PDA

View Full Version : PBS does Bundy / Militia documentary

Matt Collins
05-15-2017, 07:00 PM
One of the federal government's propaganda arms is doing a hit piece tomorrow night on people who don't like the federal government...

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/american-patriot-inside-the-armed-uprising-against-the-federal-government/

dannno
05-15-2017, 07:40 PM
Hopefully it will backfire..

nikcers
05-15-2017, 07:57 PM
people who don't like the federal government...

The dog whistle politicians use is domestic terrorists. The new government is going to go hog wild. This is the kind of propaganda piece they usually reserve for drugs or Islam.

Matt Collins
05-15-2017, 08:06 PM
The new government is going to go hog wild. But Trump is a man of the People..... LOL

nikcers
05-15-2017, 08:48 PM
But Trump is a man of the People..... LOL
The establishment was having a tough time with foreign policy. A lot of foreign policy is perception and not action. So what we have here is The establishment's answer to the problem of a psychopath (world leaders) with a gun. This is the psychological foreign policy. I just hope that Trump isn't as trigger happy as he is trying to make NK and Russia think he is.

sparebulb
05-15-2017, 08:51 PM
I'm sure that PBS will cover the Bundy situation fairly and accurately.

/S

phill4paul
05-15-2017, 08:52 PM
Prepared ahead of time and strategically launched. The second trial is about to begin. I don't remember PublicBullShit reporting on how the jury was hung regarding conspiracy charges? Did PublicBullShit run a story on Ammon Bundy's treatment. Solitaire. Denied food, water. Did they report that the judge did not let the gallery hold or display pocket Constitutions? Don't think that I don't feel fine by not paying taxes that contribute to a propaganda machine.

05-15-2017, 08:53 PM
I watched the PBS documentary about Ruby Ridge on netflix the other night. It's actually fair. You never know.

pcosmar
05-15-2017, 09:24 PM
The Feds FAKE JOURNALISM was presented at trial,, if any were paying attention.
And Journalists were Jailed and Tried for covering the story.

all depends on spin

phill4paul
05-15-2017, 09:25 PM
The Feds FAKE JOURNALISM was presented at trial,, if any were paying attention.
And Journalists were Jailed and Tried for covering the story.

all depends on spin

Correct.
Correct.
Yes.

Anti Federalist
05-15-2017, 09:44 PM
I watched the PBS documentary about Ruby Ridge on netflix the other night. It's actually fair. You never know.

I was going to say the same thing about the Frontline coverage of Waco

oyarde
05-15-2017, 09:46 PM
I am pretty happy PBS will not be doing a documentary on my patriotism .

UWDude
05-16-2017, 10:04 PM
So I didn't watch it, here is what I saw:
Some hillbilly idiot saying mildly racist things, while toting a gun
an expose on a militia leader, bringing up past findings from a nasty divorce, with ominous music in the back ground
slow motion black and white of camouflaged overweight middle age men marching with big guns, and grimaces.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
05-17-2017, 12:31 AM
This appears to be the transcript:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/the-battle-over-bunkerville/

buck000
05-17-2017, 05:37 AM
Prepared ahead of time and strategically launched. The second trial is about to begin. I don't remember PublicBull$#@! reporting on how the jury was hung regarding conspiracy charges? Did PublicBull$#@! run a story on Ammon Bundy's treatment. Solitaire. Denied food, water. Did they report that the judge did not let the gallery hold or display pocket Constitutions? Don't think that I don't feel fine by not paying taxes that contribute to a propaganda machine.

I share your skepticism of NPR/PBS. They'll often report on a development, but always seem to skew in favor of .gov.

PBS has this: http://www.pbs.org/video/3000894365/ (looks like that's part of the new Frontline episode?)

NPR has this: http://www.npr.org/2016/10/28/499710822/oregon-jury-acquits-defendants-in-wildlife-refuge-occupation . Again, skewed a bit. ;)

Searches for "ammon bundy solitary" have zero results on both sites.

phill4paul
05-17-2017, 07:29 AM
Did they report on the FBI agent that fired the shots at Finicum as he was exiting his vehicle with hands in the air? How's that AG investigation going?