2007! We could have a THOUSAND more pledges in a day!

I'm NOT telling all of you what to do. You can discuss whatever you would like. However, I'm humbly begging everyone to remain focused on the Tea Party for the next few days!

As of this moment, I pledge to stay focused on the Tea Party!

koob
12-10-2007, 10:07 PM
omg. . .

TEA PARTY. . .

TEA PARTY. . .

TEA PARTY. . .

TEA PARTY. . .

TEA PARTY. . .

TEA PARTY!!!

Ugh, I actually hate tea lol.

RPinSEAZ
12-10-2007, 10:08 PM
So we should just talk non-stop about the tea party?

fireworks_god
12-10-2007, 10:09 PM
Yes. Close down the other forums! :)

Menthol Patch
12-10-2007, 10:09 PM
So we should just talk non-stop about the tea party?

Yes!

We should be supporting the Tea Party and then reporting what we are doing!

RPinSEAZ
12-10-2007, 10:14 PM
Whatever man. You really obsess sometimes.