PDA

View Full Version : McMaster is Probably Not Going to Last Much Longer

dannno
05-08-2017, 01:50 PM
President McMaster? — McMaster to Meet with Trump to Discuss Who is Running the White House

President Trump and his NSA H.R. McMaster have an important meeting scheduled for tomorrow morning. During this meeting they will discuss an important question — Who is President?

#NeverTrump and pro-Iraq war pundit David Frum wishes it were McMaster, whose conduct suggests he agrees with Frum.

Bill Kristol, one of the architects of the Iraq War, also praised McMaster repeatedly.
Trump has becoming increasingly frustrated with “President McMaster.”

McMaster breached chain-of-command protocol by unilaterally appointing Ricky Waddell has his deputy (https://medium.com/@Cernovich/mcmaster-hires-major-general-ricky-waddell-as-deputy-nsa-without-trumps-approval-612b788f058f). Before that he attempted to hire a proven fraud, Linda Weissgold (yes, the Benghazi liar), to work at NSC.
McMaster Interviewed CIA Operative to Replace Trump NSC Official (http://www.weeklystandard.com/mcmaster-interviewed-cia-operative-to-replace-trump-nsc-official/article/2007219)

In her position at OTA, she was also involved directly in drafting the now infamous Benghazi talking points (http://www.weeklystandard.com/the-benghazi-talking-points/article/720543), which government officials revised heavily to include factually incorrect assessments that stated the attackers were prompted by protests. According to the House Select Committee on Benghazi’s report (https://benghazi.house.gov/sites/republicans.benghazi.house.gov/files/documents/Part%20II_Redacted.pdf), Weissgold testified she had changed one such talking point to say that extremists in Benghazi with ties to al Qaeda had been involved in “protests” in the Libyan city, despite the fact that no such protests had occurred there on the day of the attack.

McMaster also overruled Trump on North Korea (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/30/mcmaster-says-us-will-pay-for-thaad-anti-missile-system-in-south-korea.html), leaked fake anti-Bannon articles to the media (https://medium.com/@Cernovich/deep-state-drama-mcmaster-using-leaks-to-fake-news-to-push-out-steve-bannon-ee0e6cdc7c61), and pushed for a ground war in Syria (https://medium.com/@Cernovich/petraeus-and-mcmaster-have-taken-over-the-nsc-want-massive-ground-war-with-syria-e67b71a9076a) and massive new surge in Afghanistan (https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-05-01/making-afghanistan-great-again).

McMaster will likely “fall up” to four-star general.

Trump is not interested more stories about personnel issues, and thus the Pentagon is looking for four-star general positions. The current Vice Chief of Staff of the Army’s tenure is winding to a close, and McMaster is being considered for that role.

National Security Advisor McMaster May Accept Role as Army Vice Chief of Staff, Receive Promotion…
Current NSA H.R. McMaster is under consideration for a promotion to full General, multiple sources with knowledge of…medium.com (https://medium.com/@Cernovich/national-security-advisor-h-b9d42ccd7b0)
Other sources suggest McMaster may replace General John W. Nicholson Jr., the top commander in Afghanistan.
McMaster, for his part, has not enjoyed his role as NSA.

McMaster is an armor officer at heart, and finds the work of the NSA tedious and unrewarding.

He has currently presented five plans to intervene in various parts of the world, including most recently in Venezuela — a plan favored by Dina Habib Powell and Niki Haley.

https://medium.com/@Cernovich/president-mcmaster-mcmaster-to-meet-with-trump-to-discuss-who-is-running-the-white-house-f702acaa5be3

phill4paul
05-08-2017, 03:43 PM
Trump sure picks winners.

William Tell
05-08-2017, 03:53 PM
It's so exciting when Trump picks someone bad and then has cunning plans to oust him.

CPUd
05-08-2017, 03:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnCCxsDNKm4

phill4paul
05-08-2017, 04:00 PM
It's so exciting when Trump picks someone bad and then has cunning plans to oust him.

I know, right? 46dd chess.

dannno
05-08-2017, 04:04 PM
I know, right? 46dd chess.

Do you have a better strategy? Let's hear it.

Because I'm pretty sure if someone like Ron Paul was elected, they would quite literally execute them, probably before inauguration.

I'm glad to see someone with the long-term goal of outting the deep state, because with the deep state in power I'm not sure it is even possible to reach our goals.

I'm just trying to live in the real world, not some libertarian fantasyland where we just elect someone to give us freedom like some fucking fairy tale. This is a power struggle far beyond your comprehension.

Remember the struggle the founding fathers went through to gain freedom from Britain? Now multiply that times a million. That is what we are up against. So ya, it's going to take some fucking strategy.

phill4paul
05-08-2017, 04:06 PM

Withdraw all troops from Afghanistan the middle-east. Pretty sure that's what Ron would do.

TheTexan
05-08-2017, 04:06 PM
I think this has been McMaster baiting Trump into firing him and now hes finally gonna do it

William Tell
05-08-2017, 04:07 PM

https://s16-us2.ixquick.com/cgi-bin/serveimage?url=http:%2F%2Fwww.libertarianapparel.c om%2Fmedia%2Fcatalog%2Fproduct%2Fcache%2F20%2Fimag e%2F9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95%2Fl%2Fi%2Flib erty_black_shirt.jpg&sp=620cb461363ca353fc4a8fe30999f53d

dannno
05-08-2017, 04:10 PM
https://s16-us2.ixquick.com/cgi-bin/serveimage?url=http:%2F%2Fwww.libertarianapparel.c om%2Fmedia%2Fcatalog%2Fproduct%2Fcache%2F20%2Fimag e%2F9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95%2Fl%2Fi%2Flib erty_black_shirt.jpg&sp=620cb461363ca353fc4a8fe30999f53d

Try again (read the post in its entirety)

dannno
05-08-2017, 04:10 PM
Withdraw all troops from Afghanistan the middle-east. Pretty sure that's what Ron would do.

Ok, how would you do that? You do realize they would execute Ron Paul if he got elected right? They wouldn't even allow him to get elected.

Next.

William Tell
05-08-2017, 04:12 PM
Try again (read the post in its entirety)

When I clicked reply it was the entire post. Then you realized we would have a better strategy and covered thy butt.:o

dannno
05-08-2017, 04:13 PM
When I clicked reply it was the entire post. Then you realized we would have a better strategy and covered thy butt.:o

No, I realized that you guys are largely clueless about how the world works so I would have to fill in a few blanks you guys have in your heads.

phill4paul
05-08-2017, 04:18 PM
Ok, how would you do that? You do realize they would execute Ron Paul if he got elected right? They wouldn't even allow him to get elected.

Next.

Why did they "allow" Trump to get elected? Hmmmm? Why don't they just execute him? Perhaps because he is toeing their line? Perhaps because he is exactly what Ron Paul called him out as being before he was elected? And is calling him out now that he has moved forward on his positions?

Next.

phill4paul
05-08-2017, 04:19 PM
No, I realized that you guys are largely clueless about how the world works so I would have to fill in a few blanks you guys have in your heads.

No. We know exactly how the world works and how Trump is working with the world.

William Tell
05-08-2017, 04:21 PM
Why did they "allow" Trump to get elected? Hmmmm? Why don't they just execute him? Perhaps because he is toeing their line? Perhaps because he is exactly what Ron Paul called him out as being before he was elected? And is calling him out now that he has moved forward on his positions?

Next.
Apparently Dr Paul is largely clueless and needs dannno to fill in a few blanks in his head.

phill4paul
05-08-2017, 04:27 PM
Apparently Dr Paul is largely clueless and needs dannno to fill in a few blanks in his head.

This really should have become the Trump Forums back when Trump threatened to run against Ron Paul if he won the GOP nomination and called Ron incompetent at CPAC in 2011. Just think of all the support we could have garnered for him if we had started back then. :rolleyes:

dannno
05-08-2017, 04:29 PM

Next.

Well Massie says that Trump's Presidency has largely been an overwhelming success so far. Not only has Trump pushed the ball forward in many areas, he is also moving forcefully in outting the deep state.

Why don't they execute him? Because that would out them even further, and we may end up getting someone like Ron or Rand elected.

Now if we had a big movement behind Rand or Ron, admittedly they would have a hard time assassinating either of them because that would 'out' them as well. But we aren't there right now. Even if we were, it would be difficult to get past all of the election fraud. Maybe some day. It would be highly preferable and a lot less confusing.

I'm all for pointing out and recognizing Trump's flaws, but to actively fight against him is to fight with the deep state. Ron Paul does a fantastic job at recognizing and pointing out Trump's flaws without appearing to be fighting for the deep state.

silverhandorder
05-08-2017, 04:40 PM
Trump sure picks winners.

You can't avoid picking losers. This is why firing is a good skill to have.

Ron had jesse benton.

phill4paul
05-08-2017, 04:51 PM
Well Massie says that Trump's Presidency has largely been an overwhelming success so far. Not only has Trump pushed the ball forward in many areas, he is also moving forcefully in outting the deep state.

Why don't they execute him? Because that would out them even further, and we may end up getting someone like Ron or Rand elected.

Now if we had a big movement behind Rand or Ron, admittedly they would have a hard time assassinating either of them because that would 'out' them as well. But we aren't there right now. Even if we were, it would be difficult to get past all of the election fraud. Maybe some day. It would be highly preferable and a lot less confusing.

I'm all for pointing out and recognizing Trump's flaws, but to actively fight against him is to fight with the deep state. Ron Paul does a fantastic job at recognizing and pointing out Trump's flaws without appearing to be fighting for the deep state.

Pretty sure that whatever 46dd chess Trump is playing has you snookered and in danger of check mate.

phill4paul
05-08-2017, 05:00 PM
You can't avoid picking losers. This is why firing is a good skill to have.

Ron had jesse benton.

My God, you are right! Comparing McMaster's to Benton is exactly the same. Exactly. No difference. Wow. You are a genius! :rolleyes:

Dipshit.

CCTelander
05-08-2017, 05:07 PM
Yes. No doubt he'll be following Paul Ryan out the door any day now.

46D chess.

Ender
05-08-2017, 05:50 PM

Next.

BINGO!

You just admitted to what I have been saying all along.

The Deep State ALLOWED Trump to become elected- he's their man- their puppet- their crony- whatever. All that so-called "bad publicity" gave him exactly all the free advertising he needed. He was NEVER treated like Ron Paul: He-who-must-not-be-named.

Ron Paul was a real threat to the Deep State; Trump is their soulmate.

William Tell
05-08-2017, 05:54 PM
BINGO!

The Deep State ALLOWED Trump to become elected- he's their man- their puppet- their crony- whatever. All that so-called "bad publicity" gave him exactly all the free advertising he needed. He was NEVER treated like Ron Paul: He-who-must-not-be-named.

No no, see, Trump is against the Deep State and everyone could see that except for us idiots, and the deep state of course, they are blind. Trump is so smart he can figure out how to let Dannno know he's actually against the Deep State while keeping the Deep State in the dark and feeling complacent. That kept him safe. Just watch he will sign an EO ending the Deep state next Thursday.

Ender
05-08-2017, 05:58 PM
No no, see, Trump is against the Deep State and everyone could see that except for us idiots, and the deep state of course, they are blind. Trump is so smart he can figure out how to let Dannno know he's actually against the Deep State while keeping the Deep State in the dark and feeling complacent. That kept him safe. Just watch he will sign an EO ending the Deep state next Thursday.

Oh, I can't wait!!!

William Tell
05-08-2017, 06:00 PM
Oh, I can't wait!!!
Jamesiv1 predicted I would predict that so you better believe it.

dannno
05-08-2017, 06:00 PM
BINGO!

Do you play poker? The deep state can't kill Trump, that would be like putting down your hand before the river with a pair of Jacks.

William Tell
05-08-2017, 06:01 PM
Do you play poker? The deep state can't kill Trump, that would be like putting down your hand before the river with a pair of Jacks.

lmao but you said they'd kill Ron

Ender
05-08-2017, 06:02 PM

The Deep State and MSM could have let Trump fade from the public with absolutely no publicity. They egged it on- made it grow. Trump was/is their baby.

nikcers
05-08-2017, 08:01 PM
The Deep State and MSM could have let Trump fade from the public with absolutely no publicity. They egged it on- made it grow. Trump was/is their baby.
Robin Williams said everyone always knew him from TV over everything else he did. He said it puts you in peoples homes, it makes you a part of the family. I think that's why people were so receptive to him, Trump has been on TV more then anyone. I think it will be interesting if this carries over when his supporters turn on him, or if he will get a pass for being that crazy uncle.

dannno
05-08-2017, 08:47 PM
lmao but you said they'd kill Ron

Well it's a slightly incongruent comparison because Ron doesn't currently have a ton of support. If he had enough to become President, they might not do it, or they might, it depends. They killed Kennedy because he was trying to take on he deep state behind the scenes, and they largely got away with it. It was pretty risky, though. But remember the reason why they did it.. it was foreign policy, and possibly taking on the Fed.

Trump is using a more populist based strategy, he is making some concessions, but he is fighting a longterm war not focusing on every short term battle.

nikcers
05-08-2017, 09:04 PM
Well it's a slightly incongruent comparison because Ron doesn't currently have a ton of support. If he had enough to become President, they might not do it, or they might, it depends. They killed Kennedy because he was trying to take on he deep state behind the scenes, and they largely got away with it. It was pretty risky, though. But remember the reason why they did it.. it was foreign policy, and possibly taking on the Fed.

Trump is using a more populist based strategy, he is making some concessions, but he is fighting a longterm war not focusing on every short term battle. What the fuck does it matter who supports what? We all know the president and the deep state create support. You saw the Iran deal narrative that the Obama administration created

“We created an echo chamber,”.“All these newspapers call us to explain to them what’s happening in Moscow and Cairo. Most of the outlets are reporting on world events from Washington. The average reporter“They [the seemingly independent experts] were saying things that validated what we had given them to say.” -Ben Rhodes

Trump doesn't shy away from this type of shit either, his campaign spent upwards of 30 million in one month on internet shills. Americans are way more excited to go to war with Russia then ever before, we have Trump in control of the most powerful propaganda machine ever and he is beating war drums.

Ender
05-08-2017, 09:32 PM
Robin Williams said everyone always knew him from TV over everything else he did. He said it puts you in peoples homes, it makes you a part of the family. I think that's why people were so receptive to him, Trump has been on TV more then anyone. I think it will be interesting if this carries over when his supporters turn on him, or if he will get a pass for being that crazy uncle.

I believe he would have stayed the "crazy uncle" in most people's POV if the MSM hadn't pumped his profile and PR to the skies. They made him seem cool and rebellious, when, IMHPOV, he's a bullying brat who gets his way and works with TPTB that will help him get what he wants.

TheCount
05-08-2017, 09:36 PM
This is either fan fiction or a really sad leak from someone in the Trump administration. Either one is hilarious.

Origanalist
05-08-2017, 09:48 PM

Trump is using a more populist based strategy, he is making some concessions, but he is fighting a longterm war not focusing on every short term battle.

Because I'm pretty sure if someone like Ron Paul was elected, they would quite literally execute them, probably before inauguration.

So which is it dannno? They might or might not, or you're pretty sure they would? Try to be coherent, dude.

nikcers
05-08-2017, 09:49 PM
This is either fan fiction or a really sad leak from someone in the Trump administration. Either one is hilarious. yeah definitely- we are obviously destabilizing the entire region "on a budget". We get Saudi Arabia to fund this stuff, Trump is bragging about how he is getting the gulf states to fund our military spending. No one is even talking about what Saudi Arabia is doing to Yemen, they are going to be the next Syria. The narrative is there is no end to this, and that's the reason why we have a bag of hammers running this country.

Wooden Indian
05-08-2017, 10:26 PM
Either someone here is a clueless yet condescending ass or a master troll... I'll let y'all fill in the blanks in your heads on who that is.

dannno
05-09-2017, 11:06 AM
Either someone here is a clueless yet condescending ass or a master troll... I'll let y'all fill in the blanks in your heads on who that is.

You :confused:

dannno
05-09-2017, 11:08 AM
McMaster’s Meltdown — Tells Staff he will not deal with “that high schooler” Hope Hicks

H.R. McMaster, who has run a brilliant media strategy with help from David Petraeus, was overheard saying he is “not going to take orders from that high schooler,” in reference to Hope Hicks, the first woman appointed White House Director of Strategic Communications.

Hicks, who maintains a low profile (http://www.businessinsider.com/hope-hicks-bio-trump-spokeswoman-2017-2), is beloved by Trump’s base.

http://www.smh.com.au/content/dam/images/g/s/p/5/a/4/image.related.articleLeadwide.620x349.gsop4c.png/1479198212503.jpg

Hicks is one of the few people who understand how to use Twitter to create a news cycle. Named to Forbes 30 Under 30 List, she is anything but a “high schooler.”

Hicks and McMaster clashed after it was revealed that McMaster was caught interviewing media people from Petraeus’ firm KKR. (Although KKR is a financial services firm, they have an extensive public relations budget.)

Through Petraeus and KKR, McMaster was able to plant fake anti-Bannon stories to people like Joe Scarborough, Glenn Thrush, and Maggie Haberman.

White House correspondent Thrush would send his articles to John Podesta for pre-approval, admitting “I am that much of a hack (https://medium.com/@Cernovich/fake-ny-times-news-is-creating-fake-drama-bannon-is-fine-and-look-at-hack-reporters-81de2e3e0de0).” Haberman, emails revealed, was a “friendly” journalist that the DNC would use to “tee up” anti-Trump stories.

Petraeus, who served as an advisor to Hillary Clinton’s campaign, has been using these “hacks” and “friendly” reporters to attack Steven Bannon, exaggerating and sometimes outright lying about Bannon’s relationship with Jared Kushner.

McMaster has been removing Trump supporters, as Trump’s base opposes his many planned wars in the Middle East. Trump supporters are also disdainful of Saudi Arabia.

Petraeus, Dina Habib Powell, and Gary Cohn stand to make their companies billions of dollars in a planned arms deal with the Saudis.

https://medium.com/@Cernovich/hr-mcmaster-hope-hick-high-schooler-white-house-drama-c2ac7ae6816e

(https://medium.com/@Cernovich/hr-mcmaster-hope-hick-high-schooler-white-house-drama-c2ac7ae6816e)

Mordan
05-09-2017, 03:42 PM
Danno is mostly right.

In this post, Ender and Nickers are actually doing the deep state's work. They are both clueless. All their statements are full of logical fallacies or emotional pivots. It hurts your brain reading anything they write.

Ender
05-09-2017, 04:38 PM
Danno is mostly right.

In this post, Ender and Nickers are actually doing the deep state's work. They are both clueless. All their statements are full of logical fallacies or emotional pivots. It hurts your brain reading anything they write.

I'd say you're full of shit and if you had 1/2 a brain, you might understand what is actually going on.

Mordan
05-09-2017, 04:43 PM
I'd say you're full of $#@! and if you had 1/2 a brain, you might understand what is actually going on.

Trump fired Comey. Trump didn't appoint Romney or Bolton as SS. Go back and read to your emotional tirades a few months ago.

Champ
05-09-2017, 04:57 PM
Some pretty productive discussions going on in this thread.

I could have come here 6 months ago and seen an identical conversation taking place with all of the same players.

Ender
05-09-2017, 05:18 PM
Trump fired Comey. Trump didn't appoint Romney or Bolton as SS. Go back and read to your emotional tirades a few months ago.

I don't write emotional tirades- get over yourself and try to have a real conversation, instead of name-calling and insults.

nikcers
05-09-2017, 07:19 PM
Danno is mostly right.

You mean how I said that Trump's scam is to put the establishment in his cabinet so he can "fire "
them? Trump didn't even appoint the guy he fired today. He fired a democrat that Obama appointed. In this thread we are talking about NEOCONS that Trump hired, and has not fired. How am I doing the establishments job by not praising Trumps establishment picks, that he still hasn't fired.

Trumps establishment is a different kind of establishment then Obama's establishment, if that is what you are saying. Look at the marked difference in the way that they are handling Iran for instance. Obama did not want to go into Iran- while Mossad the people that are backing Trumps campaign tried to get Pakistani's to overthrow the Iranian regime while pretending to be CIA. They tried to provoke the Iranians into war against us, and they have been practicing ever since.

dannno
05-09-2017, 07:24 PM
You mean how I said that Trump's scam is to put the establishment in his cabinet so he can "fire "
them? Trump didn't even appoint the guy he fired today. He fired a democrat that Obama appointed. In this thread we are talking about NEOCONS that Trump hired, and has not fired. How am I doing the establishments job by not praising Trumps establishment picks, that he still hasn't fired.

Trumps establishment is a different kind of establishment then Obama's establishment, if that is what you are saying. Look at the marked difference in the way that they are handling Iran for instance. Obama did not want to go into Iran- while Mossad the people that are backing Trumps campaign tried to get Pakistani's to overthrow the Iranian regime

Actually if you recall, Trump picked Flynn, who was against arming the Syrian rebels.. he was ousted by one of Trump's unfortunate picks (unfortunate in appearance at least), and Trump made another unfortunate pick (again, at least unfortunate in appearance).. of course, I'm not Trump, maybe McMaster was the perfect pick for the long game, that has yet to be seen. I personally wouldn't pick McMaster even for the long game unless somebody had a really convincing strategy. I haven't seen it play out yet, but I'm also not totally in the loop, and neither are you - but to be fair I'm more in the loop than you are.

nikcers
05-09-2017, 07:30 PM
Actually if you recall, Trump picked Flynn, who was against arming the Syrian rebels.. he was ousted by one of Trump's unfortunate picks (at least in appearance), and Trump made another unfortunate pick (again, at least in appearance).. of course, I'm not Trump, maybe McMaster was the perfect pick for the long game, that has yet to be seen. I personally wouldn't pick McMaster even for the long game unless somebody had a really convincing strategy. I haven't seen it play out yet, but I'm also not totally in the loop, and neither are you - but to be fair I'm more in the loop than you are. Mcmaster would be the ultimate pick for a theoretical long game. He had the neocon credentials for us policing the middle east. I imagine its Israel and Saudi Arabia that is afraid to sleep at night because of terrorism, not Americans. Their money does buy a lot of influence and picking Mcmasters would be a good long game. If he was playing the long game against Israel though he started playing it way before he became a politician when he married his daughter off to one of the connected families.

dannno
05-09-2017, 07:37 PM
Mcmaster would be the ultimate pick for a theoretical long game. He had the neocon credentials for us policing the middle east. I imagine its Israel and Saudi Arabia that is afraid to sleep at night because of terrorism, not Americans. Their money does buy a lot of influence and picking Mcmasters would be a good long game. If he was playing the long game against Israel though he started playing it way before he became a politician when he married his daughter off to one of the connected families.

No, I'm talking about the long game against the deep state.

The wars are unfortunate, but McMaster has asked for a lot and gotten very little of what he has asked for. So that is positive. And ya, it sucks that even one person has to die. But we know that with Hillary hundreds of thousands or more would have died, and in the end, the deep state would have almost complete global control.

If Trump can reduce that number, and derail the deep state and give us a shot at bringing in more liberty candidates in the future, then I would be very happy, and so will you. So you can get dragged, kicking and screaming, while Trump makes America great again, or you can sit on the sidelines and watch the show.

nikcers
05-09-2017, 07:52 PM

The wars are unfortunate, but McMaster has asked for a lot and gotten very little of what he has asked for. So that is positive. And ya, it sucks that even one person has to die. But we know that with Hillary hundreds of thousands or more would have died, and in the end, the deep state would have almost complete global control.

If Trump can reduce that number, and derail the deep state and give us a shot at bringing in more liberty candidates in the future, then I would be very happy, and so will you. So you can get dragged, kicking and screaming, while Trump makes America great again, or you can sit on the sidelines and watch the show.
So what do you call marrying his favorite daughter to the deep state? You don't think Trump can be bought? You don't think Ivanka's life has a WORTH to him that would be a cost too much for him to bare?

05-09-2017, 08:51 PM
I doubt anyone not related to Trump by blood or marriage will last in DC.

CPUd
05-09-2017, 08:52 PM
So what do you call marrying his favorite daughter to the deep state? You don't think Trump can be bought? You don't think Ivanka's life has a WORTH to him that would be a cost too much for him to bare?

He self-financed, so he can't be bought.

TheTexan
05-09-2017, 09:16 PM

Exactly, he's just been hiding his hand. Any day now, when the time is right, he's gonna play his hand, and truly, make America Great again.

AuH20
05-11-2017, 07:32 PM

nikcers
05-11-2017, 08:23 PM
Look at the marked difference in the way that they are handling Iran for instance. Obama did not want to go into Iran- while Mossad the people that are backing Trumps campaign tried to get Pakistani's to overthrow the Iranian regime

- Congressional Republicans are cheering national security adviser Michael Flynn for putting Iran “on notice” Wednesday, marking a rare point

Actually if you recall, Trump picked Flynn, who was against arming the Syrian rebels.. - but to be fair I'm more in the loop than you are.

AuH20
05-11-2017, 08:27 PM

I don't think Trump had a long game. He mistakenly thought he was going to charm his way to his objectives, while sacrificing certain concessions. What has happened is that he's been personally singed by the Swamp, while getting very little in return.

nikcers
05-11-2017, 08:32 PM
I don't think Trump had a long game. He mistakenly thought he was going to charm his way to his objectives, while sacrificing certain concessions. What has happened is that he's been singed by the Swamp, while getting very little in return.

To be fair it definitely looks like 44d chess. He complained about Ron Paul not even thinking in terms of Israel in 2011 said he would run third party if he was the nominee because Ron Paul wanted diplomacy with Iran, was for making a deal with Iran.. Nominated Flynn who put Iran on notice, but Flynn got ousted by someone else in Trumps campaign unfortunately. Flynn's stance on Iran was AMAZING. He was like Ron Paul on steroids. Its really unfortunate we don't have Flynn there putting Iran on notice..

AuH20
05-11-2017, 08:38 PM
To be fair it definitely looks like 44d chess. He complained about Ron Paul not even thinking in terms of Israel in 2011 said he would run third party if he was the nominee because Ron Paul wanted diplomacy with Iran, was for making a deal with Iran.. Nominated Flynn who put Iran on notice, but Flynn got ousted by someone else in Trumps campaign unfortunately. Flynn's stance on Iran was AMAZING. He was like Ron Paul on steroids. Its really unfortunate we don't have Flynn there putting Iran on notice..

Flynn was far more preferable than McMaster, who can't decide whether Syria or Afghanistan is more deserved of American hardware.

nikcers
05-11-2017, 08:44 PM
Flynn was far more preferable than McMaster, who can't decide whether Syria or Afghanistan is more deserved of American hardware. What does McMaster have to do with Syria when Trump already says he is going to continue Obama's policy of arming the Syrian Kurds?

CPUd
05-11-2017, 09:20 PM

The following day, the news of the Senate hearings will once again fail to comport with the meaning he derived from his TiVo. The focus instead will be on Yates’ description of how she warned the White House about the apparent duplicity of Trump’s first National Security Adviser, Michael Flynn, who misled the Vice President about his contacts with Russia. Flynn is now facing an investigation into foreign payments that officials say he failed to report.

Trump can’t do anything about that, for the most part. But he can still tweet. So now he walks out of his dining room, followed by the same substantial entourage of senior aides. Back in the Oval Office, he checks in with his waiting staff. “Did you get that stuff out?” the President asks of the tweets he had prepared. “The Russia-Trump collusion story is a total hoax,” one reads, “when will the taxpayer funded charade end?” Dan Scavino, his social-media director, is sitting on the couch. “Yes, sir. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter. It’s everywhere,” he says.

“The real story is the surveillance,” the President responds, before ribbing his staff. “But my comms people can’t get it out.” They start laughing. But there are even more pressing matters. Trump turns to McMaster, who was the subject of a column on Bloomberg earlier in the day, quoting anonymous sources saying the President was unhappy with his performance. It’s another story that Trump declares false. The President thinks he knows where the leak is coming from, which provides some comfort. But for now, he will counterprogram: “I’m so happy with him,” Trump says. “I think he’s wonderful.” And with that, he decides, it is time to go home.

http://time.com/donald-trump-after-hours/

nikcers
05-11-2017, 09:48 PM
Trump turns to McMaster “I’m so happy with him,I think he’s wonderful.”
When Trump says he loves McMaster he is really meaning that he hates McMaster, he is only saying that he loves McMaster because he wants to get rid of Paul Ryan.

r3volution 3.0
05-11-2017, 10:04 PM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to William Tell again.

Either someone here is a clueless yet condescending ass or a master troll... I'll let y'all fill in the blanks in your heads on who that is.You :confused:

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/nope.gif

dannno
05-12-2017, 11:46 AM
https://medium.com/@Cernovich/make-the-nsc-democrat-again-mcmasters-plan-to-purge-the-nsc-of-america-first-policy-goals-2755643678fb

Make the NSC Democrat Again — McMaster’s Plan to Purge the NSC of “America First” Policy Goals

“We need to professionalize the NSC,” current NSA H.R. McMaster was overheard saying at a staff meeting, “and that means bringing in more Democrats.” McMaster has been overheard by multiple sources deriding President Donald Trump’s America First Policy, which McMaster has called naive.

McMaster’s suggestion that the NSC needs more liberals is laughable considering that the NSC is already stacked with Obama and Clinton holdovers.

McMaster, who refuses to say “radical Islamic terrorism,” recently hired a Hamas sympathizer Kris Bauman, who earlier said that, “The Obama Administration must find creative (but legal) ways to include Hamas in a solution.”

With KT McFarland being replaced by Petraeus loyalist Ricky Waddell, McMaster is planning to purge people who considers “hangers on” and “barriers to accomplishing his agenda.” Steven Bannon is McMaster’s top target, although anyone who subscribes to the non-interventionist “America First” foreign policy is also a target.

McMaster unsuccessfully attempted to oust Sebastian Gorka. Trump had to personally intervene, a story Jake Turx of Ami Magazine broke.

His next targets are General Keith Kellogg, Dina Powell, Stephen Miller, and Hope Hicks.

McMaster recently said he would refuse to listen to media guidance from Hope Hicks, a powerful media voice who is beloved by Trump’s base.

President McMaster?

McMaster’s attempt to undermine Trump indirectly through personnel decisions and directly by going on television to overrule Trump on matters such as North Korea, has led some, with rolled eyes, to refer to McMaster “Chief,” short for commander-in-chief.

Petraeus and McMaster have Taken Over the NSC, Want Massive Ground War with Syria
Disgraced former CIA director and convicted criminal David Petraeus has been remaking the NSC, and thus America’s…medium.com (https://medium.com/@Cernovich/petraeus-and-mcmaster-have-taken-over-the-nsc-want-massive-ground-war-with-syria-e67b71a9076a)
Trump’s plan to promote McMaster to full General (https://medium.com/@Cernovich/national-security-advisor-h-b9d42ccd7b0)has stalled. Multiple Pentagon sources have claimed McMaster is unfit to lead.

Developing…
— — —
Mike Cernovich is a journalist, author, and filmmaker.

https://medium.com/@Cernovich/make-the-nsc-democrat-again-mcmasters-plan-to-purge-the-nsc-of-america-first-policy-goals-2755643678fb

milgram
03-08-2018, 04:40 PM
Guess who just visited the White House: the only person in America who still thinks the Iraq War was a good idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPFc9YN7LIE

dannno
03-08-2018, 04:45 PM
Guess who just visited the White House: the only person in America who still thinks the Iraq War was a good idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPFc9YN7LIE

Did he call him a dummy?

“Here we are, like the dummies of the world, because we had bad politicians running our country for a long time,” Trump said, adding that the Iraq invasion was “the single worst decision ever made,”amounting to “throwing a big fat brick into a hornet's nest.”

https://www.rt.com/usa/420448-iraq-invasion-bush-trump/

Published time: 4 Mar, 2018