PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump: 'I thought being President would be easier than my old life'

Zippyjuan
04-29-2017, 03:17 AM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/28/donald-trump-thought-president-would-easier-old-life/

Donald Trump has spoken wistfully about his life before he became the President of the United States.

He told Reuters that he thought being President would be easier than his life as a reality television host and entrepreneur.

The President said: "I loved my previous life. I had so many things going.

"This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier."

Here are some other highlights from the Reuters interview.

The unexpected downsides of being President

He also spoke of how he missed the privacy he once enjoyed, and said he had retreated somewhat due to the strict security he is under.

"You're really into your own little cocoon, because you have such massive protection that you really can't go anywhere," he said.

Mr Trump also said he missed driving, telling Reuters: "I like to drive. I can't drive any more."

openfire
04-29-2017, 04:43 AM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/28/donald-trump-thought-president-would-easier-old-life/

Yes, because of shills, scumbags and traitors like you.

timosman
04-29-2017, 05:58 AM
Welcome back Zippy. Your trolling was missed. You have so much to be proud of.:cool:

oyarde
04-29-2017, 07:10 AM
Being president would be hard because the govt is too big . Just shut it all down except what is lawful under Article One , Section Eight and it would be an easy job . Pc of cake .

Origanalist
04-29-2017, 07:13 AM
Being president would be hard because the govt is too big . Just shut it all down except what is lawful under Article One , Section Eight and it would be an easy job . Pc of cake .

Or to put it another way, if you just drain the swamp there won't be so many creatures to manage. Amirite?

CPUd
04-29-2017, 07:19 AM
Or to put it another way, if you just drain the swamp there won't be so many creatures to manage. Amirite?

"Drain the Swamp" sounds catchy. Maybe someone will run on that slogan in 2020, it would really resonate with the commoners.

oyarde
04-29-2017, 08:46 AM

yes , the swamp needs a large dose of something flammable .

oyarde
04-29-2017, 08:46 AM
"Drain the Swamp" sounds catchy. Maybe someone will run on that slogan in 2020, it would really resonate with the commoners.

I may support whatever The Texan is planning on using .

nobody's_hero
04-29-2017, 10:21 AM
I may support whatever The Texan is planning on using .

I believe it's gonna be

Make America Great Again, Again.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
06-24-2017, 02:26 AM
Eh, hardly anything new. I'm sure all presidents have tough times, misgivings, etc.

Lyndon Johnson was in the job less than two months when he said, "I've had 56 days in this job, and they've been the most miserable 56 I've ever had."

http://www.history.com/speeches/lyndon-johnson-twists-senator-ribicoffs-arm

ILUVRP
06-24-2017, 06:47 AM
i think it would be a easy job if you were fair and honest to everyone , it would be hard if you had to juggle all the special interest that you owe .