PDA

View Full Version : Looking Back 50 Years From Now

celticsman7
12-10-2007, 07:28 PM
How fascinating is it going to be looking back at this event decades from now telling our children and grandchildren we were a part of this.

Shavenyak
12-10-2007, 07:45 PM
You know, regardless of the outcome, I'll be proud to have been part of what was.

krackato
12-10-2007, 07:45 PM
50 years from now, everyone is going to wish they donated more than $100 on Dec. 16th.

ItsTime
12-10-2007, 07:47 PM
And then went handed out slimjims the next week

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDGVpR2OLO4

50 years from now, everyone is going to wish they donated more than $100 on Dec. 16th.

traviskicks
12-10-2007, 09:29 PM
How fascinating is it going to be looking back at this event decades from now telling our children and grandchildren we were a part of this.

I agree, how many future state representatives and congresssmen and senators will have first got their feet wet during the Ron Paul revolution, the year the internet came alive and changed politics forever? Hopefully the number will be a great great many.

OV 101 Enterprise
12-10-2007, 10:39 PM
I agree, how many future state representatives and congresssmen and senators will have first got their feet wet during the Ron Paul revolution, the year the internet came alive and changed politics forever? Hopefully the number will be a great great many.

I am a firm believer that in the fullness of time, this will be the single greatest legacy of the Dr. Paul's terms in office.

Chomsky
12-10-2007, 11:51 PM
I think this movement will be alive far past Pres. Ron Paul's two terms. The people are taking over, from now on the politicians will have to find their supporters, the people will no longer search endlessly for a candidate only to compromise their views.