PDA

View Full Version : Alabama DEADLINE tonight! Other fundraisers' deadlines approaching.

boondoggle
12-10-2007, 08:29 PM
IMPORTANT

I've written about this in a ton of threads. I've tried to get Trevor from teaparty07.com and ronpaulblimp.com to simply put an ad on the front page to the thread in my signature.

I've organized a collection of most, if not all, grassroots fundraisers (rallies, events, and more, too) inside a topic that's currently a sticky in this forum. There are over 35 fundraiser deadlines from now until February 8 and over 26 between now and January 8. There are sign bombs, prayer days, one other money bomb, major blimp events and more planned.

UNFORTUNATELY, teaparty07.com and ronpaulblimp.com are eclipsing the Ron Paul grassroots spotlight and many, many projects are being left in the shadows. I tried getting ronpaulforpresident2008.com to do a story, same thing with the news website linked on teaparty07.com.

There's people that argue that the other fundraisers might take away from teaparty07.com, BUT, the thing is, there's people that have max'd out. Whoever it is, there's a person who donated 25K to the blimp. There ARE people willing to continue paying even if they max out on Ron Paul's website. There ARE people willing to do more. There ARE a large amount of "smaller" grassroots activities looking for support and aid, but no one is giving it to them, because they simply don't know about them.

There's a lot of attention, work, and effort that needs to be given to them TOO. And the extremely large lists of events and deadlines on the schedule isn't getting anywhere when people don't know about them.

Tonight is the chipin.com deadline for Alabama's materials is tonight (That link is HERE (http://ronpaulbirmingham.chipin.com/8x4-signs-in-alabama).) There's a Christmas card movement starting today. Tomorrow there's a Ron Paul Ad Chipin deadline that needs $993 still (That link is HERE (X).)<---Link doesn't work, project canceled. Wednesday and Sunday there is one deadline each day and Friday, Saturday, and Monday there are two deadlines each day.

There are clocks ticking that no one hears. There are links to be made that could connect the entire movement to other projects. There are people waiting FOR help and not getting it while there are people waiting TO help and not knowing how.

Seriously, guys, these smaller projects need attention and help.

|
|
|
|
|
|
V

boondoggle
12-10-2007, 08:37 PM
...BUMP...wtf...

boondoggle
12-10-2007, 08:55 PM
Can I bump three times in a row if I think this is EXTREMELY important and it's only gotten two views? . . . Two views . . . Probably by me, too.

Benaiah
12-10-2007, 09:04 PM
72% of the people on these forums don't want TeaParty07.com to be used for anything other than the Tea Party. I'm sure a majority doesn't want RonPaulBlimp.com to be used for anything other than the blimp, either.

Some ideas take off, and others don't.

Other ideas besides the blimp and tea party have taken off, look at the NH/Iowa letter writing campaign. Just have to put ideas out here and they will either catch on, or they won't.

Trevor doesn't have to be the one who does everything. Other people can step up and make sites for things, too (and some have).

ronpaulyourmom
12-10-2007, 09:07 PM
Hate to beat the fundraising day stuff to death but maybe we should plan a chipin christmas or something... everybody gives $10 to their favorite one or whatever.

Sorry dude between now and the 16th I'm tapped, saving for $400.

boondoggle
12-10-2007, 09:10 PM
72% of the people on these forums don't want TeaParty07.com to be used for anything other than the Tea Party. I'm sure a majority doesn't want RonPaulBlimp.com to be used for anything other than the blimp, either.

Some ideas take off, and others don't.

Other ideas besides the blimp and tea party have taken off, look at the NH/Iowa letter writing campaign. Just have to put ideas out here and they will either catch on, or they won't.

Trevor doesn't have to be the one who does everything. Other people can step up and make sites for things, too (and some have).

I agree, he doesn't. But, my point is, that the one thing that is bringing us ALL together (and notified) is teaparty07.com. There is no denying that. I'm completely aware that people don't want teaparty07.com to be used for anything other for the tea party but it already has links to rightsrally07.com, usadaily.net, ronpaulgraphs.com, and, obviously, youtube videos. There's no reason why they can't have a SINGLE LINK to an entire Grassroots Schedule.

YES, I agree, some ideas DO take off, others do not, but there'd be a larger amount taking off if passionate supporters had the chance to know about them.

I'm not trying to monopolize or cause a problem, but I am trying to do something I think would, without a doubt, help the grassroots movement largely. (ESPECIALLY after media attention to the website)

saynotoslavery
12-10-2007, 11:23 PM
Do you have any banner graphics that would fit into the areas on my website:

http://www.ronpaulforpresident2008.com/

I would gladly help. As you may or may not know it helps immensely when you have graphic banners ready to go and paste since I'm deluged with maintenance, news updates and emails (hundreds that I'm trying to catch up on)

Let me know.

IMPORTANT

There are clocks ticking that no one hears. There are links to be made that could connect the entire movement to other projects. There are people waiting FOR help and not getting it while there are people waiting TO help and not knowing how.

Seriously, guys, these smaller projects need attention and help.

|
|
|
|
|
|
V

austin356
12-10-2007, 11:28 PM
Humm thanks for the free shout!!

DONATE AT:

http://www.ronpaulbirmingham.com