33:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXeD2-Qal-Y

CPUd
05-22-2017, 01:51 PM
Has anyone notified Sean Hannity?

jllundqu
05-22-2017, 01:58 PM
What a crock of shit.

The same guy who claimed to have all this 'evidence' about Hillary during the election?

If Kim Dot Douchebag knew anything (which he doesn't) he would have come forward already. This self-aggrandizing attention whore knows how to get publicity, but that's all.

I'd bet my left nut that he doesn't have proof of a damn thing.

dannno
05-22-2017, 02:05 PM
The same guy who claimed to have all this 'evidence' about Hillary during the election?

Ya, he promised to bury Hillary with the information he had (on his website megaupload). A lot of it was released through wikileaks. Hillary was buried. Game. Set. Match.

What's the problem?

ExPatPaki
05-22-2017, 02:09 PM
When is he getting extradited?

jllundqu
05-22-2017, 02:28 PM
Ya, he promised to bury Hillary with the information he had (on his website megaupload). A lot of it was released through wikileaks. Hillary was buried. Game. Set. Match.

What's the problem?

When he puts forward some ACTUAL evidence (not tweets)... I will retract my statement. Until then, he's a douche who is simply seeking attention and most likely a reduced prison sentence.

dannno
05-22-2017, 02:42 PM
When he puts forward some ACTUAL evidence (not tweets)... I will retract my statement. Until then, he's a douche who is simply seeking attention and most likely a reduced prison sentence.

You seem to be confused. He actually owns the website where a lot of the information is transmitted to wikileaks. So he gets to see it first if he wants to, even before wikileaks gets to see it. He will never put forward any evidence though, it will always go through wikileaks. But he can make wild claims because he has access to the information that is going to be released.