PDA

View Full Version : The First State of Trump Address

dannno
04-16-2017, 02:08 PM
The good, the great, the meh and the not so good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYsezuyA3Co

TheTexan
04-16-2017, 02:15 PM
He's right, Trump isn't even at 100 days into his presidency yet. So just because he's doing basically opposite of many of his campaign promises, at this point it doesn't matter much. He has 4 years, give him time.

dannno
04-16-2017, 02:26 PM
He's right, Trump isn't even at 100 days into his presidency yet. So just because he's doing basically opposite of many of his campaign promises, at this point it doesn't matter much. He has 4 years, give him time.

Not true, that's mostly deep state mainstream media narrative.

TheTexan
04-16-2017, 02:29 PM
Not true, that's mostly deep state mainstream media narrative.

Good point, he doesn't get enough credit for standing by his campaign promises, like bombing the shit out of ISIS

dannno
04-16-2017, 02:34 PM
Good point, he doesn't get enough credit for standing by his campaign promises, like bombing the shit out of ISIS

That certainly isn't the first on my list, or first on the list of about 40 or so issues that were discussed in the podcast. He has done a lot more great things than is being widely reported by the media.

TheTexan
04-16-2017, 03:11 PM
That certainly isn't the first on my list, or first on the list of about 40 or so issues that were discussed in the podcast. He has done a lot more great things than is being widely reported by the media.

The wall he's gonna build is gonna be pretty sweet.

William Tell
04-16-2017, 03:15 PM

Yeah. Can't wait till Ivanka makes him do more Great things.

TheTexan
04-16-2017, 03:22 PM
Yeah. Can't wait till Ivanka makes him do more Great things.

One of the really Great things is that The Donald signed legislation making it easier for US coal businesses to do business, and now China is getting coal from the US instead of North Korea, which puts Kim in a really bad position, as coal exports from North Korea to China is (or rather, WAS) a huge part of their economy.

Just one of the many HUGE 4-d chess moves that The Donald has personally accomplished as part of his presidency that the MAINSTREAM MEDIA is not reporting.

Thanks dannno

eleganz
04-16-2017, 04:42 PM
One of the really Great things is that The Donald signed legislation making it easier for US coal businesses to do business, and now China is getting coal from the US instead of North Korea, which puts Kim in a really bad position, as coal exports from North Korea to China is (or rather, WAS) a huge part of their economy.

Just one of the many HUGE 4-d chess moves that The Donald has personally accomplished as part of his presidency that the MAINSTREAM MEDIA is not reporting.

Thanks dannno\

China buying coal from US wasn't soley because of Trump, they went to US because Australia had issues in their supply chain. THEN they pushed back orders from N Korea and made up the difference from the US.

afwjam
04-16-2017, 04:46 PM
Someone give the Texan more rep, he should have the hugest amount of rep, really great rep.

TheTexan
04-16-2017, 05:02 PM
Someone give the Texan more rep, he should have the hugest amount of rep, really great rep.

I have a tremendous amount of rep. It's just massive, how much rep I have. If you add up all of the rep that I have, its probably more rep than anyone on this forum. Just adding all of my rep up, and calculating it, would take a massive amount of time.

The rep-counting systems on this forum, weren't really designed for ultra-high-rep individuals such as myself.

The Rebel Poet
04-16-2017, 06:47 PM
I have a tremendous amount of rep. It's just massive, how much rep I have. If you add up all of the rep that I have, its probably more rep than anyone on this forum. Just adding all of my rep up, and calculating it, would take a massive amount of time.

The rep-counting systems on this forum, weren't really designed for ultra-high-rep individuals such as myself.
They should change "Reputation Beyond Repute" to "Bigly/Big League Reputation."

phill4paul
04-17-2017, 06:46 AM

If you have the most rep you should be forced to release your rep. Just to make sure their is no impropriety. How do we know you haven't cheated on your rep?

Origanalist
04-17-2017, 06:52 AM
If you have the most rep you should be forced to release your rep. Just to make sure their is no impropriety. How do we know you haven't cheated on your rep?

We should have a rep march.

Wooden Indian
04-17-2017, 07:20 AM
LOL @ having Ron's civil disobedience quote in your signature while sucking off the establishment plant, liberal, cop worshipping, warmonger Trump.

When he finally gets his chance to execute Snowden you're going to squirt so hard on these forums, we're all going to need life preservers and a snorkel. It's gonna be yuge.

I'm curious, how much did you pay for Danno's login information, comrade? Or did you always have it and you were playing the long con?

Inquiring minds wanna know.

jmdrake
04-17-2017, 08:21 AM

The wall he's gonna build is gonna be pretty sweet.

Hey, what about what he's doing with the TSA? MAGA! Make America GROPE Again! Promise made, promise kept! Grab em by the pussy!

jmdrake
04-17-2017, 08:23 AM
LOL @ having Ron's civil disobedience quote in your signature while sucking off the establishment plant, liberal, cop worshipping, warmonger Trump.

When he finally gets his chance to execute Snowden you're going to squirt so hard on these forums, we're all going to need life preservers and a snorkel. It's gonna be yuge.

I'm curious, how much did you pay for Danno's login information, comrade? Or did you always have it and you were playing the long con?

Inquiring minds wanna know.

Executing Snowden will by a 3D chess victory over the deep state that will seem like a temporary set back but give Trump the political capital he needs to truly destroy the deep state. Besides, Snowden deserves to die because he was once part of the deep state. /sarcasm.

Jamesiv1
04-17-2017, 08:31 AM
We should have a rep march.
BRM -- Bigly Reps Matter