PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Had The Mainstream Media Pegged A Long Time Ago

dannno
06-06-2017, 09:43 PM
http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/ron-paul-had-the-mainstream-media-pegged-a-long-time-ago

Ron Paul Had The Mainstream Media Pegged A Long Time Ago (http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/ron-paul-had-the-mainstream-media-pegged-a-long-time-ago)
6/6/2017

By Chris Rossini

​Ron Paul fans understood that something was very fishy about America's mainstream media back in 2008 and 2012. But the understanding was limited and remained on a very localized scale.

Well, after the election of Donald Trump in 2016, the rest of America has finally caught up.

There's no hiding it now.

​America's mainstream media walks in virtual lockstep in their opposition to President Trump and they're not afraid of everyone knowing it. You don't need to wear a tinfoil hat to notice.

Read More
http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/ron-paul-had-the-mainstream-media-pegged-a-long-time-ago

timosman
06-06-2017, 09:51 PM
Does Ron know about this piece?:cool:

phill4paul
06-06-2017, 10:05 PM
I'd share this article. Accepting that it links Ron to Trump. Which in RPF equals a tlrollollollolll.

Does it barw no relation to Bernie and the DNC? The corruption a whole?

dannno
06-07-2017, 03:36 PM
bump

bunklocoempire
06-07-2017, 05:03 PM
The money quote:

Ron Paul had it right, before it was cool to ignore the mainstream media.

This is important to keep in mind when they're trying to sell us on the next illegal and unconstitutional war.

Now simply explore the similarities between Trump and the msm selling unconstitutional war.

I don't ever recall Ron Paul or Chris Rossini deliberately alienating Republican voters to further the cause of liberty, and I don't expect them to start now.

dannno
06-07-2017, 05:07 PM
Now simply explore the similarities between Trump and the msm selling unconstitutional war.

A better comparison is looking at the leaks from Mike Cernovich and others regarding what McMaster has been trying to do militarily and what Trump has actually allowed to happen. It's a chasm wider than the Grand Canyon.

If Hillary were President, she would have her own McMaster, and she would be doing everything he said.

I'll take a President who occasionally bombs an empty air strip over one who does everything McMaster wants to do any day.

bunklocoempire
06-07-2017, 05:15 PM
A better comparison is looking at the leaks from Mike Cernovich and others regarding what McMaster has been trying to do militarily and what Trump has actually allowed to happen. It's a chasm wider than the Grand Canyon.

If Hillary were President, she would have her own McMaster, and she would be doing everything he said.

I'll take a President who occasionally bombs an empty air strip over one who does everything McMaster wants to do any day.

A president who continues to spill blood is such a poor way for me to compare things -sorry about that! Thanks for the tip!

bunklocoempire
06-07-2017, 05:17 PM
bump

Just march them the F home bump.

dannno
06-07-2017, 05:19 PM
A president who continues to spill blood is such a poor way for me to compare things -sorry about that! Thanks for the tip!

Ok, so if a President spills one drop (literally) of innocent blood, we cannot compare them to a President who slaughters fifty million people, because they are both equally as bad.

Got it.

dannno
06-07-2017, 05:20 PM
Just march them the F home bump.

Ya, because cheerleading for the deep state and attacking Donald Trump and having a mass murderer as President is going to lead to the troops just marching home..lol...

bunklocoempire
06-07-2017, 05:23 PM
Ok, so if a President spills one drop (literally) of innocent blood, we cannot compare them to a President who slaughters fifty million people, because they are both equally as bad.

Got it.

Your hiring practices confuse me.

bunklocoempire
06-07-2017, 05:24 PM
Ya, because cheerleading for the deep state and attacking Donald Trump and having a mass murderer as President is going to lead to the troops just marching home..lol...

I don't ever recall Ron Paul or Chris Rossini deliberately alienating Republican voters to further the cause of liberty, and I don't expect them to start now.

TheCount
06-07-2017, 06:22 PM
A better comparison is looking at the leaks from Mike Cernovich and others regarding what McMaster has been trying to do militarily and what Trump has actually allowed to happen. Those aren't leaks, they're propaganda for the Faithful to keep them in the camp no matter what Trump does. Someone in the administration, likely Bannon, has discovered that Trump's supporters hold him to the same level of responsibility and leadership expected from a toddler. They will excuse his every action so long as there's a suitable scapegoat that can be blamed and someone willing to write and publish the necessary fan fiction.

dannno
06-07-2017, 06:32 PM
Those aren't leaks, they're propaganda for the Faithful to keep them in the camp no matter what Trump does. Someone in the administration, likely Bannon, has discovered that Trump's supporters hold him to the same level of responsibility and leadership expected from a toddler. They will excuse his every action so long as there's a suitable scapegoat that can be blamed and someone willing to write and publish the necessary fan fiction.

So full of shit.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/13/report-mcmaster-is-open-to-more-ground-forces-in-syria/

Report: McMaster Is Open To More Ground Forces In Syria ...
Lake’s report comes days after Mike Cernovich

How did you do in 4th grade math?

Trump Said No to Troops in Syria. His Aides Aren't So Sure.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-04-13/trump-said-no-to-troops-in-syria-his-aides-aren-t-so-sure

dannno
06-07-2017, 06:34 PM
Your hiring practices confuse me.

I don't get to hire the President, I just get to live in the real world.

TheCount
06-07-2017, 06:42 PM
So full of shit.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/13/report-mcmaster-is-open-to-more-ground-forces-in-syria/

How did you do in 4th grade math?

Trump Said No to Troops in Syria. His Aides Aren't So Sure.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-04-13/trump-said-no-to-troops-in-syria-his-aides-aren-t-so-sure

McMaster is not the president.

Excusing Trump for the actions of his administration using his advisors as the excuse is holding Trump to the behavior expectations most people reserve for toddlers.

dannno
06-07-2017, 06:46 PM
McMaster is not the president.

Excusing Trump for the actions of his administration using his advisors as the excuse is holding Trump to the behavior expectations most people reserve for toddlers.

I already explained this..

McMaster effectively WOULD HAVE BEEN the President if Hillary was elected. There would have been no pushback. That is why it is highly beneficial to have Trump in the White House compared to a deep state shill.

I've never argued that Trump's plans are optimal, just that they are significantly better than what we would have had otherwise, and that they significantly cut into the goals the deep state has.

TheCount
06-07-2017, 06:47 PM
I already explained this..

McMaster effectively WOULD HAVE BEEN the President if Hillary was elected. There would have been no pushback. That is why it is highly beneficial to have Trump in the White House compared to a deep state shill.

You should consider pursuing a career in comedy.

Whether or not Hillary would be worse has absolutely nothing to do with Trump's immunity to criticism in the eyes of his worshippers.

ProBlue33
06-07-2017, 07:31 PM
The deep state attacks and tries to ignore all those that don't walk in lock step with them, those of us that were here for both the 2008 and 2012 saw it very clearly, it was horrible what the MSM did to Ron Paul. What Trump did was flip the script realizing this time all things that ended campaigns in the past would not work on him.
Ron Paul was too nice to deal with an evil MSM, Trump isn't nice he just wanted to win, and he did.
I hate to say it but based on what we saw this last election cycle Ron Paul never had a chance fighting an MSM that was against 100% against him.

acptulsa
06-07-2017, 07:37 PM
The deep state attacks and tries to ignore all those that don't walk in lock step with them, those of us that were here for both the 2008 and 2012 saw it very clearly, it was horrible what the MSM did to Ron Paul. What Trump did was flip the script realizing this time all things that ended campaigns in the past would not work on him.
Ron Paul was too nice to deal with an evil MSM, Trump isn't nice he just wanted to win, and he did.
I hate to say it but based on what we saw this last election cycle Ron Paul never had a chance fighting an MSM that was against 100% against him.

And we know they were really against him because he was He Who Must Not Be Named. Like Rand Paul in '16. Like Jim Webb in '16.

Whereas they advertised Trump as someone they allegedly disapproved of 24/7 on every channel, full well realizing that no publicity is bad publicity. And sure enough, he hires McMaster. He pretends to drag his heels when McMaster hollers, 'Jump!' But he hired McMaster anyway. Just like Clinton would have done.

Repeal--and replace! Meet the new boss, same as the old boss in every way except public persona. And, of course, the fact that people who hate nearly everything he has done will nonetheless defend him to their dying breaths, because they hate admitting they were fooled and are still hoping for change.

He is everything to conservatives that Obama was to liberals. He was packaged as a messiah, he skates the same middle of the road, and his supporters will defend him no matter how completely he ignores half their agenda. Did Obama stop any wars or curb any corporations? No. Is Trump repealing yuge numbers of regulations or reducing the deficit? No.

But keep hoping for change, Republicans. It worked for the Democrats for eight long, bloody years. It's just as good a pacifier for you.

CPUd
06-07-2017, 08:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_WBo4sfmi4

Ender
06-07-2017, 08:26 PM
And we know they were really against him because he was He Who Must Not Be Named. Like Rand Paul in '16. Like Jim Webb in '16.

Whereas they advertised Trump as someone they allegedly disapproved of 24/7 on every channel, full well realizing that no publicity is bad publicity. And sure enough, he hires McMaster. He pretends to drag his heels when McMaster hollers, 'Jump!' But he hired McMaster anyway. Just like Clinton would have done.

Repeal--and replace! Meet the new boss, same as the old boss in every way except public persona. And, of course, the fact that people who hate nearly everything he has done will nonetheless defend him to their dying breaths, because they hate admitting they were fooled and are still hoping for change.

He is everything to conservatives that Obama was to liberals. He was packaged as a messiah, he skates the same middle of the road, and his supporters will defend him no matter how completely he ignores half their agenda. Did Obama stop any wars or curb any corporations? No. Is Trump repealing yuge numbers of regulations or reducing the deficit? No.

But keep hoping for change, Republicans. It worked for the Democrats for eight long, bloody years. It's just as good a pacifier for you.

^^THIS^^

Zippyjuan
06-07-2017, 08:34 PM

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/trump-commanders-power-authorize/2017/03/03/id/776827/

Trump Gives Commanders Power to Authorize Military Strikes

<snip>

Commanders already had the authority to give the green light for operations in countries with a significant U.S. military presence, but that was not the case under former President Barack Obama in countries such as Yemen, which does not have many American military personnel. Commanders complained that the process for launching strikes in those countries was clunky and lengthy. The new rules make it more streamlined.

Trump will be kept abreast of situations, but Secretary of Defense James Mattis and military leaders who serve under him now have the power to make decisions on their own.

"This was an authority that was delegated by the president, through the secretary of defense to the Central Command commander to carry out," Pentagon spokesman Navy Capt. Jeff Davis told the Examiner.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2017-03-14/report-trump-gives-cia-authority-for-drone-strikes

Report: Trump Gives CIA Authority for Drone Strikes

President Donald Trump has granted the CIA authority to conduct lethal drone strikes once again, according to a news report, rolling back the limits his predecessor Barack Obama imposed on the spy agency's paramilitary operations.

The Wall Street Journal on Monday reported Trump decided to return the authority to the CIA after meeting with top agency officials on Jan. 21, a day after taking office. Trump had made accelerating the fight against the Islamic State group and other terrorist organizations a key component of his campaign.

The Journal reported the CIA has already conducted at least one strike, killing Abu al-Khayr al-Masri, a senior al-Qaida leader in Syria and son-in-law of Osama bin Laden. It's unclear whether the agency has conducted other strikes outside of Syria; the Pentagon did not claim credit for what appears to be an airstrike in Pakistan near the Afghanistan border, which it usually would have if it were responsible.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
06-07-2017, 10:30 PM
You should consider pursuing a career in comedy.

You'd be much better. Starting with your "supporting member" side splitter.

invisible
06-08-2017, 05:09 AM
"They are propagandists for this war, and I challenge them on the notion that they are conservative."

merkelstan
06-08-2017, 08:46 AM
Whether Trump was lying or not is perhaps not so much what's important, but rather that the American public refused to do what they were told and instead chose the candidate that promised peace, rule of law, and national sovereignity.

His election has laid bare the utter mendacity of the media's elites and the complete contempt in which they hold the American people.

Both those who feel betrayed by Trump and those who say 'Told you he wasn't the real deal' are operating on the mistaken belief that the POTUS is really in command.

acptulsa
06-08-2017, 09:47 AM
Both those who feel betrayed by Trump and those who say 'Told you he wasn't the real deal' are operating on the mistaken belief that the POTUS is really in command.

Those who told you Trump isn't the real deal couldn't be saying and couldn't understand that he's just a figurehead and puppet?

Some of us who said all along that Trump isn't the real deal specifically called him a figurehead and a puppet.

helmuth_hubener
06-08-2017, 11:01 AM
a figurehead and a puppet.

Figurehead and puppet are two different (not mutually-exclusive) things.

bunklocoempire
06-08-2017, 11:24 AM
I don't get to hire the President, I just get to live in the real world.

In the real world with your Hillary alternate reality crystal ball.:p

dannno
06-12-2017, 10:58 AM
In the real world with your Hillary alternate reality crystal ball.:p

Is it really that difficult to predict what the deep state is going to do next when they are in charge?

OMG another terrorist attack, another war, bigger government, more international agreements, omg climate change...

At least we have somebody pushing back against them in the Oval Office. That is a huge plus.

devil21
06-12-2017, 12:55 PM

In completely unrelated news, Taylor Swift and Katy Perry are beefing! Everyone be sure to go buy their music to show which side you support! Team Taylor vs. Team Katy! ;)

-------------------

Whether Trump was lying or not is perhaps not so much what's important, but rather that the American public refused to do what they were told and instead chose the candidate that promised peace, rule of law, and national sovereignity.

His election has laid bare the utter mendacity of the media's elites and the complete contempt in which they hold the American people.

For the record, Trump didn't promise peace. In fact, he campaigned on exactly the opposite. More bombing, more 'ISIS' nonsense, more fear, more police state.

dannno
06-12-2017, 01:04 PM
In completely unrelated news, Taylor Swift and Katy Perry are beefing! Everyone be sure to go buy their music to show which side you support! Team Taylor vs. Team Katy! ;)

Hopefully they kiss and make up soon.

bunklocoempire
06-12-2017, 02:40 PM
Is it really that difficult to predict what the deep state is going to do next when they are in charge?

OMG another terrorist attack, another war, bigger government, more international agreements, omg climate change...

At least we have somebody pushing back against them in the Oval Office. That is a huge plus.

lol

Sure, not even/ever mentioning my rights or an alternative to aggression is a huge plus. That's totally been my experience in life -as long as I ignore the basics, I'm sure to be fine.
Get lovingly bent, dannno.:p