PDA

View Full Version : Iran & Israel

daviddee
12-10-2007, 03:18 PM

Patrick Henry
12-10-2007, 03:24 PM
Appears our Neo-Con recipients of massive foreign aid are upset that will not enter another war:

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3480595,00.html

Wow! This is pretty outrageous.

Mark Rushmore
12-10-2007, 03:27 PM
Guess Ron Paul isn't the only Nazi around these days. :rolleyes: Welcome aboard administration and intelligence agencies.

Talldude1412
12-10-2007, 03:30 PM
haha, wow. Way to play the holocaust card dude. Jeeze, if they are so interested in further escalation with tehran they can go ahead and do it, but we aren't interested in any more escalation.

Elwar
12-10-2007, 03:39 PM
What was it...about 70% of Israelis don't want a war with Iran...

Leaders vs leaders...too bad the wars aren't fought that way.

Falseflagop
12-10-2007, 03:40 PM
Let Israel fight their own wars they have 200+ nukes with delivery systems, and they are the true threat to the middle east imho.

Amazing how all the so-called pundits Savage, Levin, Drudge, Rush are saying the Intelligence report on IRAN is BS!! I guess the fact they are all zionists does not mean anything and I should listen to these chicken hawks? These are traiotor to teh USA imho!!

RON PAUL is 150% right let each country work their own problems out we have enough at home to fix!! Let their kids fight and die NOT OURS enough is enough!! And this Bias media is a the problem!

Falseflagop
12-10-2007, 03:53 PM
Mossas mottoe "By deception thou shall create WAR" never forget that folks this is their credo and are the best at falseflagops!

take a look when they declared war on the US back in the 1960 I bet many of you never heard of this incident!

www.ussliberty.org

what a sad day and the sailors still have no support from our Politicians SAD!! This was an act of war!

Midnight77
12-10-2007, 03:54 PM
Oh, but of course. America's biggest cheerleader going into these wars ... all with "faulty intelligence", is now upset because we won't attack Iran.

Despite all the aid they receive from us, each year. What a greedy group of people.

Talldude1412
12-10-2007, 03:57 PM
Actually the Isreali's and Moussad had no evidence of WMD's. Iraq was on us. They certainly didn't mind us taking out Iraq, but they had no evidence of WMD's.

Falseflagop
12-10-2007, 03:59 PM
Now do you understand why all these so-called presidential candidiates go parade in TEL AVI

They all have been there except RON PAUL and Kuchinch and Gravel imho And guess which 3 are always labelled as fringe candidates? Get teh picture yet, I forgot teh FORCE FIELD (you are anti-semite) if you even utter the word !! Every based is covered, now ask who is sending your kids to WAR? Get the picture yet?

Everybody needs to read this book!! (They could not publish it here in the USA had to go to England, unreal!!)

Written by a Harvard Professor, Stephen Walt a true Patriot!

http://www.amazon.com/Israel-Lobby-U-S-Foreign-Policy/dp/0374177724/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1197323882&sr=8-1