PDA

View Full Version : "I Love Your Show, I Call it Deface the Nation", Trump Trolls John Dickerson to His Face

openfire
05-01-2017, 03:07 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQPeKZQFFc4

enhanced_deficit
05-01-2017, 07:59 PM
Trump's attacks on fakenews media are among some of the best features of his candidacy.

Dr.3D
05-01-2017, 08:03 PM
I guess that's sort of like when I called a certain show, "The all Spin Zone."

donnay
05-01-2017, 08:13 PM
"DeFace the Nation" Hahahahahahhahahaha

nikcers
05-01-2017, 08:22 PM
Trump's attacks on fakenews media are among some of the best features of his candidacy.
It's scary how presidential he is becoming.

“He knows how to make you laugh in a moment when you didn’t think you would. He knows how to broach a topic in a way that no one normally can,”

"If that happens, a form of Trumpism has been normalized"

"During that moment with Ryan's wife, Trump even told a joke and people laughed, people connected," Noah said. "When you watched Trump, and what you said, my first instinct was, come again, man? But then, when I watched it, I realized what you were saying. The honest truth is that he became presidential in that moment. What's not scary is that he became presidential in that moment. I think what's scary is that it is that easy to become presidential."

TheTexan
05-01-2017, 08:47 PM
Haha. Dickerson.

Mordan
05-02-2017, 08:01 AM
Trump is doing fine.

Bitcoin is doing great. Worth more than gold now. A theory i like is that Alan Greenspan a computer nerd is behind Bitcoin to make it a new gold standard. If Alan is Satoshi. He has 10% of all Bitcoins. 1 Bitcoin will be worth 1 million dollars at least if the Bitcoin standard arises.