PDA

View Full Version : News theory: The REAL Reason Trump Fired Comey

juleswin
05-11-2017, 01:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL7-eDxw700

Here is another good one from Stormcloudgathering. In this video, he makes the case that the Comey firing was a head fake by the Trump admin to distract his political adversaries and also to dismiss a potential dissenter in his cabinet. The latter theory which I don't believe was supported by the theory that Comey had a potential to investigate Trump and his pedophile friends and because of that he had to go.

Hopefully this thread gets 1/100 the attention that thread started by the troll about some silly high school drama has. Just kidding, this is RPF after all :)

dannno
05-11-2017, 01:57 PM
Lol, gotta love how the deep state hires people to make purposely amateurish looking youtube videos..

Hey Batman, #NeedsMoreReverb

juleswin
05-11-2017, 02:02 PM
Lol, gotta love how the deep state hires people to make purposely amateurish looking youtube videos..

Hey Batman, #NeedsMoreReverb

I heard from a very wise man that your IQ can be so high to the point where you over analyze everything and can't think straight anymore. He told me that intelligence is a circular spectrum where the smart can be as dumb as the stupid when analyzing things like the news.

So remind me again, how high is your IQ?

dannno
05-11-2017, 02:11 PM
I heard from a very wise man that your IQ can be so high to the point where you over analyze everything and can't think straight anymore. He told me that intelligence is a circular spectrum where the smart can be as dumb as the stupid when analyzing things like the news.

Low 130s

phill4paul
05-11-2017, 02:16 PM
Low 130s

Someone with a high IQ wouldn't have to guesstimate. :p J/K. Carry on. Snark off.

dannno
05-11-2017, 02:56 PM
Someone with a high IQ wouldn't have to guesstimate. :p J/K. Carry on. Snark off.

Well I took a IQ estimator test a while back and got mid 130s. One of my friends is 132, and I am definitely a little smarter than him.

Brian4Liberty
05-11-2017, 03:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL7-eDxw700

Here is another good one from Stormcloudgathering. In this video, he makes the case that the Comey firing was a head fake by the Trump admin to distract his political adversaries and also to dismiss a potential dissenter in his cabinet. The latter theory which I don't believe was supported by the theory that Comey had a potential to investigate Trump and his pedophile friends and because of that he had to go.

Hopefully this thread gets 1/100 the attention that thread started by the troll about some silly high school drama has. Just kidding, this is RPF after all :)

As with many theories on Trump, this one may give him more credit than is due. Is he really playing 36dd chess, or is he just shooting from the hip?

As far as distracting from the war agenda, is there any need for that? All the media does is praise him when he engages in aggressive foreign policy.

juleswin
05-11-2017, 03:11 PM
Well I took a IQ estimator test a while back and got mid 130s. One of my friends is 132, and I am definitely a little smarter than him.

That is truly amazing. I am no dummy myself but I don't think my IQ is anywhere near 130. But I am content with what I have no matter what anyone else says about it :). Btw, the requirement for joining mensa is an IQ of 132. So you are technically mensa material

Anyway, now can you use some of that brain power and analyze the video I posted. One to two dismissal sentences just doesn't do it justice. Thanks

Brian4Liberty
05-11-2017, 03:12 PM

Yeah, a couple of points in IQ can make a huge difference. It's usually apparent even to the casual observer. Your friend probably couldn't take a course in Partial Differential Equations, Quantum Mechanics or Relativity. Hell, I bet he couldn't even pass a basic physics course in Electromagnetism or Thermodynamics.

juleswin
05-11-2017, 03:35 PM
As with many theories on Trump, this one may give him more credit than is due. Is he really playing 36dd chess, or is he just shooting from the hip?

As far as distracting from the war agenda, is there any need for that? All the media does is praise him when he engages in aggressive foreign policy.

What are you talking about? give Trump what credit? Trump administration is not Trump. Certainly he is not smart enough to think this far ahead but hisis handlers may be the ones making the decision.

Distracting the war weary public is always a good move when you plan on war. The media is with Trump, it is the pubic that needs to be distracted

Brian4Liberty
05-11-2017, 04:01 PM
What are you talking about? give Trump what credit? Trump administration is not Trump. Certainly he is not smart enough to think this far ahead but hisis handlers may be the ones making the decision.

One of the alternative explanations for Trump firing Comey is that he got personally angry and pulled the trigger. That is from the hip.

Looking at complex motivations is giving Trump credit, perhaps more credit than he is due. Maybe this firing was more analogous to him firing off a 4am Tweet.

Brian4Liberty
05-11-2017, 04:01 PM

One of the alternative explanations for Trump firing Comey is that he got personally angry and pulled the trigger. That is from the hip.

Looking at complex motivations is giving Trump credit, perhaps more credit than he is due. Maybe this firing was more analogous to him firing off a 4am Tweet.

dannno
05-11-2017, 04:02 PM
Yeah, a couple of points in IQ can make a huge difference. It's usually apparent even to the casual observer. Your friend probably couldn't take a course in Partial Differential Equations, Quantum Mechanics or Relativity. Hell, I bet he couldn't even pass a basic physics course in Electromagnetism or Thermodynamics.

He quit community college. His older sister is a doctor. His older sister studied for the SAT for months, he didn't study at all and went to the test high and beat her, she was SOOO mad.

He also took his IQ test high, so it's possible his "sober" IQ is only in the high 120s.

kpitcher
05-11-2017, 04:30 PM
Finding out your actual IQ can be annoying to get around to. I'm a member of Mensa by using SAT scores. However I've never taken an official moderated test to know what my IQ actually is. From all the various dumbass things I do I'm not sure I want to be officially tested ;)

paleocon1
05-11-2017, 05:10 PM
I figure Comey got booted for being a lying weasel owned by the Clintons.

juleswin
05-11-2017, 05:14 PM

At least, he unlike Trump had the moral courage not to donate to the Clinton election campaign.

osan
05-11-2017, 06:40 PM

Those abilities have little to do with IQ. I'm not a big fan of the concept of IQ. I've taken the tests, even some online and IMO they are ridiculous.

Took one sophomore year in high school. My douchebag guidance counselor refused to allow me to see the result, but she left the room with the sheet right there. The only number I caught was "152", but I honestly have no idea whether that was the IQ. Might have been another measure... I just saw "<something I cannot recall> score: 152". I've wondered about it ever since. No way I have an IQ that high, as I am basically an idiot for all intents and practical purposes.

But I've had similar results on computerized tests, only the numbers were higher. But the part that tipped me off that they were a load of crap is that I'd take them over and over, each time the score going down. So it might start at 180 and by the time I was done five times it was down to, say, 125.

The simple fact that I'd take the same test that many times pretty well proves that I am nothing better than a garden-variety moron.

Oops... time to pen the chickens... getting dark out.

Philmanoman
05-12-2017, 08:16 AM
I bet there's not one trump lover who doesn't think his IQ is in the 130s...

enhanced_deficit
05-12-2017, 08:58 AM

There could be a middle ground.. he is playing 48dd chess but uses his hip to rearrange chess board instead of hands :)

Related

Fire Comey! The Video Democrats Hope You Don't See (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?510552-Fire-Comey%21-The-Video-Democrats-Hope-You-Don-t-See&)

CaptUSA
05-12-2017, 09:20 AM

ahem... "than he." ("Than" is a conjunction in this case, not a preposition.) Carry on.

LoveRonPaul
05-12-2017, 09:35 AM
If you expect people to believe such farfetched things, you need to provide a lot of evidence in support of it. I don't see the evidence here, sorry.

dannno
05-12-2017, 09:41 AM
ahem... "than he." ("Than" is a conjunction in this case, not a preposition.) Carry on.

You're stuffy.

But English is a living language, and the traditional view of “than” has shifted. Usages like “than him” are no longer regarded as incorrect – merely less formal.

This often happens. Over time, a natural usage tends to win out over an unnatural one, and to many people, “than he” is stuffy and unnatural.

http://www.grammarphobia.com/blog/2008/12/is-she-smarter-than-him.html

CaptUSA
05-12-2017, 09:46 AM
You're stuffy.

http://www.grammarphobia.com/blog/2008/12/is-she-smarter-than-him.html

Fake Grammar.

Todd
05-12-2017, 11:34 AM

It's called "too smart by half". I've never been very fond of measuring IQ, or holding much worth in people who can successfully navigate education systems. Practical application of knowledge is wisdom to me. Most people don't have it. I'm still trying to figure it all out myself, so I don't suggest I'm any better but you are completely correct that most people don't have a clue no matter the intelligence ability.

I think the biggest problem with people is summed up in the Charles Bukowski quote.

"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"

I know a lot of people who think they are smart and it's just confidence and arrogance. Most people I know who I consider wise are the ones who patiently evaluate things and can say they just don't know.

Jamesiv1
05-12-2017, 11:49 AM
Who has the highest average IQ?

Ethnic Jews
Asians
Caucasians
Negroes

r3volution 3.0
05-12-2017, 05:03 PM

That's the most plausible explanation IMO.

I don't see much of a rationale here (though lots of rationalizations from both Trumpkins and Dems trying to give it a spin).

CPUd
05-12-2017, 06:27 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C-r53RRXsAAiQio.jpg

juleswin
05-12-2017, 06:35 PM
25+ posts on the thread and only about 1 or 2 people are talking about the OP content. I don't want to discourage anyone from posting but come on people, give your opinion on the topic.

CPUd
05-12-2017, 06:42 PM
25+ posts on the thread and only about 1 or 2 people are talking about the OP content. I don't want to discourage anyone from posting but come on people, give your opinion on the topic.

I think it's pretty obvious why he got fired. The Man Himself even said it was because of the investigation that was definitely happening or not happening:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QImPqK33fU

juleswin
05-12-2017, 06:52 PM
I think it's pretty obvious why he got fired. The Man Himself even said it was because of the investigation that was definitely happening or not happening:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QImPqK33fU

I didn't hear him say that he fired Comey because he was investigating him. If anything, I heard the exact opposite. Then again, if people are saying that he did not fire Comey at the start of his administration because it would seem like he did it because he was investigating him, why then would he wait 4 months, fire him and just say that is why he fired him?

Trump is stupid but come on, he is not that stupid. I think he is trolling the public the way Obama trolled the public with his birth certificate. There is no Russian connection, there never was and they never will be a Russian connect. The CIA, NSA, FBI and MOSSAD will choke him to death if he tried aligning himself with Russia. Its a head fake, keep your eye on the ball not the head.

oyarde
05-12-2017, 07:57 PM

That is why I always expected him to be replaced .

oyarde
05-12-2017, 07:58 PM
Who has the highest average IQ?

Ethnic Jews
Asians
Caucasians
Negroes

Go Go Gophers .

CPUd
05-12-2017, 08:33 PM
I didn't hear him say that he fired Comey because he was investigating him. If anything, I heard the exact opposite. Then again, if people are saying that he did not fire Comey at the start of his administration because it would seem like he did it because he was investigating him, why then would he wait 4 months, fire him and just say that is why he fired him?

Trump is stupid but come on, he is not that stupid. I think he is trolling the public the way Obama trolled the public with his birth certificate. There is no Russian connection, there never was and they never will be a Russian connect. The CIA, NSA, FBI and MOSSAD will choke him to death if he tried aligning himself with Russia. Its a head fake, keep your eye on the ball not the head.

Notice near the end of that clip, he knew where Lester Holt was going, and stopped himself from stepping in it when he said he was told he was not personally under investigation. It is the campaign and some of the campaign staff who are being investigated, which was confirmed in various public statements, including Jim Comey's testimony on May 3. If he would have fired Comey on day 1, when even the Clinton campaign were blaming him for the loss and calling for his resignation, this situation would not have escalated to where it is now.

r3volution 3.0
05-12-2017, 08:37 PM

I don't get this...

Somebody owned by the Clintons is going to reopen an investigation of Hillary 2 weeks before election day...?

...doesn't appear to be owned by Trump either (wouldn't have kept the Russian investigation going for so long).

I think he's a fairly independent careerist without any strong attachment to any political camp.

...which might be reason enough to oust him if Trump wants a bootlicker.

nikcers
05-12-2017, 10:50 PM
Maybe he was investigating the country who hacked the election?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NChKRRTF18

juleswin
05-12-2017, 11:14 PM
Maybe he was investigating the country who hacked the election?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NChKRRTF18

The American voter is so out of it that they don't need anyone to hack anything for them to vote for the zionist candidate. The display of disrespect in that clip is so bad that most people wouldn't take that in their personal life. Just imagine going to a date with Tom and during the most of the date, Tom is talking about Shelly and not you Becky. He is talking about how beautiful Shelly is and how nice she would look with a new breast implant which you plan on buying for her.

Most people would end the date there but not the American voter. The American voter voted for two of this. Very shameful.

CPUd
05-12-2017, 11:41 PM
The American voter is so out of it that they don't need anyone to hack anything for them to vote for the zionist candidate. The display of disrespect in that clip is so bad that most people wouldn't take that in their personal life. Just imagine going to a date with Tom and during the most of the date, Tom is talking about Shelly and not you Becky. He is talking about how beautiful Shelly is and how nice she would look with a new breast implant which you plan on buying for her.

Most people would end the date there but not the American voter. The American voter voted for two of this. Very shameful.

I agree, there is no need to hack an election because the voters have already been hacked by a technology that goes at least all the way back to ancient Greece.

Mordan
05-13-2017, 01:13 AM

Shooting from the hip is a chess move for Trump :)

Exactly
So give him some slack considering he is not a libertarian. He is doing well compared to a Hillary presidency or any other republicans. Only a Rand presidency would have been better.

Mordan
05-13-2017, 01:14 AM
I don't get this...

Somebody owned by the Clintons is going to reopen an investigation of Hillary 2 weeks before election day...?

...doesn't appear to be owned by Trump either (wouldn't have kept the Russian investigation going for so long).

I think he's a fairly independent careerist without any strong attachment to any political camp.

...which might be reason enough to oust him if Trump wants a bootlicker.

Hillary broke the law or didn't she? That Congress letter 2 weeks before the election is a puzzle. But Comey is a corrupted Hillary minion in my eyes.

juleswin
05-13-2017, 05:07 AM
Hillary broke the law or didn't she? That Congress letter 2 weeks before the election is a puzzle. But Comey is a corrupted Hillary minion in my eyes.

Trump also broke the law by deploying US troops to war without congressional approval.

juleswin
05-13-2017, 05:08 AM
I agree, there is no need to hack an election because the voters have already been hacked by a technology that goes at least all the way back to ancient Greece.

What technology?

nikcers
05-13-2017, 10:29 AM

I was just going by the people who were calling for him to be fired. You know the Chuck Schumer's and neocons were cheering.

r3volution 3.0
05-13-2017, 12:16 PM
Hillary broke the law or didn't she?

Clearly

That Congress letter 2 weeks before the election is a puzzle. But Comey is a corrupted Hillary minion in my eyes.

It's a puzzle which doesn't fit with the Hillary minion theory.

Mordan
05-13-2017, 02:21 PM
Clearly

It's a puzzle which doesn't fit with the Hillary minion theory.

explain the 500 k dollars Comey's wife received

r3volution 3.0
05-13-2017, 02:29 PM
explain the 500 k dollars Comey's wife received

Comey's wife?

Are you referring to this?

Andrew McCabe, currently the acting director of the FBI following President Trump's firing of former director James Comey, failed to disclose hundreds of thousands of dollars in campaign contributions his wife received from Hillary Clinton ally and confidant Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe in 2015. McAuliffe encouraged Dr. Jill McCabe to run for office just days after stories broke revealing that Clinton had used a private email server. By the end of McCabe's failed campaign, she had received $467,500 from a PAC directed by McAulliffe and another $292,500 from a second Democratic PAC, all of which McCabe chose not to reveal in his financial disclosure form.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/16354/flashback-acting-fbi-director-failed-disclose-james-barrett

Influenza
05-13-2017, 04:47 PM

Strong troll (I hope that's what that is at least)

katsung47
05-27-2017, 11:50 AM
961. The real reason why Comey was fired (5/16/2017)

In last message, I said "The last FBI director who left the post without fulfilling the full ten years term is Louis Freeh. Both left on my case, I think." But Freeh resigned to take the responsibility to sign a secret deal with China whom collaborated to frame a drug case. Comey was fired for his persistence on law. That's quite different.

WHITE HOUSE: FBI DIRECTOR JAMES COMEY FIRED

5/9/2017

.... Before the past months' controversies, Comey was perhaps best known for a remarkable 2004 standoff with top officials in the George W. Bush administration over a federal domestic surveillance program.

As the deputy attorney general, Comey rushed to the hospital bed of Attorney General John Ashcroft to physically stop White House officials in their bid to get his ailing boss to reauthorize a secret no-warrant wiretapping program.

Comey described the incident in 2007 testimony to Congress, explaining that he believed the spy program put in place after the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks was legally questionable.

When he learned that Andrew Card, the president's chief of staff, and Alberto Gonzales, the White House counsel, were heading to Ashcroft's hospital room despite Ashcroft's wife's instructions that there be no visitors, Comey told Congress, Comey beat them there and watched as Ashcroft turned them away.

"That night was probably the most difficult night of my professional life," Comey said.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/white-house-fbi-director-james-comey-fired/1973209/

It happened in 2004 - the year when the Feds tried to eliminate me by "unreasonable search and arrest by police". Here is a quote of my message #238.

"238. Manipulate Supreme Court (7/4/2004)

Several times I talked about my allegations that Feds tried to force me out alone. On the purpose to eliminate me by unreasonable police search, arrest or police violence.

Re: "My immediate thought was that it proved my allegation they would use local policeman for a violent murder or arrest." (229. Unreasonable search and arrest (5/19))

"Forcing me out alone, or in a stranger's car, to encounter a police search, then a police violence or arrest. (230. Unreasonable search and arrest (2) (5/24))"

What the Feds want is to have a "no-warrant wiretapping programe". It means a power of search and arrest without warrant. How civilians are threatened by this? Here is what I wrote,

369. D.O.J. wants unlimited power (1/2/06)

Though Bush tries to put the argument in the name of "we are in the war, saving American's lives", his real purpose is to legalize unreasonable search. The real commander behind him is the Department of Justice.

1) US citizens are protected by the Constitution. If government wants to put you under surveillance, they must apply for a warrant from the court with evidence.

2) FISA(Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act) is in low standard. Government can apply a warrant based on suspicion not evidence. But there is a wall to prevent it to be used in domestic criminal case. Because there is big difference between suspicion and evidence. And we have seen how D.O.J. hates this wall and activated waves of attack on it. ....

370. The corrupt D.O.J. attacks (1/2/06)

The purpose of 4th Amendment is to protect people from evil activities (set up, plant) of corrupt law enforcement agent.

If corrupt official plant fake evidence at your home. (gun, drugs) And asked for a search warrant. Judge would asked him for evidence. The corrupt official couldn't say:" Because I suspect it." That's how domestic criminal law requires. It depends on Evidence not suspicion.
The official also couldn't say, "I knew it because I had a search already." That's unreasonable search. (warrantless search) It's illegal.

FISA standard is low. Law enforcement official can request a warrant on suspicion not evidence. But there is a wall to forbid it be used in domestic criminal law. Otherwise 4th amendment will mean nothing.

Corrupt officials plant fake evidence at your home. Then apply a warrant from FISA. Say they suspect you are a terrorist. They get a warrant then found the "evidence"(gun, drug) at your home. That's how the 4th Amendment bypassed. A foreign intelligence method is used in domestic criminal law. Though D.O.J. said Patriot Act gave them such privilege, there is at least a FISA court watch their behavior.

Now you see how important Comey had done in 2004, he protected the Fourth amendment of the Constitution.

But a man adheres to law
is an obstacle to corruptive officials. That's why Comey was fired by Trump - Who stole the president power with the help of the Feds.

Comey was fired on May 9. I allege it is for a framed drug case. My brother and his wife has been arranged a trip to Shanghai in March and will return in late May. It's an unusual long time trip. So I worry the Feds has planted in my brother's house too. The Feds (FBI and DEA) need a Chief of their own to handle a framed case. Chinese secret police plays a big role in this case. They'll make a search and arrest when my brother passed the custom in late May.