PDA

View Full Version : Sean Spicer should resign that was a horrible error.

AngryCanadian
04-11-2017, 09:54 PM
Sean Spicer should resign that was a horrible error.

Its as if Sean Spicer doesn't know history and compares Assad to the Nazis.:rolleyes:

shakey1
04-12-2017, 05:33 AM
Isn't the bombing of Syria the horrible error at issue here?

tod evans
04-12-2017, 06:19 AM

Certainly not!

There's opportunity for offence to be taken....:rolleyes:

Schifference
04-12-2017, 06:30 AM

Was it the HRC machine or leaks/Russia that were the issue?

fedupinmo
04-12-2017, 08:20 AM
Everybody should repeatedly recuse themselves or resign so we can let the globalists have it all.
Quitters!

CaptUSA
04-12-2017, 08:30 AM
https://pics.onsizzle.com/lance-bradley-lance-bradley-pepsi-that-was-the-biggest-pr-18768694.png

milgram
04-12-2017, 09:12 AM
Spicer actually said "destabilize Syria" twice yesterday
First at the press conference, then again on TV with Wolf Blizter

TheCount
04-12-2017, 09:35 AM
I don't think this incident was particularly terrible, but I do think Spicer needs to go. Not because of this comment, but in general he is just a poor communicator and seems to cause more problems than he solves.

helmuth_hubener
04-12-2017, 09:42 AM
but in general he is just a poor communicator and seems to cause more problems than he solves.

Problems for whom?

For Trump!

And are you caring about that? Are we all very concerned about that now? Did I miss something? Come on. Trump's a big boy. He can take care of himself. He knows what he's doing (even if no one else does!).

Plus, having a "poor communicator" as press secretary or whatever this guy's title is, is eff-yuu-enn: FUN! He yells and screams at the leftist propagandist losers! He makes gaffes! He generates "scandals" and controversy! What more could we want? I love it. Spicer Forever.

undergroundrr
04-12-2017, 10:44 AM
The whole point of trump's administration is to be tone deaf, un-PC, alpha. Spicer's doing great. This is the big American business, big money, big decisions, take no prisoners White House. Break eggs, make omelets. Spicer's a hoot and he should just keep doing what he's doing.

It's not a place for dumpy, wonky, passive aggressive ideologues who sit moping in a corner in all the meetings. No place for that kind of guy.

dannno
04-12-2017, 10:53 AM
Problems for whom?

For Trump!

And are you caring about that? Are we all very concerned about that now? Did I miss something? Come on. Trump's a big boy. He can take care of himself. He knows what he's doing (even if no one else does!).

Plus, having a "poor communicator" as press secretary or whatever this guy's title is, is eff-yuu-enn: FUN! He yells and screams at the leftist propagandist losers! He makes gaffes! He generates "scandals" and controversy! What more could we want? I love it. Spicer Forever.

I don't understand why Trump needs a Press Secretary. It seems like anybody he picked would be inferior to himself.

TheCount
04-12-2017, 11:14 AM
Problems for whom?

For everyone. The administration is incapable of communicating its intent.

Regardless of whether or not you agree with what the administration is doing, poor communication makes it worse.

Every day I'm less sure that Trump is capable of taking care of anything, let alone himself. If he was my kid, I'm not sure I'd trust him with a hamster.

When contrarianism wins out.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
04-12-2017, 11:39 AM
The administration is incapable of communicating its intent.

You're the one who is constantly saying that Don is doing exactly those things he said he was going to do. Now, you change your tune when it suits you.

Every day I'm less sure that Trump is capable of taking care of anything, let alone himself. If he was my kid, I'm not sure I'd trust him with a hamster.

Typical jealousy of people with money, made worse when you're a liberal.

When contrarianism wins out.

You should know about be contrary.

CaptUSA
04-12-2017, 11:40 AM
I don't understand why Trump needs a Press Secretary. It seems like anybody he picked would be inferior to himself.

I agree. Trump is superior to all of us! I'm just happy he allows us to share the same air as him! Damn, he's the best! And so handsome, too!

devil21
04-12-2017, 01:01 PM
Not one of Spicer's follow up statements says anything other than some wordy version of "I screwed up, sorry". He never outright says anything that directly implies that Hitler gassed anyone. Rather, he is apologizing for letting the truth slip. "Truth is treason in an empire of lies" comes to mind. He is apologizing for committing treason.

!!!!

eta: RPF is removing posts on this thread that expose the 6m gassed jews lie that Spicer let slip during press conference. Spicer's "error" was about Hitler not gassing anyone.
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/04/spicer-even-hitler-didnt-use-gas-on-his-own-people.html
The gas chamber myth is probably the biggest single historical lie of the 20th century. Hitler was a big actor in the CFR plan to create the state of Israel on behalf of Britain (see: Balfour (Rothschild) Declaration). He retired to South America as part of Operation Paperclip. Bush family's Standard Oil (now Chevron) supplied oil products to the Nazis and Americans. Learn real history instead of the textbook, approved horseshit from the bankers.

jllundqu
04-12-2017, 01:02 PM

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-LP2o1c7_xnw/VRB8-YMwN7I/AAAAAAAAC-E/BW9tJGyZfcA/w426-h300/Vladimir-Putin-laugh-gif.gif

misterx
04-12-2017, 02:39 PM
I just think it's funny that he made a comparison to WW2, because I've been telling people that killing ten kids with chemical weapons is nothing compared to what we did in WW2, firebombing entire German cities, and obliterating two Japanese cities with nuclear bombs. I'm pretty sure Truman killed a lot more kids than Assad has, but he's a hero for it, and Assad is a butcher. Go figure.

As a side note, if Hitler was willing to use chemical weapons on Jews and homosexuals, then why wasn't he willing to use them on enemy troops? Could it be that was fake too?

undergroundrr
04-12-2017, 03:16 PM
killing ten kids with chemical weapons

trump or Assad? I'm trying to keep a tally.

misterx
04-12-2017, 03:51 PM
trump or Assad? I'm trying to keep a tally.

Neither.

undergroundrr
04-12-2017, 03:56 PM
Neither.

Good. Whether the Idlib gassing was by Assad or not, he, trump, Putin, ISIS and Al Qaeda have all killed WAY more than 10 kids each. Who were you talking about who's killed 10 kids with chemical weapons? It must be somebody just getting started. It's a competitive field.

misterx
04-12-2017, 04:04 PM
Good. Whether the Idlib gassing was by Assad or not, he, trump, Putin, ISIS and Al Qaeda have all killed WAY more than 10 kids each. Who were you talking about who's killed 10 kids with chemical weapons? It must be somebody just getting started. It's a competitive field.

I was speaking strictly of chemical weapons, and that one incident in Idlib, because apparently those ten kids are the only ones that matter.

undergroundrr
04-12-2017, 04:19 PM
I was speaking strictly of chemical weapons, and that one incident in Idlib, because apparently those ten kids are the only ones that matter.

Okay. So I'll register that as "not sure."

Anyhow, I don't see the point of trying to persuading a person that somebody who gassed 10 kids compares favorably with Truman. A cold-blooded killer, whether trump or Jeffrey Dahmer will kill in proportion to his individual thirst for blood, the tools at hand and his perceived ability to get away with it. Why not let's condemn all cold-blooded killers?

CPUd
04-17-2017, 10:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RvfzFv3c6Y