05-21-2017, 04:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ce-nS3dJZg

NorthCarolinaLiberty
05-21-2017, 04:37 PM
She needs to lay off the Colt 45.

oyarde
05-21-2017, 04:48 PM

When I was a kid they would have sent her off somewhere for some experiments with shock treatments .

sparebulb
05-21-2017, 04:49 PM

She strikes me as a Night Train or Thunderbird connoisseur.

donnay
05-21-2017, 05:01 PM
Her wig must be on too tight.

sparebulb
05-21-2017, 05:10 PM

Found this great website: http://www.bumwine.com/

susano
05-21-2017, 05:29 PM

Night Train Express
17.5% alc. by vol.

Don't let the 0.5% less alcohol by volume fool you, the Night Train is all business when it pulls into the station. All aboard to nowhere - woo wooo! The night train runs only one route: sober to stupid with no roundtrip tickets available, and a strong liklihood of a train wreck along the way. This trainyard favorite is vinted and bottled by E&J Gallo Winery, in in Modesto, CA. Don't bother looking on their web page, because they dare not mention it there. As a clever disguise, the label says that it is made by "Night Train Limited." Some suspect that Night Train is really just Thunderbird with some Kool-Aid-like substance added to try to mask the Clorox flavor. Some of our researchers indicated that it gave them a NyQuil-like drowsiness, and perhaps this is why they put "night" in the name. The picture (above right) shows that the subject that drank Night Train is down for the count, while the Cisco guzzling subject is ready to rock. Guaranteed to tickle your innards.

LMAO! Great find.

susano
05-21-2017, 05:34 PM
I lived in LA when the Rodney King riots occurred and poor Reginald Denny was dragged from his semi and his head bashed in with a cement block. When the hoodrats went to trial, Maxine was all over the place making excuses for them, saying stuff like they weren't guilty of wrongdoing because they just got caught up in the spirit of the rioting and couldn't be held responsible.

euphemia
05-21-2017, 06:12 PM
Waters would not know evidence if it walked up and bit her on the nose.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
05-21-2017, 07:25 PM

Night Train Express
17.5% alc. by vol.

Don't let the 0.5% less alcohol by volume fool you, the Night Train is all business when it pulls into the station. All aboard to nowhere - woo wooo! The night train runs only one route: sober to stupid with no roundtrip tickets available, and a strong liklihood of a train wreck along the way. This trainyard favorite is vinted and bottled by E&J Gallo Winery, in in Modesto, CA. Don't bother looking on their web page, because they dare not mention it there. As a clever disguise, the label says that it is made by "Night Train Limited." Some suspect that Night Train is really just Thunderbird with some Kool-Aid-like substance added to try to mask the Clorox flavor. Some of our researchers indicated that it gave them a NyQuil-like drowsiness, and perhaps this is why they put "night" in the name. The picture (above right) shows that the subject that drank Night Train is down for the count, while the Cisco guzzling subject is ready to rock. Guaranteed to tickle your innards.

LMAO! Great find.

I remember seeing that Bumwine site a few years back. Thanx for the laffs.

Working Poor
05-22-2017, 03:45 AM
lol

Working Poor
05-22-2017, 03:53 AM
lol

Firestarter
05-22-2017, 08:44 AM
From May 18 on, Congresswoman Maxine Waters got lots of attention in the state media about some “dirty secret”, involving Russia, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, bank records and a Committee.

On 28 April, I posted:

This MOU was made public by Representative Maxine Waters (who did her own investigation on the drugs trafficking by the CIA in the wake of the Dark Alliance series by Gary Webb) on 7 May 1998.

And on 13 May:

The trail of drugs trafficking, money laundering, Henry Kissinger, leads to Elaine L. Chao and back to Donald Trump, George Bush and the Clintons.

My follow up investigation led to money laundering of drugs money from Russia by the HSBC bank, which I posted on 19 May (but starting to investigate a few days earlier):

HSBC - RUSSIA
UK banking giant HSBC (HQ London) is in a league of its own.
At least $20 billion (possibly $80 billion) was moved out of Russia between 2010 and 2014 in the money-laundering operation dubbed “The Global Laundromat”.
(...)
A report by the US House financial services committee dated 11 July 2016 shows that UK Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne, warned the US against prosecuting HSBC, because it could lead to a “global financial disaster”.

I really don’t have a clue what story they are trying to bury: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?508005-Drugs-profits-for-Oil-wars

osan
05-22-2017, 08:45 AM

Yeah, but there'd still be the Olde English 800.

osan
05-22-2017, 08:50 AM
Waters would not know evidence if it walked up and bit her on the nose.

Poor, foolish, reckless, suicidal evidence.

shakey1
05-22-2017, 02:09 PM
Night Train Express
17.5% alc. by vol.

LMAO! Great find.

LOL!... years ago in my youth I recall giving the MD 20/20 a taste... had to spit it out... nasty.

timosman
03-06-2018, 09:55 AM
Nothing happened, is Maxine is withholding evidence?:cool: