PDA

View Full Version : The campaign HQ wild speculation thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

ReallyNow
12-10-2007, 05:40 PM
There have been some unconfirmed rumors that the campaign has a surprise or strategy that they will unleash when they are ready. I have no idea what that strategy is but I'm all for wild speculation. What do you all think the campaign is up to?

Edit: (Just so you won't have to read ten million pages looking for a definitive answer, this whole thread is filled with humor and some substance but it's a great thread, go ahead and read it! You'll enjoy it)

adwads
12-10-2007, 05:41 PM
Where did you hear these rumors? This is the first I've heard about it.

ronpaulfollower999
12-10-2007, 05:43 PM
Hopefully Ron Paul will make a surprise appearance on the 16th at the Boston Tea Party.

slantedview
12-10-2007, 05:43 PM
i don't know about this surprise, but i too am wondering what the campaign has been up to lately. i feel like i haven't seen much official stuff/communication.

angrydragon
12-10-2007, 05:44 PM
I saw it in a thread (can't find it now) from a person that attended the recent rallies. The poster said it was something big, but couldn't tell us.

ReallyNow
12-10-2007, 05:44 PM
Where did you hear these rumors? This is the first I've heard about it.

It was one of those threads talking about Iowa. One of the posters was from Iowa and made a veiled reference to it. I know that's extremely vague but I can't remember what thread it was in. I think it was a thread about the HQ not doing much. I'll try to find it.

atilla
12-10-2007, 05:45 PM
they have secretly bought all of mitt romneys paid supporters and will use them to overwhelm the iowa caucuses.

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
12-10-2007, 05:46 PM
Hopefully Ron Paul will make a surprise appearance on the 16th at the Boston Tea Party.

Agreed.

I think this is the best bet.

fedup100
12-10-2007, 05:46 PM
Maybe he will be straddle the Blimp whipping it with his cowboy hat!!:eek::eek::eek:

anotherone
12-10-2007, 05:47 PM
People like to feel important and post rumors, to make it seem like they have insider status.

theseus51
12-10-2007, 05:49 PM
For some reason, my first instinct was to remember the Simpsons Halloween Special when the aliens Kang and Kodos took over the bodies of the Presidential candidates Bob Dole and Bill Clinton. Then at the end, they ripped off their "human body" to reveal their true selves.

louisiana4liberty
12-10-2007, 05:54 PM
Ron Paul shows up in Boston aboard the Ron Paul blimp. He then proceeds to throw environmentally-friendly mini Bernanke fish food dolls over the side of a US trading vessel.

OK, enough dreaming for now.

quickmike
12-10-2007, 05:55 PM
No, its much bigger than any of you guys can even dream. Trust me. This is HUGE!!!

trey4sports
12-10-2007, 05:57 PM
No, its much bigger than any of you guys can even dream. Trust me. This is HUGE!!!

any timetable for this "huge" surpirse that will shock and awe us?

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
12-10-2007, 06:00 PM
Guest referee at WrestleMania?

RPinSEAZ
12-10-2007, 06:00 PM

Ron Paul resurrects Godzilla and wipes out Rudy's base of operations!

derdy
12-10-2007, 06:01 PM

I thought he was showing up for sure? :confused:

dante
12-10-2007, 06:01 PM
If you watched the video of the IA chairman talking you know they have an enormous IA blitz planned for the nine days leading up to the caucuses there. I would think that with the amount of money we have raised them plus what's coming on the 16th and how frugal they have been to date you can easily assume they have laid in place a massive media, print, radio, direct mail, telephone blitz through the super tuesday states...
The only two who can compete with this are Gooliania and Romney and they take each other's votes away.

quickmike
12-10-2007, 06:03 PM
Hes gonna taze Huckabee !!!

BeFranklin
they have secretly bought all of mitt romneys paid supporters and will use them to overwhelm the iowa caucuses.

Thats what we should do to Rudy's buses to NH, infiltrate it with NY supporters, and thank him for the ride up latter :p

(If you do this, don't say anything until after you get back)

Jimmy
The campaign drops the hammer and starts running hardcore ads in NH, Iowa and South Carolina by the hundreds of thousands.....The media falls in love with Ron Paul, megaphone in hand, aboard the Blimp ....all this make the grassroots ralley together like never before......... .....everything comes together for the big win.

nevildev
12-10-2007, 06:04 PM
don't taze me bro!

quickmike
12-10-2007, 06:07 PM
Thats what we should do to Rudy's buses to NH, infiltrate it with NY supporters, and thank him for the ride up latter :p

(If you do this, don't say anything until after you get back)

I had the same thought yesterday.

I guess Ron Paul supporters really do think alike.

Lord Xar
12-10-2007, 06:07 PM
I think it is just 'talk' as this is the normal M.O. when we are so confused and baffled by the inaction of HQ, that we we can only assume that such a lax operation must be attributed to some grand scheme in the works.

Goldwater Conservative
12-10-2007, 06:09 PM
Wait, are you suggesting there's a "secret plan" in the works? Did Paul hire Roger Stone or something? :D

Bergie Bergeron
12-10-2007, 06:09 PM
Guest referee at WrestleMania?
Royal Rumble might be better to have an impact on Feb. 5th ;)

Voice
12-10-2007, 06:12 PM
Carol to christian the blimp!:)

schmeisser
12-10-2007, 06:16 PM
I've been giving some thought to the unseen and perhaps unintended strategy by the campaign. We've seen how the media attention really is moving the polls whenever they concentrate on a candidate (i.e. Huckabee). This tells us that the support is not strong for any of the chosen ones. Assuming this is correct, what would the correct move be?

To be the last one to get big attention prior to the primaries.

To that end, we have the TeaParty, we have a blimp, the campaign may have set up many of the interviews that MSM has been begging for after the 17th, and perhaps even told some big endorsements to hold off until they are asked to pull the trigger in proper sequence.

I think (hope) we will see event after event after event come the 16th and beyond. If we can dominate MSM in the few weeks before Iowa and NH, it could really make a huge difference and allow us to sweep into victory. I think for this to have the best chance, we need to hit 10% in the polls before the 16th.

Here's hoping!

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
12-10-2007, 06:18 PM
Mccain vs. Paul in a Hell-In-A-Cell match

Dave Wood
12-10-2007, 06:19 PM
I firmly believe that the main campaign will simply not allow itself to be out done by us AMATEURS:D

They are looking ahead and are also trying to build (quickly) a 50 state +territories campaign.

This is going to get really fun really quick :eek:

WE WILL, WE WILL, ROCK YOU!

lynnf
12-10-2007, 06:21 PM
There have been some unconfirmed rumors that the campaign has a surprise or strategy that they will unleash when they are ready. I have no idea what that strategy is but I'm all for wild speculation. What do you all think the campaign is up to?

here's my stab: an anonymous billionare has volunteered to bankroll the Ron Paul campaign to whatever it takes to get him elected. Romney, Giuliani, eat your hearts out!

lynn

honkywill
12-10-2007, 06:22 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/honkywill/gopwrestling.jpg

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
12-10-2007, 06:22 PM
An endorsement from Kucinich

IHaveaDream
12-10-2007, 06:23 PM
Maybe he's going to announce a huge endorsement?

skinzterpswizfan
12-10-2007, 06:24 PM
If you watched the video of the IA chairman talking you know they have an enormous IA blitz planned for the nine days leading up to the caucuses there. I would think that with the amount of money we have raised them plus what's coming on the 16th and how frugal they have been to date you can easily assume they have laid in place a massive media, print, radio, direct mail, telephone blitz through the super tuesday states...
The only two who can compete with this are Gooliania and Romney and they take each other's votes away.

That would be amazing, they need something big like that planned. Just absolutely flood every source of media in those states. We know they have the money.

ksuguy
12-10-2007, 06:24 PM
Ron has Osama Bin Laden tied up in the campaign HQ basement and he is going to take credit for capturing him during the next debate.

Benaiah
12-10-2007, 06:26 PM
I hope that the campaign is up to something...... cuz they seem to have dropped off the face of the Earth.

quickmike
12-10-2007, 06:27 PM
Ron has Osama Bin Laden tied up in the campaign HQ basement and he is going to take credit for capturing him during the next debate.

Oh, now that would be AWESOME!

Drag him out on the stage on a leash like it was a dog show or something.

davidhperry
12-10-2007, 06:27 PM
I think Ron Paul is going to announce that he's actually Buckethead. That would be pretty cool. I was wondering why Buckethead hadn't been touring much lately. Now I know why.

austin356
12-10-2007, 06:31 PM
They better be up to something cause they have fallen off the face of the earth.

skinzterpswizfan
12-10-2007, 06:33 PM
lol, I think we could pretty much guarantee the election if we captured Osama Bin Laden. Maybe that's what the grassroots should be focusing on? ;)

Real_CaGeD
12-10-2007, 06:33 PM
Ross Perot VP.

Jimmy
12-10-2007, 06:34 PM
This thread needed a poll...Is the offical campaign going to do something BIG in the next few weeks...Yes or NO.

starless
12-10-2007, 06:35 PM
I'm betting it's a VP pick. :o

szczebrzeszyn
12-10-2007, 06:36 PM
lol, I think we could pretty much guarantee the election if we captured Osama Bin Laden. Maybe that's what the grassroots should be focusing on? ;)
Hasn't Spurlock already found him? ;)

winston_blade
12-10-2007, 06:43 PM
Is there something seriously going on with HQ? Is it something big? No joking responses please, I don't want to get my hopes up.

Ann Kobialka
12-10-2007, 06:45 PM
They will announce they have scheduled Ron on Alex Jones 2 days in a row .
Thats HUGE for those amatuers Ann

davidhperry
12-10-2007, 06:46 PM
Ross Perot VP.

We was born a 1930, a bit old for a VP.

Interestingly enough, Ron Paul does have Ed Rollins as a consultant. Ed was Reagan's campaign manager in 1984 and also worked for the Ross Perot campaign.

hawkeyenick
12-10-2007, 06:48 PM

They revealed it to us here in Iowa, it's very risky, but is probably the best bet.

justinc.1089
12-10-2007, 06:48 PM
I think Ron Paul is going to announce that he's actually Buckethead. That would be pretty cool. I was wondering why Buckethead hadn't been touring much lately. Now I know why.

Slash is way better than buckethead, his name sounds like chicken and his music sounds like chicken too!

Maybe thats the plan!

Ron Paul will take victory with the power of rock by having Slash behind him!

Chuck Norris can't even stand against the power of rock!:eek:

Ok seriously I hope its some kind of massive media attention.

voytechs
12-10-2007, 06:49 PM

Now that would be a good move ladies!!!

walt
12-10-2007, 06:49 PM

Unconfirmed rumors that they have a strategy, great! That would be nice. :D

Why are you posting this until whatever it is is confirmed? :confused:

maxmerkel
12-10-2007, 06:52 PM
They revealed it to us here in Iowa, it's very risky, but is probably the best bet.

then please keep your filthy mouth shut ;)

i'll still try to pm you, though :D:D

hawkeyenick

I can confirm it, they told it to us in person here in Iowa.

It's pure genius. I can't reveal too much, but most of the money that's unspent will get right after NH.

mopar.bo
I don't know...terms like "veiled", "secret" and "surprise" just don't fit with a man like Ron Paul. I'd bet it's a bunch of nothing.

hawkeyenick
12-10-2007, 06:53 PM

It's pure genius. I can't reveal too much, but most of the money that's unspent will get right after NH.

They don't want what happened to Buchannan to happen to Paul...figure it out from there.

Alabama Supporter
12-10-2007, 06:54 PM
The competition doesn't need to know about this. Especially the McCain - Paul cage match fools!

justinc.1089
12-10-2007, 06:55 PM
Wait they aren't doing what I'm thinking they might be doing are they?

They aren't going to spend like almost all of their money in Iowa and New Hampshire are they?

Because if they do thats stupid when Paul will probably win NH regardless and since thats our only real advantage over Huckabee, having money to run a campaign nationwide...

Please tell me thats not what they're doing.

coffeewithchess
The next strategy the campaign learns will be to use the telephones to contact that media...THAT WILL BE HUGE! Can you imagine? Ron Paul getting on shows like Glenn Beck and Chris Matthews, people that actually invited him! This will be AMAZING! I knew the campaign was getting paid for something...I guess we will have to wait and see!
South Carolina is going to be massive! They don't want what happened to Buchanan to happen to Paul...that would be losing South Carolina!

ronpaulyourmom

They don't want what happened to Buchannan to happen to Paul...figure it out from there.

I'm so pathetic, so pathetic that your little ray of hope just made me tack on an extra $100 to my 16th donation.

Alabama Supporter
loose lips sink ships fellas. This is way too important to be leaked on an internet board folks.

hawkeyenick
I'll talk about the plan to leonard and trevor, but that's it

Delaware
12-10-2007, 06:57 PM
Don't reveal anything else. As much as i want to know, its best to keep the lurkers in the dark.

maxmerkel
12-10-2007, 06:57 PM

good to hear that !!!! !!!!!

for one second i thought you would do something very naughty ...

hawkeyenick
12-10-2007, 06:58 PM
good to hear that !!!! !!!!!

for one second i thought you would do something very naughty ...

It's kinda funny because they didn't say to keep it under wraps, and I'm sure even if I revealed it, it wouldn't be able to help the other camps

murrayrothbard
When does the super-duper-top-secret-uber-strategery go into effect?

slantedview

i'm glad you think it's genius. will it benefit iowa or just new hampshire?

are they counting on the 16th giving them a boost for their plan?

kill the banks
12-10-2007, 06:59 PM

i just love hearing that ... my creative juices are waiting lol ... there has been a lot of genius already by grassroots and congrats to all ... i hope we organize to watch the votes as well and do exit polls

blimp the banks

slantedview
It's kinda funny because they didn't say to keep it under wraps, and I'm sure even if I revealed it, it wouldn't be able to help the other camps

i would keep it under wraps though. :)

Ron Paul Fan
I know the strategy and I will unveil it when the time is right. The time is currently not right, and if this information gets in the hands of the enemy it will be the end of us all. We must stick together if this strategy is to work! It's brilliant, bravo, bravissimo, Go Ron Paul!

ReallyNow

No need for that. It was truly a speculative post for people to put their guesses in. We don't want the verified truth, let's keep that a secret! ;)

maxmerkel
12-10-2007, 07:00 PM
i'm glad you think it's genius. will it benefit iowa or just new hampshire?

are they counting on the 16th giving them a boost for their plan?

i'm sure they are buying up lot's of ammo and stuff. this would help NH as well :D

justinc.1089
12-10-2007, 07:01 PM
Hmm I'm going to check my email to make sure I don't have an email about some secret plan lol.....

(Secret plans, I feel like an illumnati skull mason neo-con media mogul 9/11truther cia wire tapping person or something lol....)

I'm a little disapointed if this has to do with SC though because that just means they're actually going to do something here other than piss people off calling them nonstop or sending them a nice flier once a week or so. Or in other words, actually give some attention to the state that EVERY republican has won that won anything else.

Real_CaGeD
Yay Ross Perot is gonna be VP!

hehe.

tsetsefly

lol, thanks for teasing us... when will this be announced or when will the plan be rolled out?
And I dont like the sound of an actino being described risky, Paul is steadily going up in the polls, we dont need something that risky...

kill the banks
I know the strategy and I will unveil it when the time is right. The time is currently not right, and if this information gets in the hands of the enemy it will be the end of us all. We must stick together if this strategy is to work! It's brilliant, bravo, bravissimo, Go Ron Paul!

put the tread in hot topics or delete then

kill the banks

slantedview
12-10-2007, 07:02 PM
Ok, here's my guess, just a guess!

The "plan" will involve some carefully timed key endorsements :)

TruePatriot44
I overheard a little of the plan and how it involved a parade of llamas miles long navigating the streets of Des Moines.

hawkeyenick
lol, thanks for teasing us... when will this be announced or when will the plan be rolled out?
And I dont like the sound of an actino being described risky, Paul is steadily going up in the polls, we dont need something that risky...

Trust me, it's strategic, and against the grain...but it's exactly what we need

They are going to play the MSM like a fiddle, you guys are going to love it

justinc.1089
12-10-2007, 07:05 PM
I don't have an email about a secret plan. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Please someone say its not spending almost all of the money in New Hampshire and/or Iowa.

If it is, I'm going to be furious and be mad I ever donated anything to the actual campaign, and be very upset that they would take that big of a risk, AND just give up our only advantage over Huckabee which is having enough money to run a nationwide campaign.

rfbz
12-10-2007, 07:06 PM
if it really would hurt us if it got out as a few of you have said, we should just stop talking about it altogether, because if the speculation continues, it WILL come out.

skinzterpswizfan
12-10-2007, 07:06 PM
Trust me, it's strategic, and against the grain...but it's exactly what we need

They are going to play the MSM like a fiddle, you guys are going to love it

You're killing us all, lol. It's almost better having no idea anything will/could happen.

aspiringconstitutionalist
12-10-2007, 07:07 PM
Maybe he will be straddle the Blimp whipping it with his cowboy hat!!:eek::eek::eek:

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Real_CaGeD
12-10-2007, 07:08 PM
Del33tzorZ!!!

justinc.1089
12-10-2007, 07:08 PM
Please someone say its not spending almost all of the money in New Hampshire and/or Iowa.....

Please.....

hawkeyenick
12-10-2007, 07:10 PM
Please someone say its not spending almost all of the money in New Hampshire and/or Iowa.....

Please.....

Not even close

Ron Paul Fan
The strategy WILL work! If you can't trust Ron Paul to run the campaign, then you can't trust him to run the country. I trust him!

FluffyUnbound
I have to admit threads like this make me nervous.

This is how people act at sites for lost causes.

You'd think we were talking about how a producer has a secret plan to save the show "Enterprise" or something.

"Big news coming, can't tell you what it is" is internet-speak for "this TV show / internet stock / political candidate / consumer product is dead and ain't coming back."

Eroberer
12-10-2007, 07:11 PM
I think I may know what it is just by the clues from your posts. I will not say what I think it is just in case I am somehow correct.

curtisag
Ron Paul should light 1 million dollars on fire and scream "YAAAAAAARH!!!" like Howard Dean as a protest against fiat currency and the federal reserve :).

LOL, just kidding, but it's an amusing thought none the less.

justinc.1089
Not even close

YES!!!!!!

You guys were scaring me for a minute not answering that question!:eek::D

Real_CaGeD
12-10-2007, 07:12 PM
Del33tZoRz!!!!!

tsetsefly
12-10-2007, 07:12 PM

this is great, because it means the campaign really thinks it has a very good shot of winning if not placing top 2 in NH.... :D

honkywill
12-10-2007, 07:17 PM
If it is, I'm going to be furious and be mad I ever donated anything to the actual campaign, and be very upset that they would take that big of a risk, AND just give up our only advantage over Huckabee which is having enough money to run a nationwide campaign.

Our only advantage?

12-10-2007, 07:18 PM
Yay Ross Perot is gonna be VP!

hehe.

Ross Perot can't be Ron Paul's VP... they're both inhabitants of Texas (see 12th Amendment)

HOLLYWOOD
12-10-2007, 07:19 PM
It's the Supporters and the non Campaign people that have been doing most of the work around the country!

Taking the current temperature in the critical first states, the contacts that I know and correspond with, are saying, WHAT IS THIS CAMPAIGN STAFF DOING?

MILLIONS of DOLLARS IN THE BANK, MORE TO COME and there's this lethargic campaign staff seems to be stuck in Neutral, maybe first gear.

Com'on CAMPAIGN STAFF, get the lead out and start venturing around the country!

This is campaign is currently being run like a FEDERAL Department! lol

PEACE,

WOOD

justinc.1089
12-10-2007, 07:19 PM
Our only advantage?

Well our biggest advantage.

Real_CaGeD
12-10-2007, 07:20 PM
Ross Perot can't be Ron Paul's VP... they're both inhabitants of Texas (see 12th Amendment)

:o

bbachtung
12-10-2007, 07:20 PM
I'm guessing that Mark Sanford (Republican governor of South Carolina and former House colleague of RP) will announce his endorsement of RP / acceptance of the VP slot on the eve of the SC primary IF RP places well in Iowa and NH.

adwads
12-10-2007, 07:21 PM
Ron Paul visiting the troops in Iraq?

james1844
12-10-2007, 07:22 PM
Does this have anything to do with Ron running as a fusion candiate for several of the minor parties? - Thats not a bad idea, but we'd need more than that to win.

justinc.1089
12-10-2007, 07:23 PM
It's the Supporters and the non Campaign people that have been doing most of the work around the country!

Taking the current temperature in the critical first states, the contacts that I know and correspond with, are saying, WHAT IS THIS CAMPAIGN STAFF DOING?

MILLIONS of DOLLARS IN THE BANK, MORE TO COME and there's this lethargic campaign staff seems to be stuck in Neutral, maybe first gear.

Com'on CAMPAIGN STAFF, get the lead out and start venturing around the country!

This is campaign is currently being run like a FEDERAL Department! lol

PEACE,

WOOD

I agree. Paul's campaign officially in SC is a flier in the mail once a week at best, nice fliers though that are better than the 1 flier Romney sent out lol, and people getting really pissed off at automated phone calls. And that is if people are some of the people getting that stuff. If they aren't getting that stuff well Paul has no official campaigning reaching them.

Its making the grassroots here feel kind of discouraged because we feel like we have such an uphill battle here against everything you know, pro-war people, the media, the SC republican party, romney's people here, and no help from the official campaign.:( Or at least thats how I feel sometimes, like we're the only campaign here.

I wouldn't mind if this wasn't such an important state though, then I would understand, but this state is not being treated like its important by the official campaign. They have the money to air television ads here and they aren't doing it, and until a few weeks ago Paul wasn't even showing up here hardly.

dspectre
12-10-2007, 07:24 PM
Admin, Kill this thread!

We can't afford this. I would rather RP win and me not know then lose and know the strategy. We can't afford this.

Kill this thread!

Eroberer
12-10-2007, 07:25 PM
Here is my speculation:

Ron Paul will announce that Governor Sanford will be his VP. Apart from getting the votes in South Carolina, he will shake off the question about whether or not he will run as an independent or third party after the nomination. The shock of choosing a VP before the primaries, the donations on the 16th, and the blimp will give him so much media attention that even people in remote African villages would know the name Ron Paul.

If this is correct, delete this.

james1844
Here is more unhelpful speculation: Buchannon as VP?

Alabama Supporter
Ron Paul should light 1 million dollars on fire and scream "YAAAAAAARH!!!" like Howard Dean as a protest against fiat currency and the federal reserve :).

LOL, just kidding, but it's an amusing thought none the less.

:D:D:D Dude that cracked me up good!

justinc.1089
Does this have anything to do with Ron running as a fusion candiate for several of the minor parties? - Thats not a bad idea, but we'd need more than that to win.

That's legal? Anyway I don't see how that would help because Paul will get like 90% of those votes anyway I would think.

Aballistar
12-10-2007, 07:26 PM
"And then I'm gonna kick in the door to the Oval Office, and I'm gonna chop that mo'f*&@!n desk in half... BYAAAAAHH!!!!"

adwads
12-10-2007, 07:27 PM
Donating all the campaign funds for wounded Iraqi veterans?

ronpaulyourmom
$10,000,000 on RED.

SPIN !!

fedup100
Rumor has it Texas isn't really a state( Republic of Texas), don't tell Fox news!

justinc.1089
I doubt our governor would accept being vp to Paul. Its possible, but not likely in my opinion because while he's a good governor, I don't think he wants to get the republican party mad at him either.

winston_blade
Is there a certain date that this thing is going to happen? I need to know how long I will be going without sleep.

280Z28
The other candidates decide to withdraw and endorse him!!

:o

risiusj
The campaign will put all the money raised on the 16th on a boxing match.

Ron Paul vs Floyd Mayweather Jr.

The odds will be 100,000:1 for Ron Paul to win, but he will, no doubt.
Since we'll raise $10,000,000 on the Tea Party, that makes $1 trillion in campaign funds.

Joey Wahoo
12-10-2007, 07:28 PM
Here is my speculation:

Ron Paul will announce that Governor Sanford will be his VP. Apart from getting the votes in South Carolina, he will shake off the question about whether or not he will run as an independent or third party after the nomination. The shock of choosing a VP before the primaries, the donations on the 16th, and the blimp will give him so much media attention that even people in remote African villages would know the name Ron Paul.

If this is correct, delete this.

If Sanford is ready to get on board, then they'd do this RIGHT NOW. We need every day of him campainging for us in SC that we can get.

Logically whatever was revealed to Nick and the others in Iowa can't be this specific. Its something strategic. It bugs me that the Iowans know, and weren't told to keep it secret, yet the rest of us soldiers out here don't get to know.

whatever....

bgoldwater
12-10-2007, 07:30 PM
There better not being skipping on the early primaries and adopt the rudy strategy of only focusing on the super Tuesday states.

justinc.1089
I'm fairly sure Sanford would be supporting Romney anyway since most of the SC republicans are supporting him.

Seanmc30
Could be anyhting:

-Huge endorsement...Nancy Regan, Ron Regan, Colin Powell, all of the pundits who claim to be "Libertarian", ummmm a big celebrity perhaps???
-Massive finance boost from Wall streeters who support backed currency.
-They found a flaw in the polls and realized they are going to conquer the primaries and the general election
-Ron Paul will base jump out of the blimp.
-They may be projecting a Dec. 16th bigger than any of us have imagined as of yet.

and I'm spent

280Z28
If I had to pick one piece of info to know, it'd be when we'll see this:

before the 16th
16th-25th
25th-31st
1st-8th

adwads
12-10-2007, 07:31 PM
Ron Paul announcing that Jesus has endorsed him?

Alabama Supporter
12-10-2007, 07:32 PM
AHHHHH, gotta love disinformation campaigns!!!

justinc.1089
There better not being skipping on the early primaries and adopt the rudy strategy of only focusing on the super Tuesday states.

I agree. The way this is being described as risky makes me nervous, because it sounds like some strange strategy that could very easily end the chances of winning the nomination, like going with Rudy's strategy, focusing on certain states, or something like that.

I'm hoping they just came up with a plan to maxmize coordinated media attention.

bgoldwater
Ron Paul announcing that Jesus has endorsed him?

I can imagine the look in Huckabee's face.

BLS
The campaign will put all the money raised on the 16th on a boxing match.

Ron Paul vs Floyd Mayweather Jr.

The odds will be 100,000:1 for Ron Paul to win, but he will, no doubt.
Since we'll raise $10,000,000 on the Tea Party, that makes $1 trillion in campaign funds.

:D

JoshLowry
12-10-2007, 07:34 PM
speculation is a waste of time, go hang up a banner or twenty

12-10-2007, 07:35 PM
Are they going to rely mainly on the unofficial grassroots to place in IA and win in NH and then blitz SC, FL, and the 2/5 states with a buttload of money to avoid putting all our eggs in one basket (NH) a la Buchanan 1996 and being broke after NH?

curtisag
12-10-2007, 07:36 PM
Are they going to rely mainly on the unofficial grassroots to place in IA and win in NH and then blitz SC, FL, and the 2/5 states with a buttload of money to avoid putting all our eggs in one basket (NH) a la Buchanan 1996 and being broke after NH?

To me, this is just logical and completely expected by most people. It's not much of a surprise, nor is it very risky. So, I doubt this is it.

280Z28
12-10-2007, 07:37 PM
Moles inside the MSM coordinating an unannounced broadcast ala V :lol:

literatim
12-10-2007, 07:38 PM
We was born a 1930, a bit old for a VP.

Interestingly enough, Ron Paul does have Ed Rollins as a consultant. Ed was Reagan's campaign manager in 1984 and also worked for the Ross Perot campaign.

Ronald Reagan as VP. :eek:

maxmerkel
12-10-2007, 07:39 PM
maybe he's bought an ad-slot during superbowl ?

or he intends to bribe diebold ?

Chrispy
12-10-2007, 07:40 PM
I'm sure Ron Paul has something up his sleeve. After all this is the guy that practically invented the over the top swift boat campaining with his own congressional run. http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=15016924

skinzterpswizfan
12-10-2007, 07:42 PM
Ronald Reagan as VP. :eek:

"Surprise motha*******, you thought I was dead!"

tsetsefly
12-10-2007, 07:42 PM
I'm guessing that Mark Sanford (Republican governor of South Carolina and former House colleague of RP) will announce his endorsement of RP / acceptance of the VP slot on the eve of the SC primary IF RP places well in Iowa and NH.

that woudl be my guess as well...

12-10-2007, 07:44 PM
maybe he's bought an ad-slot during superbowl ?

or he intends to bribe diebold ?

Shit, after the 16th, he can BUY Diebold!

Arek
12-10-2007, 07:44 PM
I think the campaign saw the plan the one poster had for an elephant and plan on getting an army of Elephants to march through every primary on February 5th. The elephants all will have their vote Ron Paul he has our endorsement banners. No one can turn down an elephant and besides he shows he represents the GOP by expressing his gratitude for Elephants. It's win win.

maxmerkel
12-10-2007, 07:45 PM
wow, here's how Dr. Paul ran his first camaign :

On the morning of the runoff election, Gammage got an early dose of a tactic that, 30 years later, would become known as "swift boating." Gammage says he was jolted out of bed by a radio ad from the Paul campaign that featured a blood-curdling scream.
"The next thing I heard was this sweet girl's little voice saying, 'I hope my daddy and mommy don't vote for Bob Gammage, 'cause he wants to turn the rapists and murders loose to attack us in our beds. I hope my mommy and daddy vote for Ron Paul. He wants to put them in jail where they belong,'" Gammage recalls with a laugh.

:D :D

starless
12-10-2007, 07:45 PM
Paul/Zombie Reagan 08!! :eek:

justinc.1089
12-10-2007, 07:46 PM
I would be shocked if Sanford has decided to endorse Paul or be Paul's VP. I seriously doubt he has.

brandon
12-10-2007, 07:46 PM
I think it is quite obvious, and i'm surprised you guys havn't figured it out yet

This (http://ronpaultank.com)is the plan

Alabama Supporter
12-10-2007, 07:47 PM
Does it involve an aircraft carrier and a big banner on it? Maybe the banner would read "Mission Accomplished".

walt
12-10-2007, 07:49 PM
Does it involve an aircraft carrier and a big banner on it? Maybe the banner would read "Mission Accomplished".

I love this thread :D

curtisag
12-10-2007, 07:50 PM
Maybe he will light 1 million dollars on fire as a protest against against the federal reserve's fiat currency. :)

justinc.1089
12-10-2007, 07:51 PM
I'm telling you guys Slash has endorsed Ron Paul and accepted a VP position so that we now have the unrestrained pure divine power of rock in the revolution!

The Ron Paul r[evol]ution meets the power of rock!

Not even Huckabee's Chuck Norris can stop that! And Chuck's not even a texas ranger anymore since he didn't endorse Paul anyway, so he's not that strong anymore.

12-10-2007, 07:53 PM
Ron Paul will announce an endorsement from Mike Huckabee!

james1844
12-10-2007, 07:55 PM
The GOP will announce its surrender to the Paul campaign.

freestyl24
12-10-2007, 07:56 PM
He's gonna parachute into the Superbowl during the half time show, rip his shirt and show us all a nipple.

dante
12-10-2007, 07:58 PM
wow, here's how Dr. Paul ran his first camaign :

On the morning of the runoff election, Gammage got an early dose of a tactic that, 30 years later, would become known as "swift boating." Gammage says he was jolted out of bed by a radio ad from the Paul campaign that featured a blood-curdling scream.
"The next thing I heard was this sweet girl's little voice saying, 'I hope my daddy and mommy don't vote for Bob Gammage, 'cause he wants to turn the rapists and murders loose to attack us in our beds. I hope my mommy and daddy vote for Ron Paul. He wants to put them in jail where they belong,'" Gammage recalls with a laugh.

:D :D

Merely replace Bob Gammage with Mike Huckabee and this ad is quite appropriate for this election too

maxmerkel
12-10-2007, 07:58 PM
on a german mercenary board i read that the Paul Campaign is hiring big teams of head hunters and mercenaries, apparently they already deployed some to afghanistan and pakistan ! i wonder what they are up to ??

voisine
12-10-2007, 07:59 PM
I'm fairly sure Sanford would be supporting Romney anyway since most of the SC republicans are supporting him.

No way, Sanford is a total Paul fan from their time together in congress. He caught the liberty bug and started voting with RP against the whole rest of the congress. Being governor of SC, this would be a brilliant strategy. I suggested Sanford would be an ideal VP on dailypaul some months back. Plus it would be great for RP's personal security, having a VP waiting to take over the presidency that's just as big a libertarian as he is.

RPinSEAZ
12-10-2007, 07:59 PM
i read on a german mercenary board that the Paul Campaign is hiring whole teams of head hunters and mercenaries, apparently they already deployed some to afghanistan and pakistan ! i wonder what they are up to ??

haha. If the $50Mil reward from the government doesn't get people to take out bin Laden, nothing will.

curtisag
12-10-2007, 08:01 PM
What if Rudy's children endorsed Ron Paul, LOL? You know... since they love their dad so much.

RPsupporterAtHeart
12-10-2007, 08:01 PM
I think with all the "free money" they have been given by the impressive grassroots support they are able to concentrate it on some major things.

A mass media blitz. New Years Eve advertisement. Prime time television adds or perhaps a prime time special of his own. Massive countrywide mail-out plan combined with country wide radio spots. Superbowl advertisement. Large scale endorsements from major celebrity and political players. Joint Christmas special with endorsements from Pauly Shore, Hugo Chavez and Santa Clause.

greves
12-10-2007, 08:02 PM
Wow well without reading all 15 pages of stuff in here, all I can say is that I have heard from one reliable source (someone who works the Mises Institute and is friends with people who get calls from Ron Paul personally, recently met up with the Ron Paul Riders as they passed through Mises, etc), that something big is happening. I don't know if I posted that rumor on these forums when I first heard it a month ago or so, but probably. I was asked not to give details though... it doesn't matter. We're already winning on every front and already over the top, but what's going to be unleashed in the near future will just catapult us to the moon! :-D

justinc.1089
I have no doubt Sanford likes Paul, in fact probably quite a lot, but unlike Paul Sanford has party loyalty, and it would shock me to see him do something to piss off the republicans like say be VP for Paul... but its possible and I hope it happens, and that Sanford shows how awesome he is and sticks it to the rest of the SC republicans here supporting Romney.

The man did afterall carry a couple of pigs into congress to give them a visual about cutting out the fat lol....

And did Paul seriously hire people to look for Bin Laden? Or is that a joke?

Mark Rushmore
on a german mercenary board i read that the Paul Campaign is hiring big teams of head hunters and mercenaries, apparently they already deployed some to afghanistan and pakistan ! i wonder what they are up to ??

He'd be harder to ignore if he strolled into the House swinging Osama's severed head; slapping it down on the Speaker's Podium.

dante
12-10-2007, 08:03 PM
No way, Sanford is a total Paul fan from their time together in congress. He caught the liberty bug and started voting with RP against the whole rest of the congress. Being governor of SC, this would be a brilliant strategy. I suggested Sanford would be an ideal VP on dailypaul some months back.

Other thing about Sanford is if I recall correctly he has already stated he is not running again for Governor as he always self imposes term limits on himself. As such he has no reason to worry about angering the establishment with a RP endorsement in exchange for a VP slot.

boondoggle
12-10-2007, 08:04 PM
Wow well without reading all 15 pages of stuff in here, all I can say is that I have heard from one reliable source (someone who works the Mises Institute and is friends with people who get calls from Ron Paul personally, recently met up with the Ron Paul Riders as they passed through Mises, etc), that something big is happening. I don't know if I posted that rumor on these forums when I first heard it a month ago or so, but probably. I was asked not to give details though... it doesn't matter. We're already winning on every front and already over the top, but what's going to be unleashed in the near future will just catapult us to the moon! :-D

Yum, I hope that's truth. :D

Ron Paul Fan
12-10-2007, 08:04 PM
You must trust Ron Paul that this strategy will work! There's something going on in this country and it's BIG! IT'S REALLY BIG! It's up to you to spread this message! There's a REVOLUTION going on, and I'm just lucky to be a party of it! Mark Sanford better endorse Ron Paul or he's a sell out and a disgrace to the Republican Party!

justinc.1089
12-10-2007, 08:05 PM
Sanford can't run for governor here again anyway. And like I said I will be shocked if he gets on board with Paul.

MadViking10
12-10-2007, 08:06 PM
Maybe hes gonna take all the money. Buy a small country and invite us to move to the brand new Ron Paul Nation. Make the Constitution the ONLY laws. Our money will be backed by gold and silver. We will stay out of other countries business but trade and talk to them all. We will immediately hold transperent elections and the media will consist of one news channel that will give equal time to our true three party system :D

I'm just kidding, SERIOUSLY ! :p

justinc.1089
12-10-2007, 08:07 PM
Maybe hes gonna take all the money. Buy a small country and invite us to move to the brand new Ron Paul Nation. Make the Constitution the ONLY laws. Our money will be backed by gold and silver. We will stay out of other countries business but trade and talk to them all. We will immediately hold transperent elections and the media will consist of one news channel that will give equal time to our true three party system :D

I'm just kidding, SERIOUSLY ! :p

No way a 3 party system? Why not like a 30 party system lol?!:D

Hook
12-10-2007, 08:09 PM
Sounds like a lot of BS to me. Don't worry about HQ, they can never be as effective as the grassroots. Let's get some more people converted!

yongrel
12-10-2007, 08:10 PM
http://www.toothpastefordinner.com/121703/what-is-gossip.gif

justinc.1089
12-10-2007, 08:11 PM
Sounds like a lot of BS to me. Don't worry about HQ, they can never be as effective as the grassroots. Let's get some more people converted!

Yeah same here. I think this is a rumor, and if its not its not as big of a deal as it seems to be. Its certainly not going to be better than the 16th fundraising.

Ronin
12-10-2007, 08:12 PM
Everyone else has so let me throw these out there

- Greenspan endorsement
- Major military endorsement (Powell, etc)
- H-dub??

and my favorite

- Announce to the GOP he will endorse a Democrat unless they give him the nomination :)

MadViking10
12-10-2007, 08:15 PM
Maybe he bought a Tank? A Sub? or...

He could have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night?

justinc.1089
12-10-2007, 08:16 PM
Maybe he has decided to tell the National Convention that if they don't nominate him he will run third party which will guarantee the Republicans losing whether he wins or not?

I mean if I was in his spot I would do that anyway no matter what to try to secure the nomination.

curtisag
12-10-2007, 08:20 PM
Maybe he has decided to tell the National Convention that if they don't nominate him he will run third party which will guarantee the Republicans losing whether he wins or not?

I mean if I was in his spot I would do that anyway no matter what to try to secure the nomination.

I agree, we must take no prisoners in our fight against the establishment in the party. We must strike fear into their hearts of 8 years of Hillary. If a threat like this is necessary to retake this country and restore liberty, so be it.

justinc.1089
12-10-2007, 08:22 PM
Well you know if they had a way to have that kind of leverage they would do it too so its fair game.

brandon
12-10-2007, 08:25 PM
Maybe he bought a Tank? A Sub? or...
?

It is a tank. Did you see my post on the bottom of page 14?

Keith
12-10-2007, 08:27 PM
He is going to open a time capsule and reveal an endorsement from Thomas Jefferson.

justinc.1089
12-10-2007, 08:27 PM
No its neither a tank nor a sub. The grassroots here is so ingenious we invented something new, a subtank! Its a thing that goes on land like a tank, then through the water like a sub, on top of the water like a boat, on the ocean floor like an underwater tank, through dirt, and through time itself!!!!:eek::eek:

TheRothbardian
12-10-2007, 08:28 PM
I have also heard rumors off this site about a secret strategy that the HQ will unleash soon. I truly wonder what it is...

justinc.1089
12-10-2007, 08:30 PM
So you don't think its just a rumor?

Jimmy
12-10-2007, 08:31 PM
SOOOOOoo the govenor of SC is going to be catapulted onto a painted elephant marching around the superbowl at halftime while Pat Bucanian and Ron Paul are flying over in the blimp with a banner saying mission accomplished...all the while setting dollar bills on fire and throwing tea bags? I just cannot see how the catapult is going to be very safe....for the governor or elephant.......but thats just me..

justinc.1089
12-10-2007, 08:32 PM
SOOOOOoo the govenor of SC is going to be catapulted onto a painted elephant marching around the superbowl at halftime while Pat Bucanian and Ron Paul are flying over in the blimp with a banner saying mission accomplished...all the while setting dollar bills on fire and throwing tea bags? I just cannot see how the catapult is going to be very safe....for the governor or elephant.......but thats just me..

You forgot about our subtanks going through the ocean and time!:mad::D

bp2519
12-10-2007, 08:33 PM
Wow - I wish I knew what the hell was going on...

greves
12-10-2007, 08:33 PM
Well, people seem to like denying my information without knowing anything about it, because they consider it to be a rumor. Well, for me it is not a rumor because I know first hand. In response to the claim that if it is true, it won't be bigger than the 16th: this surprise is geared at another audience. That whole crowd of academic liberals, white collar silicon valley Hillary supporters, etc, they may not like Ron Paul but only because they haven't heard his views. Remember, America is a pretty even 50/50 split... so far this grassroots campaign has really struggled to win over the standard suburban white collar upper-middle class liberals. What the campaign has up its sleeve is a thousand times better than sound bytes and fundraising numbers; it appeals to all those people out there who do look at policy, but look at it in the wrong way (and end up supporting Hillary or Obama).

maxmerkel
12-10-2007, 08:34 PM

ok, you won this thread :D :D

BLS
12-10-2007, 08:35 PM
Wow - I wish I knew what the hell was going on...

I think you and alot of other people are being duped here.

curtisag
12-10-2007, 08:36 PM
Well, people seem to like denying my information without knowing anything about it, because they consider it to be a rumor. Well, for me it is not a rumor because I know first hand. In response to the claim that if it is true, it won't be bigger than the 16th: this surprise is geared at another audience. That whole crowd of academic liberals, white collar california Hillary supporters, etc, they may not like Ron Paul but only because they haven't heard his views. Remember, America is a pretty even 50/50 split... what the campaign has up its sleeve is a thousand times better than sound bytes and fundraising numbers; it appeals to all those people out there who do look at policy, but look at it in the wrong way (and end up supporting Hillary or Obama).

How did this information come into your possession in The Netherlands? I didn't know the official campaign had an office there :).

greves
12-10-2007, 08:37 PM
I'm from New Jersey... I'm in a post-grad study abroad.

Plus, I talk to my Mises contact regularly.

Real_CaGeD
12-10-2007, 08:38 PM
"How did this information come into your possession in The Netherlands? I didn't know the official campaign had an office there."

Vikings to row into the Port of Charleston to slay subprime mortgage woes!

bp2519
12-10-2007, 08:39 PM
Please tell me this is it:

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/1194/boards/view/viewthread?thread=3901581

MadViking10
12-10-2007, 08:39 PM
Vikings to row into the Port of Charleston to slay subprime mortgage woes!

COOL ! :cool:

Real_CaGeD
12-10-2007, 08:40 PM
COOL ! :cool:

They are HERE!:eek:

greves

Well I hadn't heard that but that's pretty awesome!

justinc.1089
Well, people seem to like denying my information without knowing anything about it, because they consider it to be a rumor. Well, for me it is not a rumor because I know first hand. In response to the claim that if it is true, it won't be bigger than the 16th: this surprise is geared at another audience. That whole crowd of academic liberals, white collar silicon valley Hillary supporters, etc, they may not like Ron Paul but only because they haven't heard his views. Remember, America is a pretty even 50/50 split... so far this grassroots campaign has really struggled to win over the standard suburban white collar upper-middle class liberals. What the campaign has up its sleeve is a thousand times better than sound bytes and fundraising numbers; it appeals to all those people out there who do look at policy, but look at it in the wrong way (and end up supporting Hillary or Obama).

So this is something for real and not a rumor?

And its going to be more helpful to the campaign than all the effects of dec.16th too?!?!?:eek:

If what you say is true and correct thats simply awesome!!:D

maxmerkel
12-10-2007, 08:42 PM

and how is this going to help in closed primarys ?

p.s. i'm glad that you actually made it to South Africa this time - definitely more fun when you guys are in the race :D :D

maxmerkel
12-10-2007, 08:46 PM
i think paul might try to catch the other candidates cold by landing a surprise victory in alaska ...

greves
12-10-2007, 08:46 PM
and how is this going to help in closed primarys ?

p.s. i'm glad that you actually made it to South Africa this time - definitely more fun when you guys are in the race :D :D

It will help when people realize their mistake and change parties, and of course it will help guarantee a win in all the open primaries.

Oh, and as an American who doesn't understand any references to American sports, you can bet I don't understand any references to international sports. You are referring to some sport, right?

dante
12-10-2007, 08:47 PM
Online voting in IA and NH would be horrible for Ron Paul as his specialty is getting out the vote.. its a lot easier for other candidates to get out their vote if they only have to get them to their computer

Dan D.
12-10-2007, 08:48 PM
Perhaps they'll be buying all the newspaper ad space in every newspaper in the US between the 1/9 and 2/4.

Ethek
12-10-2007, 08:52 PM
i think paul might try to catch the other candidates cold by landing a surprise victory in alaska ...

Sp your saying Palin for VP eh? Id vote for that.

RonPaulFanInGA
12-10-2007, 08:54 PM
http://www.ronpaultank.com/

musicmax
12-10-2007, 09:02 PM

... and save all our precious bodily fluids.

Ron LOL
12-10-2007, 09:04 PM
This thread needs CliffsNotes...

musicmax
12-10-2007, 09:10 PM
"No army can stop an idea who's time has come"---

Ron Paul

WHOSE, not who's.

Alabama Supporter
12-10-2007, 09:11 PM

I bet Barry Manilow is involved. Probably Celine Dion too. Hillary quit using her song, so I bet she has been swooned by Dr. Paul. I can see it now: "Near....Far....Wherever you are....Ron Paul will always be there"

winston_blade
12-10-2007, 09:12 PM
Ron Paul is a robot and will never die.

Hook
12-10-2007, 09:13 PM
I just found out, and it is huge. You're not gonna belive it. :eek:

NOLA
12-10-2007, 09:14 PM
I bet you it is a primetime infomercial...ross perot style

asmartchimp
12-10-2007, 09:15 PM
I bet you it is a primetime infomercial...ross perot style

^^^

bgoldwater
This is probably a hoax.

RonPaulFanInGA

Primetime television infomercial?

Think12345
12-10-2007, 09:16 PM
Online voting in IA and NH would be horrible for Ron Paul as his specialty is getting out the vote.. its a lot easier for other candidates to get out their vote if they only have to get them to their computer
No. Anybody who has an internet connection is a Ron Paul supporter already.

I don't like paparless voting, however.

bgoldwater
12-10-2007, 09:16 PM
Oh yea, it better not be a superbowl commercial.

work2win
12-10-2007, 09:18 PM
The campaign will reveal that a time-traveling Ron Paul was the main inspiration for Thomas Jefferson and James Madison who then served as inspiration for Ron Paul, thus completing the circle. This will prove once and for all that Ron Paul is the true Champion of the Constitution.

azminuteman
12-10-2007, 09:18 PM
No way. Not enough time to have it tested.

Maybe an Al Gore nod of support?

RonPaulFanInGA
12-10-2007, 09:19 PM
An endorsement from George W. Bush? An agreement to drop-out of the race and be some candidate's vice president?

MadViking10
12-10-2007, 09:19 PM
Maybe he's gonna crash the blimp into the Federal Reserve.

Hook
12-10-2007, 09:20 PM
Primetime television infomercial?

Nope. The big news is that Ron just saved a ton of money by switching to Geico!

Eroberer
12-10-2007, 09:21 PM

Don't pour water on this magnesium fire!

280Z28

No, Geico just saved a bunch of money by switching to Ron Paul! :D

winston_blade

He always was fiscally responsible.

NOLA

haha..if it is not an infomercial..he is going to launch attack ads at the "frontrunners."

Soccrmastr
12-10-2007, 09:24 PM
Campaign is running the students in Iowa thing. Thats a BIG thing, and no doubt is very expensive. I was surprised they were doing it. I am glad our money is goign towards proven and effective ways for campaigning.

Eroberer
12-10-2007, 09:25 PM
Don't tell me that moveon.org is going to endorse him.

musicmax
12-10-2007, 09:25 PM
I'm telling you guys Slash has endorsed Ron Paul

Johnny Rotten.

Sola
12-10-2007, 09:26 PM
Why would we even have a thread talking about what HQ is planning? Why are people mentioning that they know things and will reveal more when they deem appropriate? Why allude to when things will start to happen?

How about we just trust that Ron Paul is not only the best choice to run the country, but knows how to run his own campaign, after having done fairly well in the 10 terms he's served? And let HQ do what it needs to when it needs to?

Jimmy
12-10-2007, 09:26 PM
There going to lauch attack ads against the MSM :D

Dan D.
12-10-2007, 09:27 PM
No, not all the newspaper ad space in the country for almost a month... all the newspaper ad space IN THE WORLD!!!

If anyone PM's me what (if anything) is actually going on, I'll continue to post nearly impossible yet somehow plausible and highly entertaining scenarios.

Another one: Ron's going to produce a reality TV show: American Constitutionalist, where the younger-but-over-35 supporters demonstrate their commitment to the Constitution, and the best, in the judgement of a board consisting of Ron, Lew Rockwell, and Trevor, gets the VP spot.

ksuguy
Ron Paul is going to wake up tomorrow and realize the entire campaign was a dream, much like Bob in the final episode of Newhart.

weagle
This probably doesn't need to be said, but, if you know DO NOT TELL US. Avoid the temptation, don't even say you know. I have no idea what it is and I don't want to know. If I know then our competition knows and I don't want them to know.

MadViking10
12-10-2007, 09:28 PM
Maybe he can take the money and buy gold. Melt it down and make a Ron Paul Mobile. Tour the country, in the RPM with a goal of meeting each and every meetup group. At the end, melt the car, and give us more money than we gave him. With our extra money, we all go to Washington, to see him sworn in as the next President of the United States of America. =)

boondoggle
12-10-2007, 09:30 PM
We have a winner for most compelling posts . . .

And then . . .

. . . Someone track him/her down. Go to their home. Find out.

. . . Uh, I don't know if RP supporters will really jump to the suggestion and go to his home or not. So, to clarify, me kid, me kid.

RP supporters would be a cool alarm clock . . .

DealzOnWheelz
12-10-2007, 09:31 PM
Optimus Prime Comes and backs up Paul at a debate telling America that Ron Paul holds the fate of the world and the entire human race in his hands and we must all back him in the fight against the deceptineo-cons

celticsman7
12-10-2007, 09:32 PM
Ron Paul goes on national television, rips off his mask and reveals to the world that he is not human. He is, in fact, a machine.

maxmerkel
12-10-2007, 09:32 PM
i'm not going to tell you what they are up to, but i can assure someone already posted it in this thread. it's one of the more "ridiculous" ideas, but if you really think about it, it might work. read the thread again, you'll propably find it :D

This probably doesn't need to be said, but, if you know DO NOT TELL US. Avoid the temptation, don't even say you know. I have no idea what it is and I don't want to know. If I know then our competition knows and I don't want them to know.

winston_blade
12-10-2007, 09:34 PM
i'm not going to tell you what they are up to, but i can assure someone already posted it in this thread. it's one of the more "ridiculous" ideas, but if you really think about it, it might work. read the thread again, you'll propably find it :D

I knew it, they cloned Ron Paul:)

bp2519
12-10-2007, 09:34 PM
whatever max, why not just tell us then

celticsman7
12-10-2007, 09:35 PM
Those who know, can you give us a timetable for when this will take place?

maxmerkel
12-10-2007, 09:36 PM
whatever max, why not just tell us then

just wanted you to read the whole thread again ;)

szczebrzeszyn
12-10-2007, 09:36 PM
Oh great, the most informed guys are in Germany and The Netherlands.

Ivanelterrible
12-10-2007, 09:37 PM
Ron Paul Super Bowl. No, not an add. The league will discover that it is only he who can beat the Patriots.

StrikerV
12-10-2007, 09:38 PM
or maybe ron paul reveals his great great great great grandmother slept with thomas jefferson and literally his bloodline runs in his veins. ?

devil21
12-10-2007, 09:38 PM
There going to lauch attack ads against the MSM :D

Im tempted to think this might be it. I don't know, just a hunch.

skinzterpswizfan
12-10-2007, 09:40 PM
I hear they're going to buy a laser beam and hold the world hostage.

Arklatex
12-10-2007, 09:41 PM

;)

curtisag
12-10-2007, 09:41 PM

I really freaking hate you now, because I just read this entire thread. And now I have to read it again and again until I narrow it down. You sir are very mean!

asmartchimp
12-10-2007, 09:42 PM

If true...:eek::eek::eek:

musicmax
Other thing about Sanford is if I recall correctly he has already stated he is not running again for Governor as he always self imposes term limits on himself.

Sanford's Wikipedia entry does link to a South Carolina NBC affiliate story quoting the Governor as stating that "this (the 2006 gubernatorial election) would be his last race, win or lose".

A Sanford endorsement/VP announcement would indeed be a masterstroke:

- Shore up blueblood Republican support.

- Drive a stake through the heart of the 3rd-party run questions.

- Enable both halves of the ticket to campaign simultaneously in different states during the runup to Super Duper Insane Tuesday.

- Put a fresh (and attractive - Sanford projects a natural handsomeness that Romney and Edwards spend hours and Benjamins to achieve) face before an electorate already burnt out on Rudy McRompsonbee.

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
Pat Buchanan floundered when people realized he's an anti-semite and racist.
It must be an endorsement from a Jewish person.
Barry Manilow is of Russian Jewish descent, and he writes the songs.

trey4sports
12-10-2007, 09:44 PM
ive got it!!!!
with the support from val venis and kane mr. mchman will sponsor ron paul and max out to the campaign then he will drop a $100 million dollar check to the grassroots movement!

weagle
12-10-2007, 09:44 PM
I hear they're going to buy a laser beam and hold the world hostage.

Will it be attached to a shark?!

RonPaulFanInGA
12-10-2007, 09:46 PM
It must be an endorsement from a Jewish person.
Barry Manilow is of Russian Jewish descent, and he writes the songs.

Barry Manilow has already donated 2,300 dollars to Ron Paul's campaign.

Source (http://www.reason.com/blog/show/121450.html)

musicmax
12-10-2007, 09:47 PM

Considering they got the Iowa Secretary of State's name wrong, I call BS.

RonPaulFanInGA
12-10-2007, 09:49 PM
http://limelight-053.static.dailymotion.com/dyn/preview/160x120/3066053.jpg
"It's gonna be huuuuuuuuge!"

musicmax
12-10-2007, 09:49 PM
No way. Not enough time to have it tested.

Maybe an Al Gore nod of support?

That worked so well for Howard Dean.