PDA

View Full Version : Stefan Molyneux Defends Sean Spicer on Holocaust Comments

dannno
04-11-2017, 11:38 PM
:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRWAIg4oLGg

Spoiler alert: he promises to defend Sean Spicer in the beginning, goes on a long rant about what he said, then doesn't defend Sean Spicer (see why at 10:30-11:18)

NorthCarolinaLiberty
04-12-2017, 12:34 AM
Ah, the old Hitler reference. Page 8 of the playbook.

"We're dealing with Hitler revisited, a totalitarianism and a brutality that is naked and unprecedented in modern times."

--George Bush on Saddam Hussein.
--Remarks at a Republican Campaign Rally in Manchester, New Hampshire
October 23, 1990

NorthCarolinaLiberty
04-12-2017, 12:50 AM
Of course, this Sean Spice Girl is no match for the CIA's George Bush. Bush did propaganda right!

But my money is on Homer Simpson:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lsnc5FFI5Dw

AZJoe
04-12-2017, 04:00 AM
When Spicer did his trite Hitler comparison, I thought he was referring to the government that unilaterally invades other nations, that perpetrates false flags or repeatedly exploits tragic events with false lies as a pretext to launch knee-jerk bombing raids on other nations, that regularly violates national sovereignty, that aligns itself and protects dictatorial governments, that pursues an imperial quest for empire of puppet vassal states across the world (via staged color revolutions, funded coups, manufactured rebels and terrorists, aerial bombings, etc. ) to implement puppet regimes,
but I was wrong. Spicer wasn't talking about Washington, but rather one of the Fourth Reich's targeted victims.

shakey1
04-12-2017, 05:40 AM
It's the ol' foot-in-the-mouth maneuver.

juleswin
04-12-2017, 05:49 AM
When will Stefan Molyneux do "the truth about the holocaust"? he has done the truth about the less controversial Slavery and yet nothing on the holocaust. I mean, this is really a no brainer for him to do. Is he afraid that he would uncover something that goes against the govt and tribes narrative about the event?

Only time would tell.

jmdrake
04-12-2017, 07:02 AM
Well I guess Stefan's off the Trump Train. Good move.