PDA

View Full Version : Simple tea party strategy

Jobarra
12-10-2007, 01:58 PM
Sorry, don't know if anyone has posted about this yet, but if they have, maybe this could just be a reminder.

I think if you are going to donate for the tea party, you should do it as early as possible on that day. Something like 1am Eastern time would be perfect(just to make sure it's not the day before so that the money doesn't go to the totals). I know most people won't be up that late, so maybe 6, 7, 8 in the morning would be better, but the earlier the better.

The reasons for donating so early to me are:
1) On Nov 5th, the news shows were reporting totals around 2pm. The more impressive the total at the start, I think the better chance of attracting other people to donate on that day.

2) Since it's a Sunday, the political news shows are on in the morning. It would be AWESOME to hit 4.4M before 10am. Think about that. "In 10 hours, Ron Paul's website has taken in more money than he raised even on Nov. 5th"

3) During the Boston event, the higher the number at that time, the more excited people will be.

4) The more donations that come in during the 'off' hours of early morning, the better the chances of the servers staying up when the 'peak' hours come.

5) Higher early numbers will spur people to give more money. I know that it happened to me on Nov. 5th and I saw quite a few other people talking about it as well.

freedom-maniac
12-10-2007, 02:17 PM
That's the way to WIN! Good thoughts, good thoughts.

Plus the earlier it makes news, the more times CNN/FOX will run the story. In the morning there isn't much news for the day, so they'll tend to repeat the story every 15 minutes to half hour. People waking up in the morning, sipping coffee, will turn on the news to find out about Ron Paul!

Quickly spread this strategy to the other members!