PDA

View Full Version : Former Asst. FBI Director: ‘Professional Team of Subversives’ Out to Get Trump

Danke
05-17-2017, 09:43 PM
Former Asst. FBI Director: ‘Professional Team of Subversives’ Out to Get Trump

Kallstrom says Left has plans laid 'for every hour of every day' to thwart president, create 'outrage'

by Kathryn Blackhurst (http://www.lifezette.com/author/kathrynblackhurst/) | Updated 17 May 2017 at 1:31 PM

Former FBI Assistant Director James Kallstrom said President Donald Trump’s administration is “fighting a very professional team of subversives” who “are not going to quit” and are out to bring down the president, during an interview Wednesday on “The Laura Ingraham Show.”

Kallstrom said the administration is combatting a highly coordinated “resistance” that is “probably operating out of the command center in [former President Barack] Obama’s home in the Valerie Jarrett wing.”

“But they’ve got a plan, and that’s what they do. They have war rooms, and they hire horrible people to do horrible things.”

“I can just picture a big grease board where they’ve got every day of the week coming up on there and they’re going to orchestrate some kind of an outrageous scandal, either using The [Washington] Post … or The New York Times or the crooked broadcast media,” Kallstrom said. “But they’ve got a plan, and that’s what they do. They have war rooms, and they hire horrible people to do horrible things.”

Ingraham noted the Democratic National Committee and its liberal allies — largely funded by billionaire George Soros and other leftist billionaires — are launching a so-called “summer of resistance” against the president and his legislative agenda.

Kallstrom said it is all part of the same plan.

http://cdn.lifezette.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/RTX35NWQ_1170x880_acf_cropped-360x210.jpg (http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/digenova-comey-memo-doesnt-rise-level-obstruction/)

DiGenova: Trump Action Doesn’t ‘Rise to the Level’ of ObstructionFormer U.S. attorney says Comey memo offers no evidence of intent 'to stop the legitimate investigation' (http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/digenova-comey-memo-doesnt-rise-level-obstruction/)

"Anything that's positive is always thrown in the dumpster and then disavowed," Kallstrom added. "And then the big problem we have is, you know, there's so much fake news. How much of this is totally fake?"

Kallstrom did say Trump's purported behavior "baffles" him, suggesting that Trump "really doesn't understand totally or doesn't agree with the protocols" of how the White House works.

"It also appears to me, and I could be wrong here … it seems like, Laura, that he just does not have good people around him that are really looking out for his best interests," Kallstrom said. "The Comey firing was just — how did that benefit the White House in any way? I mean, the way it was handled."

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/fmr-asst-fbi-director-professional-team-subversives-get-trump/?utm_content=buffer7be6e&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=laura_ingraham_buffer

oyarde
05-17-2017, 09:49 PM
This is why I have no pity on douchebag , commie americans . They are the same people who gave me LBJ , Obama , Pelosi , Reid etc and those gifts keep on giving forever like Wilson .

susano
05-17-2017, 10:43 PM
This is a massive conspiracy to overthrow the United States, nothing less. It's a coup d'etat and Obama is right at the center of it. He took millions of tax payer/debt money and handed it over to several NGOs who are organizing and training his army of antifa freaks to do the street battles while liberal stacked courts do their bit, the media does theirs and neocons and Democraps scream like banshees. The #resist minions are going to summer camps all across the country. They are openly organizing their war against the country right in plain site and nothing is being done about it. The DoJ should be furiously preparing cases for treason, sedition and conspiracy but I doubt they are. There should be lots of people arrested but that's not happening, either. If you ever felt like conspiring to overthrow the government I'd say now is the time to do it because you could obviously get away with it. I'm in agreement with those who have said this is the most serious crisis that's ever happened in the US outside of the civil war and I believe we'll be getting that, too. The US is beginning to resemble the failed state of Ukraine - another neocon/Soros shitshow. Even on this forum, people keep blowing this off like it's just about Trump or it's all overblown. That couldn't be more wrong. This is a communist revolution funded by the same entities who funded the Bolsheviks.

CPUd
05-17-2017, 10:55 PM
They must be in him pretty deep to make him go on twitter and national TV to contradict himself and his staff on a near-daily basis. It's like they don't even have to do anything but sit back and let President Donald take himself down.

UWDude
05-17-2017, 11:07 PM
They must be in him pretty deep to make him go on twitter and national TV to contradict himself and his staff on a near-daily basis. It's like they don't even have to do anything but sit back and let President Donald take himself down.

When you say "they", you mean the entire power structure of the US Government and its globalization allies. Nobody would care about his so-called contradictions if it wasn't for the entire world power structure amplifying each minute detail into a massive crisiscandalgate.

Obama and Bush were full of contradictions, lies and scandals... ...and nary a peep from the media and the global elite cabal that is now throwing a massive fit and trying to overthrow the election results.

You are such a phony.

susano
05-18-2017, 12:31 AM
When you say "they", you mean the entire power structure of the US Government and its globalization allies. Nobody would care about his so-called contradictions if it wasn't for the entire world power structure amplifying each minute detail into a massive crisiscandalgate.

Obama and Bush were full of contradictions, lies and scandals... ...and nary a peep from the media and the global elite cabal that is now throwing a massive fit and trying to overthrow the election results.

You are such a phony.

Well said and Donald Trump's contradictions have nothing to do with false accusations about Russians and impeachable offenses.

CPUd
05-18-2017, 01:04 AM
Well said and Donald Trump's contradictions have nothing to do with false accusations about Russians and impeachable offenses.

They have everything to do with his ability to govern, and it is all self-inflicted. It's going to keep getting worse for him if he continues to blame others for his mistakes and undermine the same people who are trying to defend him. The House won't impeach him unless he is on tape saying or doing something impeachable, and it won't have anything to do with the Russians or Turks, it would be Trump defeating himself with his own words.

UWDude
05-18-2017, 02:33 AM
They have everything to do with his ability to govern, and it is all self-inflicted. It's going to keep getting worse for him if he continues to blame others for his mistakes and undermine the same people who are trying to defend him. The House won't impeach him unless he is on tape saying or doing something impeachable, and it won't have anything to do with the Russians or Turks, it would be Trump defeating himself with his own words.

So that's why you have been pushing the Trump is in bed with Russia thing so hard this past half year... ...because Trump is going to defeat himself with his own words, not anything to do with Russia or the Turks.

AngryCanadian
05-18-2017, 03:13 AM
So that's why you have been pushing the Trump is in bed with Russia thing so hard this past half year... ...because Trump is going to defeat himself with his own words, not anything to do with Russia or the Turks.

If Trump is in bed with Russia. Why didn't the Obama admin release any info? there was no evidence.

timosman
05-18-2017, 03:17 AM
If Trump is in bed with Russia. Why didn't the Obama admin release any info? there was no evidence.

Do not try to apply logic to this situation.:rolleyes:

Mordan
05-18-2017, 03:19 AM
Trump should do his thing and abide by the laws.

is it possible to just ignore the banshees like CPUD?

timosman
05-18-2017, 03:26 AM
Trump should do his thing and abide by the laws.

is it possible to just ignore the banshees like CPUD?

How dare you? CPUd is a valuable member of the community.:rolleyes:

AuH20
05-18-2017, 05:20 AM
Trump's weakness is that he delegates as opposed to being a hands on manager. Thus, he is held hostage to the agenda of his crooked advisers. Ultimately, he needs t find a worldly 'hatchet man' who's worked at the deep state level. Until that happens, this ongoing death by a thousand paper cuts will continue.

timosman
05-18-2017, 05:23 AM
Trump's weakness is that he delegates as opposed to being a hands on manager. Thus, he is held hostage to the agenda of his crooked advisers. Ultimately, he needs a worldly hatchet man who's worked at the deep state level. Until that happens, this ongoing death by a thousand paper cuts will continue.

Why does this obvious fact elude our commander in chief?:rolleyes:

AuH20
05-18-2017, 05:26 AM
Why does this obvious fact elude our commander in chief?:rolleyes:

That's the million dollar question. Does he also realize that this isn't going to stop, once he returns to civilian life? He and his business are marked for destruction. The people he's pitted against are literally evil incarnate with no shred of humanity left. These are not even progressives, but something far, far worse.

Like I said earlier, he needs Sessions to employ the RICO Act on this criminal conspiracy. Take it down from the periphery by crushing testimony out of the emissaries and work your way inward.

H. E. Panqui
05-18-2017, 05:41 AM
...lol!..i'm really really REALLY certain that if trump were a stinking d instead of a stinking r the current r apologists for stinking trump would be attacking him and the stinking d's would be doing the apologizing...

...but i can't help wondering why anyone not a goddamned republican-level fool would apologize for this lying, whiny crybaby, trump?? :confused:

...stinking republicrats...UGH!!...

donnay
05-18-2017, 05:42 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XivoPqvLuwk

CPUd
05-18-2017, 06:15 AM
https://twitter.com/IsaacDovere/status/865175792388648961

donnay
05-18-2017, 06:19 AM
BOOM! Democrat Dennis Kucinich: “Deep State Is Trying to Take Down a President – It Is a Threat to Our Republic” (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9wWIhwKy4c

Dennis Kucinich: Well, you have a politicization of the agencies. That is resulting in leaks from anonymous unknown people and the intention is to take down a president. This is very dangerous to America. It is a threat to our republic. It constitutes a clear and present danger to our way of life. What is the motive of these people? Who’s putting these leaks out? Why isn’t somebody coming forward to make that charge and put their name and their reputation behind it instead of attacking through the media and not substantiating their position?

https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/c60cf59ecf3ca774ce5a55d29df098b7bfa205fd6cf88a8e65 3fe874d44cd4ef.jpg?w=800&h=194

CPUd
05-18-2017, 06:40 AM
https://twitter.com/rebeccagberg/status/865182061065326592

AZJoe
05-18-2017, 08:47 AM
Dennis Kucinich (http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/democrat-asks-why-intelligence-community-trying-end-president-these-leaks): "There is a high B.S. Quotient here (http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/16/dennis-kucinich-calls-high-bs-quotient-on-wapo-story-asks-who-leaked/). ...

"If this information was so sensitive, then why did intel leak it to the Washington Post? Whoever leaked it undermined the alliance. ...

…something is out of control here. There is an effort here to up end the relationship with Russia. put us at odds. It started during the Obama administration in October of 2016 when it was a peace agreement or an agreement to end the conflict with Syria and all of a sudden it was up ended by people in the pentagon and CIA so they were making policy over the president’s head. We have one president and he is being undermined by some people in intelligence. ...

"First of all, I read the Washington Post story very carefully. And more than that, I spent 16 years in the United States Congress tracking all these things said about foreign policy. There is a high B.S. Quotient here. And the meter should be going off all over town. Ya know we don’t need to look to Russia for any affirmation here. We need to ask questions about why is this intelligence community trying to upend the President of the United States with these leaks? Here’s the Washington Post story (holds up physical copy of the newspaper) I mean its, and all over town people are saying the President did this and that — look, I disagree with President Trump on a number of issues, but on this one, there can only be one President and somebody in the intelligence community is trying to upend this President in order to pursue a policy direction that puts us in conflict with Russia. The question is why? and who? and we need to find out."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iblji_k4fv0

AZJoe
05-18-2017, 08:54 AM
Liberty Blitzkrieg (https://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2017/05/16/manufacturing-resistance-the-american-public-is-being-manipulated-into-irrelevance/) is spot on:

"I’m happy to become outraged at Trump, because I find many things about Trump outrageous. That said, I find it telling that the stuff about Trump that outrages me, is never the same stuff which outrages the corporate media. Why is that? ...

The corporate media doesn’t mind Goldman Sachs running U.S. economic policy. It also doesn’t mind a close alliance with the terrorist state of Saudi Arabia, or our government’s endless string of disastrous neocon wars abroad. ... the corporate media is reliably the primary cheerleader for unprovoked militarism.

Following the election of Trump, an axis of evil in U.S. politics has formed consisting of the corporate media, neoliberal Democrats (Hillary cultists) and neocons. This alliance has one primary objective, which revolves around obsessing incessantly on a conspiracy theory that deflects attention away from the crimes of our very own domestic plutocrats, war mongers and rent-seekers (you know, the forces that are actually wrecking the country). ...

the public is being fooled into focusing all its energy on an unproven Russia collusion theory which hasn’t caused any of our very real national suffering. ... you’re being played, and played quite easily at that. ...

The Russia nonsense is all a carefully crafted distraction narrative to keep you stuck on the debt serf plantation and away from organizing genuine resistance. ...

This is precisely why I reserve my most intense contempt for the corporate media. It’s quite intentionally focusing people’s attention on a still unproven theory that marginally affects their lives, compared to very real issues of economic misery and the neo-feudal world being institutionalized all around them. This is straight up evil. The corporate press is deliberately not focusing on things that really matter to people ...

The corporate media, neoliberal Dems and neocons are successfully diverting genuine angst and energy away from pressing economic concerns and toward a imperial geopolitical agenda that benefits the plutocrats and their ambitions. ... It’s interested in keeping you stuck right where you are. Oppressed under a pile of debt and an absence of opportunity. "

dannno
05-18-2017, 09:17 AM
May Massacre — Johnny DeStefano to Purge Trump Supporters on May 22nd

Johnny DeStefano, a GOP elite loyalist who never vocally supported Trump, was somehow given the most important job in a presidential transition. As director of presidential personnel, DeStefano decides who will work in the Trump administration. DeStefano has been using his power to undermine Trump in several ways.

Johnny DeStefano, head of personnel and policy for President Donald Trump, has blocked Trump supporters from the White House, twenty-three people with directly knowledge of hiring and personnel have reported to me.

Over 800 Trump supporters hold positions as Schedule C Federal Employees. These positions are temporary, and expire after 120 days.

Fewer than 15% of Trump’s temporary appointees (Schedule C) have been given permanent positions. Their terms are coming up, and they are being sent home.

One source told this reporter:
I was told that I have a permanent position, moved to that position, was given a new email address, but my paperwork says I am still on a 120 appointment that expires on the 20th. Half of the original Trump supporters here are in the same boat as me, the other half were told that they would not be re-appointed. So that 15% number (hopefully not, in my case) may be even lower.

Even pro-Trump interns are being blocked, as another source told me:

Hey Mike. I was a Trump field rep in [a swing state which Trump narrowly carried]. I wrote recommendations for several college kids for the WH internship.

I guess I should have written that they were never trumpers as opposed to volunteers from before the primary.

No one from White House intern dept called me as a reference.

Trump has received well-justified criticism about being short-staffed.

John Fund of FoxNews reported that Trump had only 20% of the staff Bill Clinton had.

https://medium.com/@Cernovich/may-massacre-johnny-destefano-to-purge-trump-supporters-on-may-22nd-2c00b57e418c

Origanalist
05-18-2017, 09:29 AM
Liberty Blitzkrieg (https://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2017/05/16/manufacturing-resistance-the-american-public-is-being-manipulated-into-irrelevance/) is spot on:

"I’m happy to become outraged at Trump, because I find many things about Trump outrageous. That said, I find it telling that the stuff about Trump that outrages me, is never the same stuff which outrages the corporate media. Why is that? ...

The corporate media doesn’t mind Goldman Sachs running U.S. economic policy. It also doesn’t mind a close alliance with the terrorist state of Saudi Arabia, or our government’s endless string of disastrous neocon wars abroad. ... the corporate media is reliably the primary cheerleader for unprovoked militarism.

Following the election of Trump, an axis of evil in U.S. politics has formed consisting of the corporate media, neoliberal Democrats (Hillary cultists) and neocons. This alliance has one primary objective, which revolves around obsessing incessantly on a conspiracy theory that deflects attention away from the crimes of our very own domestic plutocrats, war mongers and rent-seekers (you know, the forces that are actually wrecking the country). ...

the public is being fooled into focusing all its energy on an unproven Russia collusion theory which hasn’t caused any of our very real national suffering. ... you’re being played, and played quite easily at that. ...

The Russia nonsense is all a carefully crafted distraction narrative to keep you stuck on the debt serf plantation and away from organizing genuine resistance. ...

This is precisely why I reserve my most intense contempt for the corporate media. It’s quite intentionally focusing people’s attention on a still unproven theory that marginally affects their lives, compared to very real issues of economic misery and the neo-feudal world being institutionalized all around them. This is straight up evil. The corporate press is deliberately not focusing on things that really matter to people ...

The corporate media, neoliberal Dems and neocons are successfully diverting genuine angst and energy away from pressing economic concerns and toward a imperial geopolitical agenda that benefits the plutocrats and their ambitions. ... It’s interested in keeping you stuck right where you are. Oppressed under a pile of debt and an absence of opportunity. "

5 Major Revelations Lapdog Media is Covering Up with Fake Russian Hysteria
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/seth-rich-russian-media-coverup/

Origanalist
05-18-2017, 09:30 AM
https://medium.com/@Cernovich/may-massacre-johnny-destefano-to-purge-trump-supporters-on-may-22nd-2c00b57e418c

Donald sure seems to pick bad people to key positions.

UWDude
05-18-2017, 09:40 AM
...lol!..i'm really really REALLY certain that if trump were a stinking d instead of a stinking r the current r apologists for stinking trump would be attacking him and the stinking d's would be doing the apologizing...

bull. I never thought I'd support an (R) ever again in my life besides Paul. You can read my history, I am pro-union, don't think minimum wage is horrible, etc etc.

dannno
05-18-2017, 09:43 AM
Donald sure seems to pick bad people to key positions.

I'm guessing Reince Priebus obfuscated or lied to Trump about the bureaucratic process and brought this guy in.

But yes, Reince Priebus does seem to be a poor pick on appearance.

Cernovich was saying yesterday about how Trump shouldn't have let Flynn go, it showed weakness. I thought the same thing at the time, but hoping he has something up his sleave.

The Gold Standard
05-18-2017, 10:31 AM
But yes, Reince Priebus does seem to be a poor pick on appearance.

LOL. No shit. Who could have known?

enhanced_deficit
05-18-2017, 10:54 AM
Most other politicians would have buckled under such attacks but Trump will come out winner in this fight. He seems quite tenacious.

SPOTTED: Prez Trump Getting out of Bed Yesterday Morning (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?510727-SPOTTED-Prez-Trump-Getting-out-of-Bed-Yesterday-Morning&)
Looks like Bob Mueller will take care of the leaks now while finally bringing closure to the evidence-less drumbeat about pre-election "collusuion" between Trump and Russia allowing Trumpster to return focus to "fight, fight, fight".
Few months from now, it will start to look that neocons-media cabal, "ISIS Founders" aka DGP's PSO owners etc really overplayed their hand with this Russia scapegoat thing instead of admitting the real reasons for Hillary's election loss... DNC insiders rigging to cheat Sanders supporters, Clinton Foundation corruption, non-stop wars bloodbaths, ISIS terrorists cultivation, Benghazi, lies, DGPcare fiasco, leak of old Obama video on plane etc etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GIacy5DmEU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GIacy5DmEU

Mordan
05-18-2017, 11:07 AM
Trump has my best wishes and much good will.

The lies of the Deep State impersonated by CPUD are a threat to this republic.

Indy Vidual
05-18-2017, 11:20 AM
Too bad "the good guys" do not have a better leader.

brushfire
05-18-2017, 11:50 AM
Too bad "the good guys" do not have a better leader.

The bad guys took care of that, and 96% of the electorate is terrified to leave the 2 party system - even for a single election.

The electorate is buying what they're all selling.

r3volution 3.0
05-18-2017, 12:14 PM
This is a massive conspiracy to overthrow the United States, nothing less. It's a coup d'etat and Obama is right at the center of it. He took millions of tax payer/debt money and handed it over to several NGOs who are organizing and training his army of antifa freaks to do the street battles while liberal stacked courts do their bit, the media does theirs and neocons and Democraps scream like banshees. The #resist minions are going to summer camps all across the country. They are openly organizing their war against the country right in plain site and nothing is being done about it. The DoJ should be furiously preparing cases for treason, sedition and conspiracy but I doubt they are. There should be lots of people arrested but that's not happening, either. If you ever felt like conspiring to overthrow the government I'd say now is the time to do it because you could obviously get away with it. I'm in agreement with those who have said this is the most serious crisis that's ever happened in the US outside of the civil war and I believe we'll be getting that, too. The US is beginning to resemble the failed state of Ukraine - another neocon/Soros shitshow. Even on this forum, people keep blowing this off like it's just about Trump or it's all overblown. That couldn't be more wrong. This is a communist revolution funded by the same entities who funded the Bolsheviks.

Deep breath

The revolution was, long before you were born.

All you're seeing now is a turf war between two barely distinguishable communist gangs.

susano
05-18-2017, 08:04 PM

Agreed, spot on. Thanks for posting that. I'm going to start reading that site!

Ender
05-18-2017, 08:06 PM
Deep breath

The revolution was, long before you were born.

All you're seeing now is a turf war between two barely distinguishable communist gangs.

Yep.

AuH20
05-18-2017, 08:12 PM
This is a massive conspiracy to overthrow the United States, nothing less. It's a coup d'etat and Obama is right at the center of it. He took millions of tax payer/debt money and handed it over to several NGOs who are organizing and training his army of antifa freaks to do the street battles while liberal stacked courts do their bit, the media does theirs and neocons and Democraps scream like banshees. The #resist minions are going to summer camps all across the country. They are openly organizing their war against the country right in plain site and nothing is being done about it. The DoJ should be furiously preparing cases for treason, sedition and conspiracy but I doubt they are. There should be lots of people arrested but that's not happening, either. If you ever felt like conspiring to overthrow the government I'd say now is the time to do it because you could obviously get away with it. I'm in agreement with those who have said this is the most serious crisis that's ever happened in the US outside of the civil war and I believe we'll be getting that, too. The US is beginning to resemble the failed state of Ukraine - another neocon/Soros $#@!show. Even on this forum, people keep blowing this off like it's just about Trump or it's all overblown. That couldn't be more wrong. This is a communist revolution funded by the same entities who funded the Bolsheviks.

A faction within the Deep State helped Trump win the GE with strategic leaks because their predictive modeling showed a bloody 10 year civil war ensuing in the near future, given the current political trend-lines. The future is still very muddy even with Trump and that grim scenario may be completely unavoidable. The Fabians, who really are Satanists will not cease until the entire country is under their thumb. If Trump is disposed, the time table for a military backed insurrection is simply sped up.

susano
05-20-2017, 09:48 AM
A faction within the Deep State helped Trump win the GE with strategic leaks because their predictive modeling showed a bloody 10 year civil war ensuing in the near future, given the current political trend-lines. The future is still very muddy even with Trump and that grim scenario may be completely unavoidable. The Fabians, who really are Satanists will not cease until the entire country is under their thumb. If Trump is disposed, the time table for a military backed insurrection is simply sped up.

Where are you getting that about a faction of the deep state helping Trump in the GE? When you talk about strategic leaks, which do you mean? Seth Rich leaked the DNC emails. Hillary Clinton's emails were released by the State Dept and some through FOIA requests. That leaves Podesta who clicked on a phishing link and Assange said it was something some kid could have done (not sophisticated). I'm seeing any sign of the deep state in any of that.

Interesting what you said about predictive modeling. It's been a long time since I've read about anything like that, I do recall seeing articles and pdfs, from govt agencies and or think tanks, doing what you've said. The thing is, the people doing such studies are working for the people creating the conditions to foment collapse/anarchy/civil war.