PDA

View Full Version : Real-Estate Website Helps Conservatives Leave "Commie-Fornia"

Swordsmyth
06-08-2017, 04:44 PM
some on the right are already trying to encourage their conservative peers to leave liberal states like California behind and return to the American heartland, a local CBS affiliate reports. (http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/06/06/real-estate-website-urges-conservatives-to-buy-texas-homes/%20Conservativemove.com,%20a%20McKinney,%20Texas-based%20website,%20aims%20to%20help%20conservative %20families%20move%20back%20to%20the%20south%20or% 20west,%20where%20the) This week, company founder Paul Chabot says the first two homes owned by clients in California will go on the market. Five more clients are actively searching for homes in North Texas. There have been inquiries he said from more than 500 people, in more than 40 states. The website even has its own catchy tagline: “Helping Families Move Right.”

“They’re dead serious,” he said of those showing an interest in moving to Texas. “They are absolutely dead serious on doing it.” Chabot made the move himself with his wife and four children in January. After unsuccessfully running for Congress in California twice, he said the state just didn’t represent him anymore. “Thank God I am gone,” Chabot said during an interview on Fox. “I don’t miss it.”

More at: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-07/new-real-estate-website-helps-conservatives-leave-commie-fornia-north-texas

Anti Federalist
06-08-2017, 05:56 PM
How do you determine that these people will leave the idiot ideals and policies of Kalifornia behind as well?

roho76
06-08-2017, 06:09 PM
How do you determine that these people will leave the idiot ideals and policies of Kalifornia behind as well?

Bingo! I see this as a major problem already. It's amazing how liberal a lot of city councils are even in heavily conservative areas. Tons of liberals move to the country and then try to liberalize the area. it's grotesque.

Occam's Banana
06-08-2017, 06:14 PM

Bingo! I see this as a major problem already. It's amazing how liberal a lot of city councils are even in heavily conservative areas. Tons of liberals move to the country and then try to liberalize the area. it's grotesque.

https://i.imgur.com/toFylUi.jpg

Suzanimal
06-08-2017, 06:48 PM

We have that problem. Folks like my husband's family move here and do nothing but bitch about how much better things are in Buffalo. Except for the fact that you pay insane taxes to live in a shit hole, it's great.:rolleyes:

I've made it my mission in life to remind them that I-75 and I-85 head north and Delta is ready when they are.

Lamp
06-08-2017, 08:06 PM
We have that problem. Folks like my husband's family move here and do nothing but bitch about how much better things are in Buffalo. Except for the fact that you pay insane taxes to live in a shit hole, it's great.:rolleyes:

I've made it my mission in life to remind them that I-75 and I-85 head north and Delta is ready when they are.

Why would anyone move to somewhere they don't like for the lower taxes and then talk about how much better the place they moved from was after they were being practically robbed for years?:confused:

Suzanimal
06-09-2017, 03:54 AM
Why would anyone move to somewhere they don't like for the lower taxes and then talk about how much better the place they moved from was after they were being practically robbed for years?:confused:

Well, because when they lived there, they weren't the ones paying the taxes. The only reason my Sister-In-Law left is because her ex-husband tried to murder her (true story). She moved to Florida with her boyfriend (now husband) and lived off money he inherited. When that ran out, they moved in with us because they were broke. My oldest son was a toddler and after living with him for a few weeks, they amazingly found jobs and a place to live.:D I wish they'd gone back to Buffalo but they didn't because there are no jobs. Also, they're crazy.

When we were in Buffalo for my husbands 30th HS reunion, I swear almost everyone I met was waiting on a settlement. o_O When we got in the car, I looked at Mr A and was like, WTF is with the settlements? He was as stunned as I was. We didn't discuss it long, though. I got busy teasing him about turning "the love of his life"/"the perfect woman" gay, lol.