PDA

View Full Version : what a joke... huckabee supporter ad (and following comments)

bp2519
12-10-2007, 08:03 PM
http://forum.hucksarmy.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3637

ItsTime
12-10-2007, 08:08 PM
I am scared really I am

Goldwater Conservative
12-10-2007, 08:13 PM
I get the feeling that this clown gets all his "facts" from the perverted blowhards over on Fox News. I can see him promoting them to the level of intelligence agency if by some cruel act of nature he became president.

bp2519
12-10-2007, 08:16 PM
all the sheeple are cheering this ad on in the post too... it's pretty sad

FrankRep
12-10-2007, 08:23 PM
Hackabee = World War 3

PatriotOne
12-10-2007, 08:32 PM
LOL...from hucklemmings:

cmercer8 wrote:
Get work.

Scary stuff, we can't let a retreatist Democrat win

Or an un-named libertarian

Maverick
12-10-2007, 08:43 PM
The line of thinking that says this is a "theological war" really pisses me off. So, for the sake of argument, let's say that's what this war is all about. How do you win this sort of war? I guess we can't stop until every last muslim is dead, right? Scary thing is, a lot of huckleberries would probably go along with that.

AlexMerced
12-10-2007, 08:57 PM
RP is a message of hope, that Huckabee ad is fear, people love to get behind hope

I'm too scared to get behind fear

Xanax Nation
12-10-2007, 08:57 PM
Really? We are in the middle of WW3?

(XN checks outside his window to see if the terr'ists are amassing their forces for a ground invasion)

Well, the only threats I see are warfear mongering and our liberties being taken apart and redefined. Fuck Huck. I've got an antidote for that bad medicine we've been forced to swallow for so long. Ron Paul.

Only an asshole would use religion and fear to get people to politically follow him. The fucking establishment will not be happy until from cradle to grave, the people are a slave to fear.

Brennon
12-10-2007, 09:06 PM
"Radical Islamic fascists declare war on us not from a political perspective but from a theological perspective...when that is the basis, there can be no negotiation"

Wait...so what were we doing again? Huckster has got me all confused. I thought it was the will of God to wipe out Muslims?

integrity
12-10-2007, 09:48 PM
thats gotta be a spoof site.

I had a vision of a star wars-like battle, with giant spaceships that look like cathredals and mosques shooting laser cannons at one another....

no, more like monty python with cows and garbage being catapulted.....

fluoridatedbrainsoup
12-10-2007, 11:05 PM
It's not a spoof site. It's just highly censored. Look for a post which elaborates on a single position of Mike Huckabee's. You won't find it!