PDA

View Full Version : PROFESSOR: “SOME WHITE PEOPLE MAY HAVE TO DIE”

Wooden Indian
06-08-2017, 07:45 AM
"A Texas A&M professor says that “some white people may have to die” in order to solve racism and bring about true equality.

Professor Tommy Curry expressed his frustration during a podcast that the movie*Django Unchained*made killing white people look fun, when in reality it should be part of a serious discussion."

..... continued
https://www.infowars.com/professor-some-white-people-may-have-to-die-to-solve-racism/

Guys, while he received some backlash for these comments, he's received even more support stating that those whom condemn his message are, you guessed it.... RACISTS.

I'm to the point now where I find myself cheering for Trump's trolling of the Left, Milo's speeches, and "Team Nationalist" in general.

I once was more concerned with our foreign wars in desert lands and now I am too concerned with the war on Conservative Whites to give a shit. Was that their plan all along?

timosman
06-08-2017, 07:45 AM
Equality is already paramount in the land of the free.:cool:

DamianTV
06-08-2017, 08:29 AM
I would hope the White People, to which he is referring, are the members of the Bilderberg conferences, and those who oppose freedom and equality for all people...

Swordsmyth
06-08-2017, 01:34 PM
I would wish that it never comes to it, but I think that some day it will, and they should be careful what they wish for, WE will prevail, more of them and their fellow travelers will die than us.

Danke
06-08-2017, 02:05 PM
Wonder if he could keep his job if he substituted Jew for White.

bunklocoempire
06-08-2017, 02:35 PM
I, would wish that it never comes to it, but I think that some day it will, and they should be careful what they wish for, WE will prevail, more of them and their fellow travelers will die than us.

I'm pretty sure we all die in the end... not to be anti-climactic or anything.

Professor Tommy has already lost the argument.

AuH20
06-08-2017, 05:03 PM
Yes, some white people have to die, but not the ones he has in mind.

oyarde
06-08-2017, 09:05 PM
Wonder if he could keep his job if he substituted Jew for White.

I am letting his boss know he is talking about transgenders and jews .

euphemia
06-08-2017, 10:12 PM
If and when this idea gains some traction, you can bet it won't be the so-called powerful people who supposedly enforce alleged racism. It will be people like you and me.

And nothing will change.