PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Jacobs (WWE Kane) Knox Co Campaign is Crucial

BarryDonegan
06-23-2017, 06:15 PM
IMO this is the biggest liberty rock star we have. He's got a straight line in for Gov. of Tennessee. He will win any TV debate just because of his size forcing the cameras to pan out so far.

FSP-Rebel
06-23-2017, 08:03 PM
I'm up for a classic RPF moneybomb for the big man. Who's in? I'm hoping we can get him into the US Senate in due time.

CPUd
06-23-2017, 08:10 PM
I'm up for a classic RPF moneybomb for the big man. Who's in? I'm hoping we can get him into the US Senate in due time.

He doesn't want to run for Senate, but if we get him in as mayor for 1 or 2 terms, he might want to run for governor.

FSP-Rebel
06-23-2017, 08:20 PM
He doesn't want to run for Senate, but if we get him in as mayor for 1 or 2 terms, he might want to run for governor.

If Trump asked him to reconsider running for the US Senate at some point, he might. Back on topic, is there any interest around here anymore to financially help out these liberty candidates, especially high profile guys?

CPUd
06-23-2017, 08:28 PM
If Trump asked him to reconsider running for the US Senate at some point, he might. Back on topic, is there any interest around here anymore to financially help out these liberty candidates, especially high profile guys?

Trump supports Bailout Bob and Squishy Lamar, and Glen seems to want to stay in TN. I'm up for helping with the campaign though.

Matt Collins
06-23-2017, 11:49 PM
I'm in somewhat regular contact with him and his campaign is going well. Last we spoke he told me about his experiences going door to door heh. Imagine one Saturday morning waking up and hearing your doorbell ring and you open it to see Kane standing there LOLz.....

Donations and volunteers are always welcome!

Chester Copperpot
06-24-2017, 06:54 AM
I'm in somewhat regular contact with him and his campaign is going well. Last we spoke he told me about his experiences going door to door heh. Imagine one Saturday morning waking up and hearing your doorbell ring and you open it to see Kane standing there LOLz.....

Donations and volunteers are always welcome!

if he wants a get out the vote campaign by telephone i can do that.