PDA

View Full Version : We are winning(Don't listen to the polls)

dspectre
12-10-2007, 04:45 PM
I'm not encouraging complacency. However, sometimes the news can seem negative so it is easy to get down on the whole business.

The most encouraging signs I've seen is the fact that other candidates are burrowing RP's language and ideas. We have seen this on the Republican side, but the fact that a Democrat, like Obama is speaking like RP should tell you something.

Why would other candidates copy RP's language if he wasn't much of a contender? We should really stop taking stock in the old media's polls and take them for what they are. At best they are a slanted survey taken by people who don't think RP can win. At worse, well they can be a number of things....

realitywiz
12-10-2007, 04:55 PM
I agree. Ron Paul wins every GOP debate. We are winning.

Their polls that show RP low in percentage are manipulated. I've even heard that that if you answer "Ron Paul" they start asking nonsense questions in the survey to get the person to hang up. When they hang up, that vote doesn't count.

JAYCEE
12-10-2007, 05:05 PM
That's right.

A caucus cannot be polled accurately.

Elwar
12-10-2007, 05:09 PM

Their polls that show RP low in percentage are manipulated. I've even heard that that if you answer "Ron Paul" they start asking nonsense questions in the survey to get the person to hang up. When they hang up, that vote doesn't count.

The pollsters are probably starting to get tired of so many damned Ron Paul supporters everywhere. Just like the candidates are starting to feel.

Wingman
12-10-2007, 05:14 PM
That's right.

A caucus cannot be polled accurately.

what is a caucaus.. and why can't it be polled correctly... -.-'

sorry im a new to polling

dspectre
12-10-2007, 05:14 PM
The old media wants to perpetuate this myth that RP won't/can't win(what is it they know that we don't?). We have an answer for that myth. If the Media says something along the lines, "Why are you supporting RP when he isn't going to win?"

I think an easy response to that one is, "What makes you say that? That can't be the case because we are winning."

skinzterpswizfan
12-10-2007, 05:16 PM

Reputable polling companies like Rasmussen do not do that.

Cleaner44
12-10-2007, 05:28 PM
The old media wants to perpetuate this myth that RP won't/can't win(what is it they know that we don't?). We have an answer for that myth. If the Media says something along the lines, "Why are you supporting RP when he isn't going to win?"

I think an easy response to that one is, "What makes you say that? That can't be the case because we are winning."

I have created www.thecaseforronpaul.com because of this issue.
I also just created a new video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f_YFMfottY

Check it out and see what you think.

Goldwater Conservative
12-10-2007, 05:31 PM

Or, "are you implying something about whether you have control over the vote count?" :)

dspectre
12-10-2007, 05:33 PM
Reputable polling companies like Rasmussen do not do that.

I don't know anything about Rasmussen in particular, but there is an old saying. If it looks like a duck, it smells like a duck, and it quacks like a duck, then it's probably a duck. We know that these polls are not on the "up and up" to say the least.

We have all seen the evidence of how these polls are slanted and not completely accurate. Do we know how they are exactly conducting these polls? No. Are the results a complete falsehood? Of course not, but they aren't completely accurate either.

The only thing the old media can hide behind are these polls. Otherwise, the evidence seems to be contrary to what the old media espouses.

We need to stop listening to the polls. Ron Paul is winning.