PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones & Mike Savage says Trump could be screwed by neocons.

eleganz
04-11-2017, 10:23 PM
Means a lot more coming from Savage who has been nothing but supportive of Trump since the beginning.

Also interesting tidbit, Savage's son founded and still owns Rockstar energy drink, he's a multi billionaire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXyUOR-GN1g

AngryCanadian
04-11-2017, 11:08 PM
A lot of somewhat sane Republicans are waking up.

Jamesiv1
04-12-2017, 04:29 AM
"Who does Trump listen to? I'll tell you who he listens to: He listens to Michael Savage, he listens to InfoWars, he reads Drudge report..."

lol

CaptUSA
04-12-2017, 05:14 AM
You know, I just have to laugh...

These guys still think that Trump is getting screwed. I guess they never even considered that they're the ones who've been getting screwed all along. Useful idiots.

shakey1
04-12-2017, 05:37 AM
https://2016primary.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/uotxi.jpg

H. E. Panqui
04-12-2017, 05:43 AM

These guys still think that Trump is getting screwed. I guess they never even considered that they're the ones who've been getting screwed all along. Useful idiots.

...exactly...and the barrage on republican inc. talk radio has been overwhelming...'trump is justified in bombing...assad gassed children'...:rolleyes:...'trump is good but 'the neocons' are trying to corrupt him'...:rolleyes:...let's talk about susan rice for the rest of show...:rolleyes:

...democrats blow, republicans suck...always...

jmdrake
04-12-2017, 06:06 AM
Means a lot more coming from Savage who has been nothing but supportive of Trump since the beginning.

Also interesting tidbit, Savage's son founded and still owns Rockstar energy drink, he's a multi billionaire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXyUOR-GN1g

LOL. Listening to liberty Trump boosters say everything other than "We were wrong about Trump from the beginning" is rich. Super rich. At 3 minutes in Dr. Savage eviscerates Alex Jones' "Trump maybe made a brilliant Machiavellian move by bombing Syria while the Chinese were there" theory. And rather than defend his own stupidity, Alex Jones simply rolls over and agrees.

Here's my question. How many naval gazing "How could our golden boy be wrong" threads do we need? In the meantime Paul Ryan is forging ahead on RyanTrumpRomneySaveObamacare, Freedom Caucus members are peeling off one by one, and I don't see any discussion about that.

Here's the bottom line. If Trump was ever for liberty (and I don't think he was) he isn't now. As for all the speculation as to why.....

https://i.imgflip.com/151rwi.jpg

anaconda
04-12-2017, 06:28 AM
Savage flip flops as much as Glenn Beck.

William Tell
04-12-2017, 06:48 AM
Michael Savage sounds more "awake" and less of an establishment cheerleader than Alex does now. Does anyone else realize how weird that is?

jmdrake
04-12-2017, 06:50 AM
Michael Savage sounds more "awake" and less of an establishment cheerleader than Alex does now. Does anyone else realize how weird that is?

LOL. Yeah. I listened to the entire video. Savage having Wilkerson on (Colin Powell's chief of staff) and Wilkerson explaining how this is like the fake intel leading up to Iraq was pretty compelling. Alex is a Trump fanboy. Savage came off sounding intelligent.

William Tell
04-12-2017, 06:54 AM
LOL. Yeah. I listened to the entire video. Savage having Wilkerson on (Colin Powell's chief of staff) and Wilkerson explaining how this is like the fake intel leading up to Iraq was pretty compelling. Alex is a Trump fanboy. Savage came off sounding intelligent.
Someone needs to make a movie to pass out like AJ used to. Here's a title suggestion "The Trump Deception Bring Alex Back"

RJB
04-12-2017, 09:12 AM

We all are getting screwed.

William Tell
04-12-2017, 09:13 AM
We all are getting screwed.

AJ and Savage gave their consent last year.

RJB
04-12-2017, 09:14 AM
Savage flip flops as much as Glenn Beck.

He used to say that neocon is a word only used by antisemites.

RJB
04-12-2017, 09:14 AM
AJ and Savage gave their consent last year.

I never did.

William Tell
04-12-2017, 09:15 AM
I never did.

They consented for you, but don't want any blame.

nobody's_hero
04-12-2017, 02:39 PM
Maybe this will incense republican grassroots to run neocons out of their party for good. I doubt it though. Neocons will continue giving the GOP brand a bad name and throwing the pendulum wildly back to Democrats each election cycle.

We tried to clean their house for them in 2008. In 2012 they should have put 2 + 2 together and realized Mitt Romney was a neocon-pushed setup to throw the election to Obama. You'd think at some point they have to catch on, maybe when they see neocons with bloody hatchets standing over an elephant corpse, they'll assume something's not quite right with their party.

jllundqu
04-12-2017, 03:16 PM
Glenn Beck is beating the war drums now too... unfucking real how moronic people are... but oh well.. just rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic... it's all going down man!

eleganz
04-12-2017, 04:25 PM

Thats exactly why it was worth posting and watching.

klamath
04-12-2017, 04:31 PM
I quit listening to talk radio 20 years ago because I figured out that they were about as real as The Apprentice show and the Miss USA pageant.......

AuH20
04-12-2017, 06:01 PM
Savage has been based for awhile. Listen to him take down this hysterical woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty1-meLFtr4

Mike4Freedom
04-12-2017, 06:19 PM
Savage has been based for awhile. Listen to him take down this hysterical woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty1-meLFtr4

Credit where credit is due.

merkelstan
04-13-2017, 05:19 AM
L
Here's the bottom line. If Trump was ever for liberty (and I don't think he was) he isn't now. As for all the speculation as to why.....

https://i.imgflip.com/151rwi.jpg

Because it means everything to understand who did what, why. You are looking at a shipwreck and saying "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO WAS REALLY AT THE HELM!"
You are looking at a hijacked plane and saying, "DON'T ASK WHO THE HIJACKERS WERE!"

That serves evil.

timosman
04-13-2017, 05:28 AM

The existing thread has been archived :rolleyes:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?427148-Michael-Savage-%93sick-and-tired%94-of-fighting-wars-to-protect-Israel

jmdrake
04-13-2017, 06:32 AM
Because it means everything to understand who did what, why. You are looking at a shipwreck and saying "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO WAS REALLY AT THE HELM!"
You are looking at a hijacked plane and saying, "DON'T ASK WHO THE HIJACKERS WERE!"

That serves evil.

^That is a stupid question to ask while you are in the air and the plane is being hijacked and you are on the plan. Seriously the only question to ask at that point is "How do we get control of the damn thing?" Who cares if the hijackers are Al Qaeda or ISIS (ISIL? IS?) or IRA or KKK while you are in the air?

So, back to the actual discussion. The vast majority of us now realize that Trump has betrayed the liberty movement. Some of us think Trump is just being Trump. Others of us think that "Trump really is a good guy and own our side, but he's being forced, coerced, seduced (by his own daughter no less), into doing the wrong thing." Ummmm....okay. It's still Trump at the helm doing the wrong thing! Worrying about why Trump is flying the liberty plane into the ground is irrelevant to anything other than the bruised egos of those who supported him.

Thought exercise. How would your view of what you should do next change based on the following possibilities? 1) Trump was a statist all along and played liberty lovers like fools. 2) Trump is being "blackmailed". 3) Trump has the hots for his daughter and she convinced him to attack Syria 4) Trump is really playing infinity-D chess and you just don't understand it but he has a plan?

I can tell you from me it doesn't make a hill of beans difference. I oppose what Trump is doing now just like I oppose the Trump administrations expansion of TSA groping and I oppose the Trump administration's war of words against states legalizing marijuana and I oppose Trump for attacking the Freedom Caucus for having the audacity to actually want a real appeal of Obamacare. I don't make excuses for the Trump administration. I never made them. And when Trump does something right like rollback Obama's against aerial plant food (CO2), and killing the TPP, I say "Good job Trump!" I defend Trump against asinine attacks from the dems like "Steve Bannon is a white supremacist" or "Trump helped the Russians hack the election." The Russians didn't hack the election. They hacked the DNC and showed that Hillary had "hacked and slashed" her way through the DNC primary.

So here's the bottom line. You know what really serves evil? What you are doing right now. Not taking the time to understand what someone else is saying and ignorantly throwing your opinion around in "big letters" as if that makes it more valid. I oppose the evil that I see whether it's coming from Trump or some other source. I don't make excuses for evil by saying "Well....Trump is really deep down good but he's being controlled by evil." If Trump is controlled by evil then that makes him an evil robot.

Now here is the real truth about Trump, since you seem to want to know so bad. Trump was never a man of principles! It seems odd that I even have to say it, but I do. Go back and read Trump's book "The America We Deserve." In it he said all sorts of leftist crap like "America deserves an assault weapons ban." But guess what happened? In 2015 Bill Clinton asked Donald Trump to "get involved in Republican politics" (run for the GOP presidential nomination). In order to do that, Trump had to convince republican voters that he was not the same person that wrote a book calling for gun control. So how did he do it? Simple. He spent his own money to do market research to find out what issue was the most important to the GOP grassroots and that divides the grassroots from the establishment of the party, and that turned out to be immigration. Then he made his campaign to be as bombastic about immigration as possible. You and others keep forgetting that Trump is a salesman. More importantly he's a dishonest salesman. All he cares about is getting the sale...making the "deal." That's his entire world. Until you understand that, you will never understand Trump. This "betrayal" by Trump is him making a sale. And guess what? He has CNN, his arch "enemy" (friendemy really), singing his praises for attacking Syria and "standing up to Russia." Trump is being Trump. The sooner people realize that the better. But some people will never realize that. My ex-wife agrees with most, if not all, of my criticisms of the Obama administration, but she still thinks he was "an amazing president" because she's convinced herself that everything wrong he ever did was because the people around him forced him to do it. Trump supporters are in many ways like Obama supporters. Enough said.

timosman
04-13-2017, 06:59 AM
Trump supporters are in many ways like Obama supporters

Hope and change baby! Hope and change.:cool:

Athan
04-13-2017, 08:12 AM

A good point had he not started off since January doing the complete opposite of what he is doing now. This is a CHANGE of behavior on policies, not a continuation of suspected behavior. There is clearly something going on that is much different than previously.

merkelstan
04-13-2017, 08:44 AM
I agree with quite a bit of what you wrote so I'll just respond where i do not.

^That is a stupid question to ask while you are in the air and the plane is being hijacked and you are on the plan. Seriously the only question to ask at that point is "How do we get control of the damn thing?" Who cares if the hijackers are Al Qaeda or ISIS (ISIL? IS?) or IRA or KKK while you are in the air?

There's a problem with the hijacked airliner analogy in that a plane really is controlled by the pilot, whereas the government isn't steered by the President. Thousands of actors are playing, and to make any meaningful analysis of the situation, you need to study lobbies, ideologies, tribes, religions, intelligence agencies and other group structures to identify the currents of power. Having a grasp of those gives the daily news of appointments, press statements, military actions etc. a causal framework.

Worrying about why Trump is flying the liberty plane into the ground is irrelevant to anything other than the bruised egos of those who supported him.

How Republican of you. I remember you people saying "Doesn't matter who planned 9'11. We have to bomb THESE guys!"

I repeat: It matters a lot if Trump was strongarmed into pushing regime change or if it's somethnig he was just pretending to oppose. Given we have heard the unison braying of the press for more Syrian blood for the past 6 years, we have to begin to look at who has been pushing this policy all along.

Thought exercise. How would your view of what you should do next change based on the following possibilities? 1) Trump was a statist all along and played liberty lovers like fools. 2) Trump is being "blackmailed". 3) Trump has the hots for his daughter and she convinced him to attack Syria 4) Trump is really playing infinity-D chess and you just don't understand it but he has a plan?

Thought exercise: Why did you not realize that 1 and 2 are not mutually exclusive?
Both are true. We all knew Trump was a statist: you are not uniquely blessed to have percieved that.

I oppose the evil that I see whether it's coming from Trump or some other source.

Yet you oppose identifying the source.

Trump was never a man of principles![/B]

[ignoring false attributions of positions]

Well I just read the introduction and part of the first chapter and he already predicts the crash of 2000 and the WTC bombing ;) Tedious self-promoting though. No surprises. Is there some specific portion you want me to read?

As his speeches and the book clearly show his principle is, "I want what is best for the USA, and I know what it is." So yeah he only has one - ie not enough to be a principled man :P

jmdrake
04-13-2017, 09:11 AM
I agree with quite a bit of what you wrote so I'll just respond where i do not.

There's a problem with the hijacked airliner analogy in that a plane really is controlled by the pilot, whereas the government isn't steered by the President. Thousands of actors are playing, and to make any meaningful analysis of the situation, you need to study lobbies, ideologies, tribes, religions, intelligence agencies and other group structures to identify the currents of power.

Well it was your analogy. ;) That said, airplanes aren't controlled strictly by the pilot either. There are computers involved, air traffic controllers etc. In fact it's possible to take over an airplane and fly it from the ground.

Now here's what is "controlled by the president." Donald Trump is (supposedly) in control of Donald Trump. So let's say he didn't order the strike on Syria. He can go on national television and say "I didn't order the attack on Syria." So...the most likely scenario is...he actually did order the attack on Syria. Nobody is expecting Donald Trump to wave a magic want and do away with the Federal Reserve for example. But it is reasonable to expect Donald Trump to control what he actually claims to be controlling and to hold him accountable for what he actually has claimed responsibility for doing, rather than going off on conspiracy theories about who supposedly "hijacked" his presidency.

Here is a straight forward question. Why do you apparently not believe that Donald Trump is just doing what he wants to do?

How Republican of you. I remember you people saying "Doesn't matter who planned 9'11. We have to bomb THESE guys!"

:rolleyes: No you don't remember me saying that. See my sig. That said Donald Trump is doing what Donald Trump said he would do. How republican of you to make excuses for Donald Trump that you were apparently unwilling to make for Barack Obama.

I repeat: It matters a lot if Trump was strongarmed into pushing regime change or if it's somethnig he was just pretending to oppose. Given we have heard the unison braying of the press for more Syrian blood for the past 6 years, we have to begin to look at who has been pushing this policy all along.

I repeat, Donald Trump has been all over the map on regime change. He advocated for regime change in Iraq and Libya. Watch this, repeat and watch it again until you finally get it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=OTqoz0RYvVM

Thought exercise: Why did you not realize that 1 and 2 are not mutually exclusive?
Both are true. We all knew Trump was a statist: you are not uniquely blessed to have percieved that.

I repeat, Donald Trump has been all over the map on regime change. He advocated for regime change in Iraq and Libya. Watch this, repeat and watch it again until you finally get it.

Yet you oppose identifying the source.

I have not opposed identifying the source. I'm saying its irrelevant if you aren't willing to face the truth which is that Donald Trump has always been for regime change.

Well I just read a few pages of the introduction and first chapter and he already predicts the crash of 2000 and the WTC bombing ;) Tedious self-promoting though. No surprises. Is there some specific portion you want me to read?

I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today’s Internet technology we should be able to tell within 72-hours if a potential gun owner has a record.

Source: The America We Deserve, by Donald Trump, p.102 , Jul 2, 2000

Madison320
04-13-2017, 09:14 AM
A lot of somewhat sane Republicans are waking up.

On the other hand a couple days ago I heard Savage say we need a wall "because cells have walls".

unknown
04-13-2017, 10:34 AM
Cant stand that Ron Paul hating Israeli firster Savage.

But at-least theyre acknowledging that Trump is wrong.

Superfluous Man
04-13-2017, 10:44 AM

Tell me about it.

Seeing that Ben Garrison comic on the Youtube screen makes my blood boil. That fool was such an unabashed cheerleader for Trump all through the campaign from the moment he declared he was running. What cause did he think he was advancing all that time?

enhanced_deficit
04-15-2018, 09:48 AM
Isn't Michael "bomb bomb Iraq/Iran" Weiner aka Savage himself a closet neocon?

But Alex' reversal is still bit stunning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YdInfbywPA

Brian4Liberty
04-15-2018, 10:14 AM
Isn't Michael "bomb bomb Iraq/Iran" Weiner aka Savage himself a closet neocon?

But Alex' reversal is still bit stunning.

Savage likes to rant a lot, so no telling what he said on a given day, but he has always been pretty much anti-war.

Do you have a quote from him on bombing Iraq or Iran?

enhanced_deficit
04-15-2018, 10:22 AM
Savage likes to rant a lot, so no telling what he said on a given day, but he has always been pretty much anti-war.

Do you have a quote from him on bombing Iraq or Iran?

I have not heard him in a long while once I relaized he was an oppotunist/con artist/ go with flow kinda media guy trying to make a living on air. He's entertaining and pretty informed on herbal meds and wide range of things if one has free time and this is all very dated impression from years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4eS-dhBbgQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmDKrXonK8g

Probably tons of examples like these unless he has managed to get past pro war rants cleansed.

Brian4Liberty
04-15-2018, 10:38 AM
I have not heard him in a long while once I relaized he was an oppotunist/con artist/ go with flow kinda media guy trying to make a living on air. He's entertaining and pretty informed on herbal meds and wide range of things if one has free time and this is all very dated impression from years ago.

Probably tons of examples like these unless he has managed to get past pro war rants cleansed.

Those are the same rant above, which seems to be about Bush bringing Muslim refuges to the US and a reaction to PC advocacy of Islam and bringing it to the US ("the religion of peace"). Probably the kind of show he would do after a terrorist attack. Not sure why he references Iran. He is saying "bring our boys back home", which isn't a neocon position.

TheCount
04-15-2018, 11:03 AM

This.

How these people can simultaneously believe that Trump is the uber-alpha real man decider and also such a credulous moron that he just goes along with whatever the people around him say is beyond me. Obviously those are two mutually exclusive personalities.

nobody's_hero
04-15-2018, 04:08 PM
I wonder if the FBI found something during that raid.