PDA

View Full Version : Cernovich Vows To Deliver 'Mother Lode' of Scandalous Trump Admin Info if Bannon is Ousted

AuH20
04-14-2017, 09:37 PM
Sounds like the rebellious faction of the deep state that helped get Trump elected is supplying Cerno with salacious intel. They apparently will try to destroy Trump for folding like a cheap tent.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/04/14/alt-right-ringleader-mike-cernovich-threatens-to-drop-motherlode-if-steve-bannon-is-ousted.html

Cernovich made the claims that he’d release a series of “scoops” if Bannon is officially pushed out of the White House on an eleven-minute, self-recorded Periscope Thursday night.

“If they get rid of Bannon, you know what’s gonna happen? The motherlode. If Bannon is removed, there are gonna be divorces, because I know about the mistresses, the sugar babies, the drugs, the pill popping, the orgies. I know everything,” said Cernovich.

“If they go after Bannon, the mother of all stories is gonna drop, and we’re just gonna destroy marriages, relationships—it’s gonna get personal.”

“I will go TMZ on the globalists. I will go Gossip Girl on the globalists. I will go Gawker on the globalists. So you mother-effers going after Bannon, just know I broke two of the biggest stories before anybody else,” Cernovich said on his Periscope. “If you think I don’t know the pills people are popping, the mistresses, the sugar babies—I know all of it. So you better be smart. Because the mother of all stories will be dropped because I don’t care.”

nikcers
04-14-2017, 09:45 PM
Central Intelligence Agency Director Mike Pompeo We have to recognize that we can no longer allow free speech values against us. To give them the space to crush us with misappropriated secrets is a perversion of what our great Constitution stands for. It ends now.” “We’ve had administrations before that have been squeamish about going after these folks under some concept of this right-to-publish. No one has the right to actively engage in the theft of secrets from America with the intent to do harm to it.”

“We have to recognize that we can no longer allow [WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange] and his colleagues the latitude to use free speech values against us. To give them the space to crush us with misappropriated secrets is a perversion of what our great Constitution stands for. It ends now.”
“These are people who are actively recruiting agents to steal American secrets with the sole intent of destroying the American way of life. That is fundamentally different than a First Amendment activity, as I understand them, and I think as most Americans understand them.”He added: “We’ve had administrations before that have been squeamish about going after these folks under some concept of this right-to-publish. No one has the right to actively engage in the theft of secrets from America with the intent to do harm to it.”

dannno
04-14-2017, 09:46 PM
Dude... That is fake news..

Cerno did NOT say he was going to destroy Trump, or anybody in his family (Kushner included)...he said he is going to destroy people in the deep state around Trump.. He specifically put a video out today addressing this.

AuH20
04-14-2017, 09:48 PM
Dude... That is fake news..

Cerno did NOT say he was going to destroy Trump, he said he is going to destroy people in the deep state around Trump.. He specifically put a video out today addressing this.

Trump appointed these bozos. Doesn't this reflect upon his judgement or lack thereof? Cerno can say whatever he wants, but I support him with this endeavor. Destroy the scumbags and if Trump is collateral damage, so be it.

dannno
04-14-2017, 09:58 PM
Trump appointed these bozos. Doesn't this reflect upon his judgement or lack thereof? Cerno can say whatever he wants, but I support him with this endeavor. Destroy the scumbags and if Trump is collateral damage, so be it.

No, Trump will not be collateral damage.. Cerno likes Trump, he just doesn't want the McMasters of the world in his cabinet.

I don't know why Trump picked McMaster, it could have been a strategic decision or a bad decision or both.

nikcers
04-14-2017, 10:00 PM
it could have been a strategic decision or a bad decision or both.
Schrodinger's cabinet.

dannno
04-14-2017, 10:02 PM
Remember, at the end of the day, Trump, Bannon and Kushner are all against ground troop escalation and regime change in Syria - McMaster is pushing or an all out ground assault of 350k troops and regime change in Syria, and there are a few others in his cabinet who are as well. Those are Cerno's targets, not the first group.

ThePaleoLibertarian
04-14-2017, 10:03 PM
Cernovich can be a tad paranoid at times (Mark Dice is "deep state"? Okay, buddy....), but his scoops have been above reproach lately.

AuH20
04-14-2017, 10:03 PM
No, Trump will not be collateral damage.. Cerno likes Trump, he just doesn't want the McMasters of the world in his cabinet.

I don't know why Trump picked McMaster, it could have been a strategic decision or a bad decision or both.

Trump selected them. It's a scandal when his cabinet is filled with hypocritical deviants. I hope Cerno brings down the Goldman cockroaches. I'd rather have BLM advocates in Trump's cabinet than the Squid people.

dannno
04-14-2017, 10:07 PM
Trump selected them

Ya, but he disagrees with them on Syria - so the question is why - we are butting heads with NK this weekend, he may have something else in mind with these selections. Not sure if I agree it's the best road to go down, but we will see.

timosman
04-14-2017, 10:19 PM
Schrodinger's cabinet.

https://wikimedia.org/api/rest_v1/media/math/render/svg/2481065c6a33df9fee45fa3ae60d168fd6084109

CPUd
04-15-2017, 02:13 AM
Isn't this the pizza guy? No one who matters will give a fuck what he does.

dannno
04-15-2017, 03:17 AM
Isn't this the pizza guy? No one who matters will give a fuck what he does.

He's the guy who broke the story on Susan Rice unmasking, most recently... kind of a big deal..

You just don't like him because he destroys your narrative. He wasn't "the" pizza guy, he actually never even named comet ping pong.. but he was involved heavily in spreading info on the DNC hacked emails.

Mordan
04-15-2017, 03:29 AM
I don't like Trump body language in the fox interview. And that bitch journalist smiling.

goddamn it, my theory was that Trump's temperament would be an asset again the deep state bullying.

dannno
04-15-2017, 03:30 AM
Cerno was on Alex Jones earlier today, comes on a little after 5 minutes - but the first 5 minutes are important - China, Russia and the US are going to be united in the potential attack on North Korea this weekend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX0x9eDc0O8

twomp
04-15-2017, 11:50 AM
but the first 5 minutes are important - China, Russia and the US are going to be united in the potential attack on North Korea this weekend.

Spoken like a true neocon. Tell me again, how many countries were "united" in attacking Iraq? I think you should pack up your gear and fly to North Korea and fight since you think this is all okay. But I'm guessing you aren't willing to do that.

JK/SEA
04-15-2017, 12:52 PM
Spoken like a true neocon. Tell me again, how many countries were "united" in attacking Iraq? I think you should pack up your gear and fly to North Korea and fight since you think this is all okay. But I'm guessing you aren't willing to do that.

just curious. Why do you feel this way?

dannno
04-15-2017, 02:28 PM

Why are you commenting on my statement like that? It wasn't an opinion, I stated an alleged fact and suddenly you start coming at me, wtf?

CPUd
04-15-2017, 04:56 PM
He's the guy who broke the story on Susan Rice unmasking, most recently... kind of a big deal..

You just don't like him because he destroys your narrative. He wasn't "the" pizza guy, he actually never even named comet ping pong.. but he was involved heavily in spreading info on the DNC hacked emails.

I don't care about him either way, and I don't have a "narrative". You just like to post stuff like that because it destroys your narrative.

dannno
04-15-2017, 06:35 PM
I don't care about him either way

Then I guess that begs the question, why are you in this thread? Do you think people who are battling the deep state care if some stooge or the deep state wants to let everybody know about their disinterest in the guy who is on the frontlines battling them?

CPUd
04-15-2017, 07:20 PM
Then I guess that begs the question, why are you in this thread? Do you think people who are battling the deep state care if some stooge or the deep state wants to let everybody know about their disinterest in the guy who is on the frontlines battling them?

What "stooge or the deep state"?

twomp
04-15-2017, 07:54 PM
Why are you commenting on my statement like that? It wasn't an opinion, I stated an alleged fact and suddenly you start coming at me, wtf?

Why is it so "important" to you that China and Russia are united with Trump in this? Why does it even matter who is united with Trump? Trump is a moron for wanting to attack North Korea.

enhanced_deficit
08-21-2020, 01:58 PM
Any updates?