PDA

View Full Version : Trump and NATO General Now want More Troops in Eastern Europe

AngryCanadian
04-12-2017, 03:45 PM
Trump and NATO General Now want More Troops in Eastern Europe
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39585029

Trump now further betrays his own base that brought him to office. While today he has pushed for more Troops in Eastern Europe.

klamath
04-12-2017, 03:58 PM
Ha Ha Ha. Well maybe they need to kill some more F'ing serbs. The Republicans elected a wife cheating, draft dodging, ignorant, obnoxious, mendacious ass, with the worse of the worse policies of the party and we are all supposed to support him??? Why hell we just should have supported Romney McCain and Bush BECAUSE they were all BETTER than the Dems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

phill4paul
04-12-2017, 04:04 PM
Doctrine is going to have to be re-written so that war can be waged and funded on three fronts.

jllundqu
04-12-2017, 04:14 PM
In B4 someone comes in to explain what Trump really meant, 3d chess, you'll see, etc etc. :toady:

jllundqu
04-12-2017, 04:16 PM
To be fair, where in that article does it say that Trump wants more troops? Not in that BBC article. Jus sayin

dannno
04-12-2017, 04:19 PM
In B4 someone comes in to explain what Trump really meant, 3d chess, you'll see, etc etc. :toady:

...and here it comes...

To be fair, where in that article does it say that Trump wants more troops? Not in that BBC article. Jus sayin

Oh, pesky facts..

nikcers
04-12-2017, 04:20 PM
1. More Troops in Eastern Europe
2. Assad has to go-Illegal base(s) in Syria
3. ????
4. Paul Ryan gets ousted

klamath
04-12-2017, 04:20 PM
In B4 someone comes in to explain what Trump really meant, 3d chess, you'll see, etc etc. :toady: No No. You are behind the times. His principles( :rolleyes: ) are collapsing under the weight of the neocon people he appointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is NOT his Fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nikcers
04-12-2017, 04:22 PM
http://i.imgur.com/tjfPTaR.jpg

klamath
04-12-2017, 04:24 PM
To be fair, where in that article does it say that Trump wants more troops? Not in that BBC article. Jus sayinI believe this can seen to request more troops.

He called on Nato to do more to help Iraqi and Afghan "partners".

jllundqu
04-12-2017, 04:39 PM
Trump and NATO General Now want More Troops in Eastern Europe
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39585029

Trump now further betrays his own base that brought him to office. While today he has pushed for more Troops in Eastern Europe.

Seriously... where does it say Trump and NATO General want more troops in Eastern Europe?

Saying
He called on Nato to do more to help Iraqi and Afghan "partners". does not equal
want More Troops in Eastern Europe

:toady:

jllundqu
04-12-2017, 04:41 PM
...and here it comes...

Oh, pesky facts..

I keep my intellectual honesty intact. I'm asking the OP to address the omission... I'll call BS when I see it.

klamath
04-12-2017, 04:46 PM
Seriously... where does it say Trump and NATO General want more troops in Eastern Europe?

Saying does not equal

:toady:

True. The eastern Europe part does seem to be entirely made up.

cindy25
04-12-2017, 10:15 PM
Doctrine is going to have to be re-written so that war can be waged and funded on three fronts.

3 fronts? I count 7. Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Ukraine, and North Korea