PDA

View Full Version : Bob Beckel says Trump is 'Starting to Lose It’; criticized 'Treasonous Comment' about Obama

enhanced_deficit
05-19-2017, 06:21 PM
Dem leaning (neocon wing?) host at Fox who is usually seen attacking Trump while defending DGP/Hillary had said this previously:

Bob Beckel Claims ‘The Five’ Co-Host Made Treasonous Comment About President Obama

Bob Beckel, the liberal co-host of The Five on Fox News, claimed fellow host Kimberly Guilfoyle made “treasonous” comments about President Barack Obama. A heated debate on the Wednesday afternoon episode of the popular show provoked quite a bit of buzz on social networking websites.
Kimberly Guilfoyle had this to say about how President Obama handles foreign policy:

“This is the problem. I just don’t think he understands, honestly, I really don’t think he has a grasp on what it means to have a cohesive, coherent foreign policy of how to combat the war on terror. We cannot go around to our enemies, ‘Let me hug you and then let me drone you.'”

Once the conservative co-host of The Five finished her comment, Bob Beckel quickly fired back.
“That’s treasonous, what you said!”
Guilfoyle did not walk back her statement about how she views President Obama’s foreign policy plan.

“Al Qaeda is everywhere now,” she said with vigor that equaled Beckel’s.
Fellow host and former press secretary to President George W. Bush, Dana Perino, agreed with Kimberly Guilfoyle that Al Qaeda affiliate groups have “spread all over” during President Obama’s time in office.
Beckel, who is prone to unleashing his temper on the Fox News show, also said, “It [foreign policy critique of President Obama] is not accurate! The way you guys treat the President of the United Sates is abysmal and disgusting!”

http://www.inquisitr.com/1272459/bob-beckel-claims-the-five-co-host-made-treasonous-comment-about-president-obama/

But more recently lately Bob has very high standards when judging Trump:

http://static01.mediaite.com/med/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Screen-Shot-2013-06-06-at-3.02.39-PM-300x198.png

Bob Beckel: Trump Shouldn’t Have the Nuclear Codes Because ‘He’s Starting to Lose It’

by Josh Feldman | March 6th, 2017

Fox News’ Bob Beckel went off on President Trump during The Five today in response to the president’s tweets claiming that Barack Obama wiretapped Trump Tower.
Greg Gutfeld said it appears that Trump was just venting on Twitter after his frustration over what happened with Jeff Sessions, and didn’t recognize at the time how big the tweeting would become.
Beckel noted that there are ways of confirming these allegations and then said this:
“This guy is now, almost to the point––and I have a very strong suggestion as an American––I think that he ought not have control of the nuclear codes…because this guy is starting to lose it.”

http://www.mediaite.com/online/bob-beckel-trump-shouldnt-have-the-nuclear-codes-because-hes-starting-to-lose-it/

Related

May 19 2017, 5:50 pm ET

Bob Beckel Fired From Fox News’ ‘The Five’ After Racist Remark

by Corky Siemaszko
Fox News gave "The Five" co-host Bob Beckel the boot Friday for making a racist remark to a black IT worker.

"Bob Beckel was terminated today for making an insensitive remark to an African-American employee," a spokesperson said in a statement.
Attorney Douglas Wigdor, who is representing the IT worker and nearly two dozen other Fox News employees who have sued the network for racial discrimination, said Beckel couldn't handle having a black man fix his computer.

"Mr. Beckel stormed out of his office when our client, a black IT employee came to service his computer, telling our client that he was leaving his office because he is black," Wigdor said in a statement.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/bob-beckel-fired-fox-news-five-after-racist-remark-n762191

AngryCanadian
05-19-2017, 06:24 PM
And thats why FOX news is losing ratings

enhanced_deficit
05-19-2017, 06:28 PM
And thats why FOX news is losing ratings

And now they are losing Bob.

May 19 2017, 5:50 pm ET

Bob Beckel Fired From Fox News’ ‘The Five’ After Racist Remark

by Corky Siemaszko
Fox News gave "The Five" co-host Bob Beckel the boot Friday for making a racist remark to a black IT worker.