PDA

View Full Version : About to Go Down?: All 100 Senators to Attend N. Korea Breifing at WH

jllundqu
04-24-2017, 01:34 PM
Shit is about to get real... at least there is a higher than normal possibility of massive escalation.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-04-24/entire-us-senate-to-go-to-white-house-for-north-korea-briefing

All 100 Senators Invited to White House for North Korea Briefing

Top Trump administration officials will hold a rare briefing on Wednesday at the White House for the entire U.S. Senate on the situation in North Korea, senior Senate aides said on Monday.

All 100 senators have been asked to the White House for the briefing by Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis, Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats and General Joseph Dunford, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the aides said.

While top administration officials routinely travel to Capitol Hill to address members of Congress on foreign policy and national security matters, it is unusual for the entire 100-member Senate to go to such an event at the White House, and for those four top officials to be involved.

U.S. officials have expressed mounting concern over North Korea's nuclear and missile tests, and its threats to attack the United States and its Asian allies.

President Donald Trump criticized North Korea's "continued belligerence" and said its actions were destabilizing during a telephone call with Chinese President Xi Jinping on Sunday, the White House said.

The briefing will take place at 3 p.m. EDT (1900 GMT).

Carriers and Strike Groups headed there....
No moon that night, perfect for bombing runs...
Kim Jung Un is so unstable he could crack at any moment and start a shooting war...
Japan has bought up every water filter and nuclear fallout shelter on the market...

When the President summons the entire Senate for a military briefing... nothing good follows.

jllundqu
04-24-2017, 01:40 PM
Oh yeah..... it's also 'coincidentally' happening at the same time as Operation Gotham Shield:

Operation Gotham Shield: U.S. Gov't To "Simulate Nuke Blast Over Manhattan"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-21/operation-gotham-shield-us-govt-simulate-nuke-blast-over-manhattan-actual-war-looms

Origanalist
04-24-2017, 01:51 PM
Damn

Jan2017
04-24-2017, 01:52 PM
Entire U.S. Senate to go to White House for North Korea briefing

"House aides said they were working with the White House to set a similar briefing for members of the House of Representatives."

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-nuclear-usa-senate-idUSKBN17Q1LR

jllundqu
04-24-2017, 01:56 PM
#MAGA ?

jllundqu
04-24-2017, 02:14 PM
Entire U.S. Senate to go to White House for North Korea briefing

"House aides said they were working with the White House to set a similar briefing for members of the House of Representatives."

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-nuclear-usa-senate-idUSKBN17Q1LR

Makes sense (in the Trumpian way) to not just call a Joint Session of Congress... he needs his pit bulls and generals to do the talking.

opal
04-24-2017, 02:17 PM
Simple just isn't in that man's thought process.. would have been much easier to load 4 or 5 guys in a van/limo and go to the senate, no?

dannno
04-24-2017, 02:44 PM
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/misunderstood-kim-jong-un-meme.jpg

jllundqu
04-24-2017, 03:20 PM
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/misunderstood-kim-jong-un-meme.jpg

If this is a prelude to military action, which it may or may not be, I give trump credit for at least bringing in the Senate to keep them informed and perhaps ask for declaration/authorization etc.

Jan2017
04-24-2017, 03:24 PM
Makes sense (in the Trumpian way) to not just call a Joint Session of Congress... he needs his pit bulls and generals to do the talking.

Simple just isn't in that man's thought process.. would have been much easier to load 4 or 5 guys in a van/limo and go to the senate, no?and WH staff will want the psychological advantage of tours showing Senators the WH war room, portraits of Presidents, etc. and maybe show some members of Congress the bunker Trump and Rinse Pubis will be hiding in during the next rounds of attack.

Will the WH chefs be serving hors-d'oeuvres before the wargasms show (?),

Brian4Liberty
04-24-2017, 03:28 PM

Sounds like a way to bully any Senators that might not want to go along.

helmuth_hubener
04-24-2017, 04:12 PM
When the President summons the entire Senate for a military briefing... nothing good follows.
My guess is that it will be no big deal, actually. Just theater.

phill4paul
04-24-2017, 04:35 PM
If this is a prelude to military action, which it may or may not be, I give trump credit for at least bringing in the Senate to keep them informed and perhaps ask for declaration/authorization etc.

I thought I read somewhere that the president was supposed to go to the House, not the House come to the president?

TheCount
04-24-2017, 06:20 PM
Simple just isn't in that man's thought process.. would have been much easier to load 4 or 5 guys in a van/limo and go to the senate, no?Power games. Trump wants to be the host and in charge of the event.

specsaregood
04-24-2017, 06:22 PM
Power games. Trump wants to be the host and in charge of the event.

Reach-arounds and Rusty trombones for everyone!

TheCount
04-24-2017, 07:09 PM
Reach-arounds and Rusty trombones for everyone!I heard that it was catered. Cheese pizzas and chicken pizzas, enough for all attendees.

oyarde
04-24-2017, 07:51 PM
Well , gold has dropped 12 dollars since the market opened this morning which I doubt if the fire bombing of norte korea was imminent .

kpitcher
04-25-2017, 12:18 AM
It can't be too serious or he'd be flying them all to Mar-A-Lago

Occam's Banana
04-25-2017, 12:50 AM
Sounds like a special case of the following:
"No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the Legislature is in session." -- Gordon J. Tucker

I thought I read somewhere that the president was supposed to go to the House, not the House come to the president?

The former is what happens in republics. The latter is what happens in empires.

Even the Caesars sometimes attended the Senate, if only for the sake of form.

I guess we're getting past that point now ...

kcchiefs6465
04-25-2017, 09:19 AM
Who else in public life has called for a preemptive strike on North Korea?

helmuth_hubener
04-25-2017, 10:00 AM
Who else in public life has called for a preemptive strike on North Korea?

North Korea is the object of a long(-ish; couple decades) term vilification campaign. The media has been pumping out the anti-Nork propaganda for years now. Whenever you hear "North Korea has nuclear weapons, and is ruled by an insane, crazy, unhinged dictator" the obvious, unavoidable subtext is: "And it would be good if we or someone were to put a stop to that." When you call someone Hitler, you're making it OK to kill/war against that person. Because it's always OK to kill Hitler. Right?

So, to answer your question: Everyone.

So if we do have a war against the Norks, most Americans will be basically fine with that. They'll be supportive. It will be popular. I just don't predict that happening at this time.

kcchiefs6465
04-25-2017, 10:31 AM
North Korea is the object of a long(-ish; couple decades) term vilification campaign. The media has been pumping out the anti-Nork propaganda for years now. Whenever you hear "North Korea has nuclear weapons, and is ruled by an insane, crazy, unhinged dictator" the obvious, unavoidable subtext is: "And it would be good if we or someone were to put a stop to that." When you call someone Hitler, you're making it OK to kill/war against that person. Because it's always OK to kill Hitler. Right?

So if we do have a war against the Norks, most Americans will be basically fine with that. They'll be supportive. It will be popular. I just don't predict that happening at this time.
Donald Trump has been at it for a couple of decades. The question was posed by him in 2000. Indeed, he was one of the first ones to call for a preemptive strike and in fact, used being one of the first to call for a preemptive strike to attempt to paint himself as a tough guy.

TheTexan
04-25-2017, 11:20 AM
I hope so. Lockheed just had a poor earnings call, dropped stock by a couple percent

If you're right it would help send LMT stock back up

shakey1
04-25-2017, 11:51 AM
Meeting with all senate & house?... to make a formal declaration?... or just to tell them to clean out their underground bunkers?

TheTexan
04-25-2017, 12:06 PM
Power games. Trump wants to be the host and in charge of the event.

The white house has much better catering facilities, open bar, etc.

Much more pleasant way of kicking off WWIII

bunklocoempire
04-25-2017, 12:07 PM
Interesting timing.

Rah rah muh daddy's Korean Pork Chop swill -waste some more money on a standing army serving fear, and pretend God approves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJLi7jRbAPQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHBmKwU5nx0

H. E. Panqui
04-26-2017, 11:43 AM
...yup, it's all 'fake news' until it's 'news' about north korea or some other place they want to kill..

...and where's rand and the so-called 'freedom caucus' :rolleyes: calling bullsh!t on this loooooong-time disgusting republicrat warmongering?!.. :mad:

...the airwaves are filled with goddamned republican and democrat bank$ter scumpuppets and so are 'our' :rolleyes: public offices...fkn scum...every one of them...

https://www.sott.net/article/348568-Why-North-Korea-hates-America

When one knows the hidden history about the massive targeting of North Korean civilians with so-called strategic bombing, it's easier to understand the hate from that country and see that it's not manufactured. It's rooted in a fact-based narrative. By the time the Korean War ended on July 27, 1953, B-29s alone had flown over 21,000 sorties, dropping nearly 600,000 tons of bombs. Fighter aircraft flew thousands of additional sorties over North Korea.

After China entered the war in late 1950, the United States switched to targeting civilians in much the same manner as conducted over Germany and Japan during WWII. Gen. Douglas MacArthur designated cities and villages in North Korea as "main bombing targets" and permitted the use of incendiary bombs.

https://www.sott.net/image/s19/390727/medium/imgres_2.jpg (https://www.sott.net/image/s19/390727/full/imgres_2.jpg)© The New Nationalist

The bombing of Pyongyang, North Korea's capital, was conducted as part of a sustained U.S. Air Force aerial bombardment campaign. By the time of the armistice, 75 percent of Pyongyang was destroyed as part of a broader U.S. bombing effort (http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/14672715.2012.711980) throughout the country. It cost the lives of nearly 3 million North Koreans (mostly civilians) by the time the war ended.

The campaign was conducted by the blood thirsty Air Force Gen. Curtis LeMay, head of the Strategic Air Command, who also has the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Japanese civilians on his hands from WWII.

LeMay bragged, "Over a period of three years or so, we killed off — what — 20 percent of the population during the Korean War".

Dean Rusk, a supporter of the war and later secretary of state, said the United States bombed "everything that moved in North Korea, every brick standing on top of another."

After running low on urban targets, U.S. bombers destroyed hydroelectric and irrigation dams in the latter stages of the war, flooding farmland and destroying crops.

This means that virtually every person living in North Korea today has siblings, parents, grandparents or great grandparents that perished in this total war. It is a real stretch to gaslight Koreans as "crazy" or "irrational" given this reality. It is also the height of ignorance to not understand North Korea's need for powerful retaliatory weapons.

Jamesiv1
04-26-2017, 11:46 AM
In 2011, only 3 remaining countries without Central Banks:

1. Iran
2. Cuba
3. North Korea

JK/SEA
04-26-2017, 11:49 AM
the 9th circuit will put a stop to this.

Occam's Banana
04-26-2017, 11:50 AM

1. Iran
2. Cuba
3. North Korea

Any countries without central banks can get the hell out.

helmuth_hubener
04-26-2017, 12:35 PM

1. Iran
2. Cuba
3. North Korea

Iran has the Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran (CBI)
Cuba has The Central Bank of Cuba
North Korea has the Central Bank of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea

I think what you mean is that these three countries all have no Rothschild-owned central bank. Which may or may not be true; I don't know.

You know who doesn't have a central bank at all? Nauru.

Jamesiv1
04-26-2017, 12:39 PM
I think what you mean is that these three countries all have no Rothschild-owned central bank. Which may or may not be true; I don't know.
yes, that is what I meant.

might be #FakeNews, but I've read over the years that our military targets are always on the list of "do not have a Rothschild Central Bank"

https://www.google.com/search?q=which+countries+do+not+have+a+central+ban k&oq=which+coun&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i57.1872j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Brian4Liberty
04-26-2017, 01:10 PM
Meeting happening now.

helmuth_hubener
04-26-2017, 01:13 PM
Meeting happening now.

Hope I'm right!

TheTexan
04-26-2017, 01:26 PM
Hope I'm right!

The news has been pretty boring lately

Brian4Liberty
04-26-2017, 01:29 PM
They'll probably pull some crap like "this is all top secret, everything said in this room today can not be repeated to anyone".

jllundqu
04-26-2017, 01:30 PM
Interesting fact:

Trump had a joint telephone call with PM of Japan and China. Details of that call remain unknown, however... Directly after that call, PM of China put out a statement condemning any unilateral military action against NK. He stated all military options had to go through the UN. Wonder what they talked about??

helmuth_hubener
04-26-2017, 02:17 PM
The news has been pretty boring lately

You're confused, bxm. My prediction and hope is that nothing much comes of this meeting: no attack on NK. That it's just optics and theater.

phill4paul
04-26-2017, 02:50 PM
You're confused, bxm. My prediction and hope is that nothing much comes of this meeting: no attack on NK. That it's just optics and theater.

I agree. If the meeting were held in Bluemont I might get worried.

goldenequity
04-26-2017, 03:28 PM
N. Korea

Admiral Harris PACOM Commander:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/oMl8Ct0mRgA/maxresdefault.jpg

Top U.S. Commander for Asia Warns of Heavy Casualties in Event of Korean War (http://archive.is/NPutb#selection-3993.0-3993.77)

"UNITED STATES SHOULD STUDY PLACING MISSILE DEFENSE CAPABILITIES IN HAWAII TO DEFEND AGAINST NORTH KOREA" - U.S. ADMIRAL SAYS: RTRS

U.S. ADMIRAL TELLS LAWMAKER: "I DON'T SHARE YOUR CONFIDENCE NORTH KOREA WON'T TRY TO ATTACK THE UNITED STATES, ONCE CAPABLE": RTRS

WHEN ASKED IF A PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE WOULD BE TOO DANGEROUS CONSIDERING SOUTH KOREAN CASUALTIES
“I would say what we’re faced with is that on one hand and a lot more Koreans and Japanese and Americans dying
if North Korea achieves its nuclear aims and does what [Kim Jong-un] has said it’s going to do,” Harris said.

►8th U.S. Army Starts Moving Out of Seoul (http://missiledefenseadvocacy.org/other-news/8th-u-s-army-starts-moving-out-of-seoul/)
moving the mil base out of Artillery range 2yrs ahead of schedule...
The US has planned to move the 8th to Camp Humphreys for awhile now. It was to be done by 2019.

I Expect nothing less than continued 'mixed messages' coming from WH/Congress/MSM...
sample:
►Tillerson, Mattis, Coats Call North Korea "Urgent National Security Threat", Prepared To Act
►Tillerson/Mattis/Coats joint statement on North Korea briefing - focus is on diplomacy + sanctions, not military action

TIME: Trump Administration: Military Preparations 'Underway' for North Korea (http://time.com/4756685/trump-north-korea-military-preparations/?utm_content=buffere814d&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer)

WH 'Briefing'... (Trump attended for 15 min. lol)
►GOP senator on N. Korea briefing: "Briefing lacked "even straight answers on what the policy is regarding N. Korea and its testing of ICBMs"

►Another senator leaves N. Korea briefing confused: "I’m still unclear what kind of briefing this was" -- whether it was classified or not.

"There was very little, if anything new,"
"I remain mystified about why the entire Senate had to be taken over to the White House rather than conducting it here."
“It’s not like we learned some earth-shaking thing that’s going to happen tomorrow,"
"I’m still unclear what kind of briefing this was" -- whether it was classified or not.
"learned nothing new”

JK/SEA
04-26-2017, 03:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhRdZ4uaCE8

Created4
04-26-2017, 04:59 PM
Meeting happening now.

Has Rand Paul addressed the N. Korea issue at all?? I have searched, but cannot find anything.

Or maybe Trump promised him something (we'll try your repeal of Obamacare next) if he keeps quiet??

TheTexan
04-26-2017, 05:01 PM

Yawn.

I like the other predictions better.

dannno
04-26-2017, 05:04 PM
Has Rand Paul addressed the N. Korea issue at all?? I have searched, but cannot find anything.

Or maybe Trump promised him something (we'll try your repeal of Obamacare next) if he keeps quiet??

What is Rand going to address? Trump has everything under control.

oyarde
04-26-2017, 05:07 PM
Interesting fact:

Trump had a joint telephone call with PM of Japan and China. Details of that call remain unknown, however... Directly after that call, PM of China put out a statement condemning any unilateral military action against NK. He stated all military options had to go through the UN. Wonder what they talked about??

If I was dictator I would tell the chinese , glad ya like the UN so much . You can pay for it , we are out .

Brian4Liberty
04-26-2017, 11:58 PM
Dog and Pony Show’: Tammy Duckworth Slams Trump’s Senate Briefing on North Korea as Glorified Photo-Op

http://www.mediaite.com/online/dog-and-pony-show-tammy-duckworth-slams-trumps-senate-briefing-on-north-korea-as-glorified-photo-op/

dannno
04-27-2017, 12:43 AM
Dog and Pony Show’: Tammy Duckworth Slams Trump’s Senate Briefing on North Korea as Glorified Photo-Op

http://www.mediaite.com/online/dog-and-pony-show-tammy-duckworth-slams-trumps-senate-briefing-on-north-korea-as-glorified-photo-op/

What would she have preferred :confused:

Eroberer
04-27-2017, 04:55 AM
There is a lot of cheap land to be plundered once the NK government fails. Maybe that's one reason they want to move or make pressure.

CPUd
04-27-2017, 05:06 AM
Interesting fact:

Inauguration crowds
Coal power
TV ratings
Golf
How we nuked Japan twice
Cake

jmdrake
04-27-2017, 06:43 AM

Everyone in this country. South Koreans, predictably, don't like this idea.

http://www.telesurtv.net/english/news/South-Koreans-Protest-US-THAAD-Anti-Missile-System-as-Installation-Starts-20170426-0027.html

tod evans
04-27-2017, 06:52 AM
Everyone in this country. South Koreans, predictably, don't like this idea.

http://www.telesurtv.net/english/news/South-Koreans-Protest-US-THAAD-Anti-Missile-System-as-Installation-Starts-20170426-0027.html

There are more-n-more people who don't believe what they see on the Tee-Vee....

Unfortunately none of them have any influence on policy or the button pushers..

nikcers
04-27-2017, 07:04 AM
About to Go Down?: All 100 Senators to Attend N. Korea Breifing at WH (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?510029-About-to-Go-Down-All-100-Senators-to-Attend-N-Korea-Breifing-at-WH)
I think more likely they were discussing Russia rather than NK. They are talking about putting a antimissile defense system in Hawaii because supposedly NK can hit Hawaii.

Jan2017
04-27-2017, 07:58 AM
The White House's all-hands briefing on North Korea sounded like it was a disorganized 'dog-and-pony show'

Republican Sen. John McCain, the chairman of the Armed Services Committee, told CNN that
he "didn't hear anything new because I have been heavily briefed before."

Democratic Sen. Chris Coons told reporters after the briefing that "we were not presented with any specific military options,"
though he said it was "sobering."

A Democratic senator told a NY Times reporter, that President Donald Trump appeared at the briefing and did his "ridiculous adjective" bit.
There were "about 80 sets of invisible eyes rolling," the senator said, according to Martin.

http://www.businessinsider.com/white-house-briefing-on-north-korea-sounded-like-it-was-a-disorganized-mess-2017-4

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u494/81502/marcobus2_zpszn1yg0wc.jpg (http://s1070.photobucket.com/user/81502/media/marcobus2_zpszn1yg0wc.jpg.html)

jmdrake
04-27-2017, 08:09 AM

Okay. But why is that? It seems the more powerful a grassroots movement becomes the least power the grassroots actually have. Trump can rightly be seen as the culmination of the Tea Party...which subsumed the Ron Paul movement....which subsumed the truther and liberty movements. More "power" but less influence. Look at Obamacare. The meme being pushed by the MSM is "If republicans trash Obamacare they face angry crowds back home." Well...what happened to the angry crowds from a few years back demanding the end of Obamacare?

tod evans
04-27-2017, 08:51 AM
Okay. But why is that? It seems the more powerful a grassroots movement becomes the least power the grassroots actually have. Trump can rightly be seen as the culmination of the Tea Party...which subsumed the Ron Paul movement....which subsumed the truther and liberty movements. More "power" but less influence. Look at Obamacare. The meme being pushed by the MSM is "If republicans trash Obamacare they face angry crowds back home." Well...what happened to the angry crowds from a few years back demanding the end of Obamacare?

People, as a herd, are scared to fight. They'd rather bitch-n-moan, protest and type, just as long as they can go home with no lumps.

Government cheese outweighs self respect....

A. Havnes
04-27-2017, 08:58 AM
Figuring out what to do regarding North Korea is pretty mind-boggling in and of itself, as the country doesn't react the way any normal one does. The regime is probably just testing the boundaries right now. For decades they've been abducting the citizens of their neighboring countries (and perhaps one American college student who was hiking in China when he disappeared) with relative impunity because no one really knows how to respond. Read "The Invitation-Only Zone" for a better eye-opener into their abductions program.

They periodically threaten the stability of the peninsula, too.

Sanctions just reinforce their Juche philosophy and further united the brainwashed masses into unity under their dictator.

Probably a good idea to just let the volunteers continue smuggling outside books, TV, movies, etc. into the country in hopes that they snap the people out of their insular thinking and bring down the regime from within.

helmuth_hubener
04-27-2017, 09:36 AM

Interestingly, the strongest opposition to the Syria bombing and the North Korea threats comes from the people who most strongly supported Mr. Trump during his election bid: the Alt-Right.

In fact, I would say it's the only highly visible and influential opposition. Nobody else really cares. Or they support it.

It's a very interesting turn-about.

jmdrake
04-27-2017, 09:37 AM
People, as a herd, are scared to fight. They'd rather bitch-n-moan, protest and type, just as long as they can go home with no lumps.

Government cheese outweighs self respect....

Yeah.....but in this case who would they have to "fight?" GOP congressmen are supposedly being "overwhelmed" by astroturf pro Obamacare demonstrators. So why aren't the tea party types counter demonstrating? I think it's because of a feeling that "we won already" so...why go protest? That and once the tea party received self appointed leaders, people quit doing spontaneous rallies and now everyone is waiting for "orders from headquarters." The same happened to the Ron Paul movement. In 2008, getting a 500 to 1,000 person rally even in a small city like Nashville was as easy as pointing out the call on Meetup.com. Now? Pulling together 20 people anywhere is difficult.

Jamesiv1
04-27-2017, 09:52 AM
Anybody that thinks its wrong for the US to bomb the sh!t out of insane brutal dictator commies that have weird fashion sense can get the hell out.

helmuth_hubener
04-27-2017, 10:12 AM
Anybody that thinks its wrong for the US to bomb the sh!t out of insane brutal dictator commies that have weird fashion sense can get the hell out.

Come on, James, what's your deal? Would it really mess up the joke too bad to let us know?

Do we really need another bxm?

Jamesiv1
04-27-2017, 10:16 AM
Come on, James, what's your deal? Would it really mess up the joke too bad to let us know?

Do we really need another bxm?
Don't make me open up a can of whoop-ass.

tod evans
04-27-2017, 11:05 AM
Yeah.....but in this case who would they have to "fight?" GOP congressmen are supposedly being "overwhelmed" by astroturf pro Obamacare demonstrators. So why aren't the tea party types counter demonstrating? I think it's because of a feeling that "we won already" so...why go protest? That and once the tea party received self appointed leaders, people quit doing spontaneous rallies and now everyone is waiting for "orders from headquarters." The same happened to the Ron Paul movement. In 2008, getting a 500 to 1,000 person rally even in a small city like Nashville was as easy as pointing out the call on Meetup.com. Now? Pulling together 20 people anywhere is difficult.

The herd knows something ain't right, been wrong for a while now....But with the change of suits one batch feels mollified and the other now has an object to focus on besides themselves...

Until, or if, both factions figure out that it's the entity of government, such as we have, that's wrong they'll continue chasing their tails round-n-round down the drain....

Rally's and protests aren't going to uproot entrenched government, they're not subject to elections or appointment and they're protected by policy, unions and "law" to the point only extreme prejudice might unseat some......Problem is there's literally thousands more waiting to fill their shoes....

Government cheese..

helmuth_hubener
04-27-2017, 11:39 AM
Don't make me open up a can of whoop-ass.

Sigh.

OK, but in exchange you have to sign up for a Midas card. Deal?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?509813-The-Return-of-Sound-Money

helmuth_hubener
04-27-2017, 11:44 AM
The herd knows something ain't right, been wrong for a while now

Americans are feeling cramped. Crowded. Trapped. We need a frontier. That's what we're built for. And it's been over a hundred years since we had it.

We haven't done anything great, or even anything in our own interest, for a long, long time.

The media is the message. Function follows form. Give people a big frontier to tame and conquer, a canvas on which to paint their limitless ambitions, and it almost doesn't matter what stage of advancement political philosophy and fashion are at. The people are going to be free. The innate freedom of the environment will seep into every facet of life.

Origanalist
04-27-2017, 11:49 AM
Americans are feeling cramped. Crowded. Trapped. We need a frontier. That's what we're built for. And it's been over a hundred years since we had it.

We haven't done anything great, or even anything in our own interest, for a long, long time.

The media is the message. Function follows form. Give people a big frontier to tame and conquer, a canvas on which to paint their limitless ambitions, and it almost doesn't matter what stage of advancement political philosophy and fashion are at. The people are going to be free. The innate freedom of the environment will seep into every facet of life.

So, invade Russia?

helmuth_hubener
04-27-2017, 11:52 AM
So, invade Russia? :D

More like Blimps to Space

http://www.jpaerospace.com/storepics/FTS_Book_cover.jpg
(http://www.jpaerospace.com)