PDA

View Full Version : Seals train to take out Kim

cindy25
04-12-2017, 06:02 AM
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3314568/navy-seal-training-north-korea-kim-jong-un/

I can'[t see how they could get in, kill him, and get out.

Durterte-sure but North Korea?

and who would take over? and how would they behave?

I don't see a good end to this

jmdrake
04-12-2017, 06:19 AM
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3314568/navy-seal-training-north-korea-kim-jong-un/

I can'[t see how they could get in, kill him, and get out.

Durterte-sure but North Korea?

and who would take over? and how would they behave?

I don't see a good end to this

SEALS that killed Osama Bin Laden = fake news.

specsaregood
04-12-2017, 06:23 AM

And evidently today's SEALS are a bunch of drug abusers.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/navy-seal-drug-use-staggering-investigation-finds/

Last December, as an e-mail shows, the SEALs halted all training and ordered a safety stand-down because of the drug problem.

“I feel like I’m watching our foundation, our culture erode in front of our eyes,” said Capt. Jamie Sands, the commander of 900 SEALs based on the East Coast.

Sands had been on the job for just three months and already five SEALs had been kicked off the teams for using drugs.

“I feel betrayed,” Sands said. “How do you do that to us? How do you decide that it’s OK for you to do drugs?”

anaconda
04-12-2017, 06:27 AM

Another "burial at sea?" Or something more creative?

tod evans
04-12-2017, 06:27 AM
“How do you do that to us? How do you decide that it’s OK for you to do drugs?”

Ignorant drone!

Squids have been "doing drugs" since I was in, certainly before that too....

Drugs aren't bad but anti-drug propaganda has killed and maimed countless thousands, many times over the number harmed by actual drug use...

shakey1
04-12-2017, 07:07 AM
This is a truly surreal series of events... the power elite are jimmying the lock on Pandora's box.

phill4paul
04-12-2017, 07:07 AM
Ignorant drone!

Squids have been "doing drugs" since I was in, certainly before that too....

Drugs aren't bad but anti-drug propaganda has killed and maimed countless thousands, many times over the number harmed by actual drug use...

Having your body sprained, strained, broke and battered as a matter of even simple training tends to leave one needing pain management. SEALS I have talked to said they tended to avoid military docs because it could cause them to be pulled for a period of time from their unit. So, they self medicate.

tod evans
04-12-2017, 07:13 AM
Having your body sprained, strained, broke and battered as a matter of even simple training tends to leave one needing pain management. SEALS I have talked to said they tended to avoid military docs because it could cause them to be pulled for a period of time from their unit. So, they self medicate.

The ER Docs would leave a jar of Dexedrine out the 1st, 15th and every full moon....

We'd get slammed with drunk sailors!

Oxy was given for anything from pulled muscles to headaches to the hospital staff....It worked.......

Drugs aren't good or bad but the folks who would regulate and police them are another story...