PDA

View Full Version : The point of no return?

shakey1
06-22-2017, 10:16 AM
From the endless wars, unwarrented survallence, rights, freedoms & liberties being stripped away at break-neck speed, overbloated budget, the Fed printing money to pay bills, the war on drugs, the military industrial complex in full bloom, more laws than we can keep up with (3 felonies a day, right AF?), a congress & WH rife with corruption, government bought & sold by big business interests the war on terror fear mongering, militarization of the police force, a sense of foreboding & on & on... have we not past the the point of no return? Are we left to helplessly watch this once fine republic turn to $hit?... Did I just here a toilet flush?:(

https://i.makeagif.com/media/10-30-2015/-lSx1r.gif

phill4paul
06-22-2017, 12:46 PM
From the endless wars, unwarrented survallence, rights, freedoms & liberties being stripped away at break-neck speed, overbloated budget, the Fed printing money to pay bills, the war on drugs, the military industrial complex in full bloom, more laws than we can keep up with (3 felonies a day, right AF?), a congress & WH rife with corruption, government bought & sold by big business interests the war on terror fear mongering, militarization of the police force, a sense of foreboding & on & on... have we not past the the point of no return? Are we left to helplessly watch this once fine republic turn to $hit?... Did I just here a toilet flush?:(

Oh, yeah. Past it.

Original_Intent
06-22-2017, 12:53 PM
I agree. The shit is already hitting the fan, really has been hitting it for some time. USA as currently constituted is a dead man walking.

Like when Wile E. Coyote runs of a cliff but gravity hasn't kicked in yet. Some of us have looked down and are holding up the "Oh, shit!" sign.

Anti Federalist
06-22-2017, 02:07 PM

We are not helpless.

We have the means and the tools to change this and save ourselves, although the political boundaries of the bankrupt corporation known as the USA are done for.

We just lack the will and stomach to do what needs to be done.

shakey1
06-22-2017, 02:14 PM
We are not helpless.

We have the means and the tools to change this and save ourselves, although the political boundaries of the bankrupt corporation known as the USA are done for.

We just lack the will and stomach to do what needs to be done.

We also lack the shear numbers... & the generation or so of people who give a $hit are getting older... no spring chicken anymore.

bunklocoempire
06-22-2017, 02:20 PM
*snip*

Are we left to helplessly watch this once fine republic turn to $hit?

It serves a purpose. People reacting poorly to truth and then enduring the sucky results, serves a purpose.

I've been there. The truth is worth it.:)
When man starts believing (or starts wanting to believe) he can change global weather with aggression while ignoring current innocent bloodshed and debt... I mean, really. :rolleyes:

Isaiah 2:11
The eyes of the arrogant will be humbled and human pride brought low; the LORD alone will be exalted in that day.

Give me truth gently with a pretty bow, or give me truth in an ugly package, but give me truth.

jllundqu
06-22-2017, 02:21 PM
I disagree. This is not likely to 'erupt' into anything major. It will continue to slowly deteriorate and crumble... not with a bang but a whimper, as it were.