PDA

View Full Version : Will there ever be a wall on US southern border ?

oyarde
05-02-2017, 10:00 PM
Yes or no ?

Suzanimal
05-02-2017, 10:03 PM
No

Zippyjuan
05-02-2017, 10:04 PM
There already is about 600 miles of it starting at the California coast. http://www.fairus.org/issue/the-current-state-of-the-border-fence

As of May 2015, DHS had installed:

353 miles of Primary Pedestrian Fencing.
36 miles of Secondary Fencing.
14 miles of Tertiary Pedestrian Fencing.
300 miles of Vehicle Fencing.

Now if you mean a solid wall running the entire length of our Southern border- no, such a structure will never be built. There are problems with things like rivers and mountains.

oyarde
05-02-2017, 10:06 PM
I think , NO .

Danke
05-02-2017, 10:07 PM
Couldn't get those damn lazy Injuns to build us a railroad, maybe if we import some more Chinese we can get it built.

oyarde
05-02-2017, 10:08 PM
Since there is not going to be one , should the Peso be higher ?

NorthCarolinaLiberty
05-02-2017, 10:09 PM
All in all
You're just another brick in The Wall

oyarde
05-02-2017, 10:10 PM
Couldn't get those damn lazy Injuns to build us a railroad, maybe if we import some more Chinese we can get it built.

I am not laying track for the iron horse , but that chinese water snake oil is good for the old aches and pains from old wounds . White Eye snake oil is worthless .

oyarde
05-02-2017, 10:12 PM
Pesos are too risky of an investment for me , but Danke may be interested . My Pesos are older and all silver & gold .

oyarde
05-02-2017, 10:58 PM
I ( Oracle of the Wabash )will also predict there will not be a wall on the northern border .

timosman
05-02-2017, 11:05 PM
Yes, but it will be built by a democrat.:rolleyes:

William Tell
05-02-2017, 11:09 PM
There will be no wall.

heavenlyboy34
05-03-2017, 01:15 AM
There will be a wall of Trump memes on teh webbernets. :D

inthehall
05-03-2017, 02:30 AM
Only if it's to keep us all in.

AZJoe
05-03-2017, 07:00 AM

As soon as there are masses of Americans leaving the country, they will find the funds overnight to build and wall and have it constructed in three months.

JK/SEA
05-03-2017, 09:33 AM
Mulvanny explained this yesterday.

it will be a steel wall, and will take several years to finish..

euphemia
05-03-2017, 09:46 AM
I think there might be, and I think Mexico might pay for it. Here's why:

Illegals in the US wire money back to Mexico at astounding rates. If they give up their American jobs and go back to Mexico, the Mexican economy would collapse. ($26 billion estimate in 2016)

Some of Mexico's worst criminals live here. Mexico has its hands full with drug cartels, etc. They really do not want those people coming back to Mexico.

Mexico has a vested interest in keeping Mexican citizens in the US, so they might build a wall simply in its own self interests.

Lamp
05-03-2017, 10:02 AM
Of course there will be a wall silly billy......but not for long

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbQrZIGybNk

Brian4Liberty
05-03-2017, 11:02 AM
Now about a solar wall?

http://www.havasunews.com/news/havasu-inventor-details-unique-border-wall-proposal-which-includes-solar/article_2a2aa02a-2efb-11e7-a3db-775b621bdcf1.html

Havasu inventor details unique border wall proposal, which includes solar panels
By BRANDON MESSICK - May 1, 2017

When Donald Trump ran for president, his supporters rallied behind the concept of a wall between the U.S. and Mexico – one paid for by our neighbors to the South. Although that seems unlikely, one Havasu man has a better idea: The wall will pay for itself.

Inventor and business owner Lynwood Farr, is working on a new concept for a border incorporating solar technology. Initial designs under Farr’s company, Advanced Warning Systems LLC, comprise three projects to improve security along the U.S. border.

The first of these projects would be a $10 billion “Evergreen Border Protection Wall.” According to Farr, the wall would be a virtually impenetrable barrier to undocumented immigrants, while increasing the United States’ renewable energy reserves.

“This project is different because instead of costing us money, the revenue would be coming back,” Farr said. “We’ve researched this: If this wall is built, it would be the biggest renewable energy project in the world.”

Farr invented the wall’s design, which would consist of 22-foot-tall, 25-foot wide sections. Each section would be composed of 15 solar panels, mounted in aluminum and steel frames and anchored in a 60-inch solid concrete foundation. The structure of the wall would be a minimum of 100 feet away from the actual U.S. border, according to preliminary designs. The panels are engineered in such a way as to allow border agents to find any section of the wall where a potential malfunction – or even sabotage – has occurred.

According to initial designs, the wall would include mounted video cameras, and each section of the wall would be equipped with weight and pressure sensor alarms: If someone were to attempt climbing the wall, border agencies would know almost immediately. Likewise, the 60-inch concrete foundation would prevent tunneling beneath the wall, with underground electronic sensors to detect any efforts to do so.

Research by AWS shows the wall could provide an estimated annual $300 million to $400 million to the border’s energy infrastructure. That energy would be a constant source of power for cameras, lights, sensors and high-grade surveillance equipment 24 hours a day, every day, AWS representatives said. Surplus power will be remitted to cities, towns, farms, ranches and border protection stations.

r3volution 3.0
05-03-2017, 11:04 AM
No, nor should there be.

shakey1
05-03-2017, 01:21 PM

This^^^

... otherwise not likely.

oyarde
05-03-2017, 04:44 PM
There already is about 600 miles of it starting at the California coast. http://www.fairus.org/issue/the-current-state-of-the-border-fence

Now if you mean a solid wall running the entire length of our Southern border- no, such a structure will never be built. There are problems with things like rivers and mountains.

I meant america , not california . We have written you guys off and are currently using a flag with 49 stars here.

oyarde
05-03-2017, 04:45 PM
Mulvanny explained this yesterday.

it will be a steel wall, and will take several years to finish..

Did he have pictures and graphs ?

Zippyjuan
05-03-2017, 05:05 PM
I meant america , not california . We have written you guys off and are currently using a flag with 49 stars here.

It does run into Texas.

oyarde
05-03-2017, 05:10 PM
It does run into Texas.

Yes , actually , seems like I remember seeing some wall here and there in Texas ?

AuH20
05-03-2017, 08:46 PM
Too early tell, but I don't see Ryan and the Turtle ever relenting. Corporatist GOP doesn't want a wall since it will send the wrong message. American mundanes are morally obligated to pay for Juan and his five children, so they can grow up to mow the lawns of the obscenely rich.

Brian4Liberty
05-03-2017, 09:37 PM
Too early tell, but I don't see Ryan and the Turtle ever relenting. Corporatist GOP doesn't want a wall since it will send the wrong message. American mundanes are morally obligated to pay for Juan and his five children, so they can grow up to mow the lawns of the obscenely rich.

Once a person, any person, is on the government dole, there isn't a whole lot of motivation to mow lawns. Thus the need for a constant supply of new workers.

As a general rule, man strives to avoid labor. Love for work is not at all an inborn characteristic: it is created by economic pressure and social education. One may even say that man is a fairly lazy animal.

- Trotsky

timosman
05-03-2017, 10:20 PM
Once a person, any person, is on the government dole, there isn't a whole lot of motivation to mow lawns. Thus the need for a constant supply of new workers.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?479806-KELLY-OSBOURNE-LATINO-COMMENT-SHE%92S-EXPOSED-THE-RACIST-CORPORATE-LEFT-IMMIGRATION-ARGUMENT

Brian4Liberty
05-03-2017, 10:23 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?479806-KELLY-OSBOURNE-LATINO-COMMENT-SHE%92S-EXPOSED-THE-RACIST-CORPORATE-LEFT-IMMIGRATION-ARGUMENT

God forbid anyone mow their own lawn or clean their own toilet.

But that's not the only reason. Another is that the elite left wants a bigger constituency...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOaCD_JNgkA

oyarde
05-03-2017, 11:16 PM
God forbid anyone mow their own lawn or clean their own toilet.

But that's not the only reason. Another is that the elite left wants a bigger constituency...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOaCD_JNgkA

I will never forget the " Is you or is you not my constituents " . That shit was funny .

KrokHead
05-04-2017, 03:15 AM
Now about a solar wall?

http://www.havasunews.com/news/havasu-inventor-details-unique-border-wall-proposal-which-includes-solar/article_2a2aa02a-2efb-11e7-a3db-775b621bdcf1.html

And the electric company will patrol their own wall!