PDA

View Full Version : Outreach efforts

merkelstan
05-16-2017, 08:17 AM
How do you try to spread libertarian ideas online?

Which non-libertarian forums do you frequent?

Have you 'tabled' before?

I just joined some online groups that are left of center, It's very challenging to be egaging, respectful, non-snarky, while offering evidence and arguments that they might be trusting the state too much.

Alright, 5 free-market, antiwar comments and now i'm being censored by Disqus. I figured it out - they didn't like me mentioning that state-control over food production enabled the Holodomor.

oyarde
05-16-2017, 12:23 PM
How do you try to spread libertarian ideas online?

Which non-libertarian forums do you frequent?

Have you 'tabled' before?

I just joined some online groups that are left of center, It's very challenging to be egaging, respectful, non-snarky, while offering evidence and arguments that they might be trusting the state too much.

Alright, 5 free-market, antiwar comments and now i'm being censored by Disqus. I figured it out - they didn't like me mentioning that state-control over food production enabled the Holodomor.

What if they liked the idea of the Holodomor ? Well , at least you made it to 5 .

merkelstan
05-16-2017, 04:22 PM
"We are unable to post your comment because you have been banned by President Trump Channel." - 6 posts, i think.

They seemed to object to my objecting to a post demanding the genocide of all muslims.

Well then I posted a pic of a Depleted Uranium Baby... :D

oyarde
05-16-2017, 04:33 PM
trump has his own channel ?

merkelstan
05-16-2017, 04:43 PM
https://disqus.com/home/channel/presidenttrumpchannel/

I don't think he made it personally.

Go register on some other discussion sites and give em some good hard facts!