PDA

View Full Version : Free cheese faction upset over Trump’s proposed five year ban on immigrant welfare

johnwk
06-23-2017, 06:32 AM
I see our country’s free cheese faction is already outraged that Trump wants to deny welfare to immigrants, at least for the first five years.

See: Dear President Trump: Welfare Saved Immigrant Families Like Mine (http://www.newsweek.com/dear-trump-welfare-saved-immigrant-families-628391)

”If President Trump can’t build a border wall out of concrete, he will repel immigrants with his own cruelty. That was, at least, my thought as I listened to Trump’s latest foray into un-American xenophobia, disguised as usual as patriotism.”

“Those seeking immigration into our country must be able to support themselves financially and should not use welfare for a period of at least five years,” he said during a Wednesday night rally in Iowa that had him going after his favorite straw men: the media, Democrats, immigrants, China.”

So, the writer insists such a ban on free government cheese is “xenophobia, disguised as usual as patriotism.” But the fact is, such a ban is common sense and in harmony with our forefathers thinking.

Let us recall what Representative BURKE says during our Nations` first debate on a RULE OF NATURALIZATION, FEB. 3RD, 1790 (http://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/ampage?collId=llac&fileName=001/llac001.db&recNum=578)

Mr. BURKE thought it of importance to fill the country with useful men, such as farmers, mechanics, and manufacturers, and, therefore, would hold out every encouragement to them to emigrate to America. This class he would receive on liberal terms; and he was satisfied there would be room enough for them, and for their posterity, for five hundred years to come. There was another class of men, whom he did not think useful, and he did not care what impediments were thrown in their way; such as your European merchants, and factors of merchants, who come with a view of remaining so long as will enable them to acquire a fortune, and then they will leave the country, and carry off all their property with them. These people injure us more than they do us good, and, except in this last sentiment, I can compare them to nothing but leeches. They stick to us until they get their fill of our best blood, and then they fall off and leave us. I look upon the privilege of an American citizen to be an honorable one, and it ought not to be thrown away upon such people. There is another class also that I would interdict, that is, the convicts and criminals which they pour out of British jails. I wish sincerely some mode could be adopted to prevent the importation of such; but that, perhaps, is not in our power; the introduction of them ought to be considered as a high misdemeanor.

There was a time not too long ago when I grew up (1940s and 50s) when the able-bodied were ashamed to accept home relief, a program created by Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1931 when he was Governor. Now, our nation is infested with able bodied ticks and fleas who not only demand welfare, but use it to buy beer, wine, drugs, sex, and Lotto tickets, while hard working wage earners have been made into tax slaves to support the economic needs of those who have invaded America’s borders.

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance a maternity ward for the poverty stricken populations of other countries who invade America’s borders to give birth.

CPUd
06-23-2017, 06:37 AM
Do they know that Trump was full of shit and this is already existing law?

johnwk
06-23-2017, 06:50 AM
Do they know that Trump was full of $#@! and this is already existing law?

Huh? It's not being enforced! I believe Trump's plan is to enforce it through Executive Order.

JWK

oyarde
06-23-2017, 06:54 AM
I oppose "free " cheese for anyone.

tod evans
06-23-2017, 06:58 AM
http://www.ebtorganic.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/government-cheese.jpg

johnwk
06-23-2017, 07:19 AM
Keep in mind, to avoid these kinds of political factions on a national scale ___ tax-payers vs tax-getters ___ our wise founders refused to delegate a power to Congress over those “… objects which, in the ordinary course of affairs, concern the lives, liberties, and properties of the people, and the internal order, improvement, and prosperity of the State.” See, Federalist No. 45

Having violated our Constitution and usurped powers not granted, a number of factious groups have already been created by Congress which now threaten mayhem and destruction should their free government cheese be ended. Have we not witnessed these very groups protesting around the Capitol complex in recent days?

And who are some of the actors included in these type of tax-getter protests? Federally subsidized health-care recipients; federally subsidized food stamp recipients; federally subsidized Section Eight Housing recipients; federally funded unemployment benefit recipients; federally funded student loans and grant recipients; and millions of foreigners who have invaded our borders who are also the recipients of free government cheese.

To those who are sincerely concerned about the direction our country is headed, I strongly suggest you take the time to study FEDERALIST NUMBER 10 (http://avalon.law.yale.edu/18th_century/fed10.asp) which in part deals with controlling the violence of factious groups.

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance a maternity ward for the poverty stricken populations of other countries who invade America’s borders to give birth.

euphemia
06-23-2017, 07:23 AM
The Nanny State has to end. For all.

tod evans
06-23-2017, 07:26 AM
The Nanny State has to end. For all.

Why do you hate immigrants? ;)

johnwk
06-23-2017, 01:06 PM
To answer the above question see: The Worst Thing Bill Clinton Has Done (https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1997/03/the-worst-thing-bill-clinton-has-done/376797/)

Peter Edelman

March 1997

“The immigrant provisions are strong stuff. Most legal immigrants currently in the country and nearly all future legal immigrants are to be denied Supplemental Security Income and food stamps. States have the option of denying them Medicaid and welfare as well. New immigrants will be excluded from most federal means-tested programs, including Medicaid, for the first five years they are in the country. All of this will save about $22 billion over the next six years—about 40 percent of the savings in the bill. The SSI cuts are the worst. Almost 800,000 legal immigrants receive SSI, and most of these will be cut off. Many elderly and disabled noncitizens who have been in the United States for a long time and lack the mental capacity to do what is necessary to become citizens will be thrown out of their homes or out of nursing homes or other group residential settings that are no longer reimbursed for their care.”

Well, surprise, surprise! Even though President Trump merely wants to enforce what Clinton signed into law, President Trump is now being lambasted as being “xenophobic”, hateful, anti-immigrant and other nonsensical characterizations for adopting a common sense policy. Why?

JWK