PDA

View Full Version : Limbaugh still supports Trump because he fixed the economy and immigration.

Madison320
04-13-2017, 12:54 PM
You can't make this up. What a maroon!

When this massive bubble economy finally pops the Limbaughs of the world are going to drop Trump like a hot potato.

TheCount
04-13-2017, 12:56 PM
I would love to hear his explanation of which Trump action, specifically, fixed the economy in 80 days.

afwjam
04-13-2017, 12:58 PM
Blah blah blah the establishment.

Superfluous Man
04-13-2017, 01:00 PM
Does Limbaugh not support the missile strike? That surprises me if so.

phill4paul
04-13-2017, 01:00 PM
Oh, yeah, he was Trumpsplainin' today. Lol.

Madison320
04-13-2017, 01:06 PM
Oh, yeah, he was Trumpsplainin' today. Lol.

I'm glad someone else heard that today. He's been saying how great the economy is for the last couple months. He actually said a couple weeks ago "the economy was poor under Obama, just part time jobs, but now we're getting real economic growth since Trump took office." Ha! Ha! Ha!

klamath
04-13-2017, 02:00 PM
Talk radio is fake as hell. Rush searched for a radio market to sell what people wanted to hear. How do I know? I listened to Rush's first day a KFBK the day after Morten Downey JR was fired for making an un pc comment about Asians. Believed Rush at first but soon learned he has no principles, just catering to a money making audience of republican party members. His principles are what the party leaders are saying at the moment.

Madison320
04-13-2017, 02:03 PM
Talk radio is fake as hell. Rush searched for a radio market to sell what people wanted to hear. How do I know? I listened to Rush's first day a KFBK the day after Morten Downey JR was fired for make an un pc comment about Asians. Believed Rush at first but soon learned he has no principles, just an money making audience of republican party members. His principles are what the party leaders are saying at the moment.

I heard him Monday after Trump bombed Syria and you could tell he was trying to figure out which side to take.