PDA

View Full Version : Trump orders military options plan for NK

devil21
04-10-2017, 09:20 PM
NK too? China reportedly moving 150k troops to NK border. US carrier group heading toward NK. Hoping this is fake news.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/trump-orders-military-advisers-prepare-10197448?service=responsive

President Trump has ordered his military advisers to be ready with a list of options to smash North Korea’s nuclear threat.

One of the advisers, Lieutenant General H. R. McMaster, confirmed his Commander-in-Chief has made the order as a U.S. carrier strike group heads for the region.

It is believed that among the options are combined special forces raids and pre-emptive missile strikes. more at link

CPUd
04-10-2017, 09:23 PM
President Donald could probably de-escalate the shit out of them with 20 or 30 tomahawks.

ghengis86
04-10-2017, 09:27 PM
I always wondered, why not invite the fat NORK to Mar A Largo and just bullshit, golf and drink for a few days? Buy him some high class call girls, shower him in vice, and let him know, "hey Kim, let my boys come in, set up a central bank, put all that hard, manual labor to work, enjoy the finer things in life,and stop worrying about us bombing the fuck out of you?"

I mean, at least the death toll would be less and the end result would be the same.

CPUd
04-10-2017, 09:36 PM
I always wondered, why not invite the fat NORK to Mar A Largo and just bullshit, golf and drink for a few days? Buy him some high class call girls, shower him in vice, and let him know, "hey Kim, let my boys come in, set up a central bank, put all that hard, manual labor to work, enjoy the finer things in life,and stop worrying about us bombing the fuck out of you?"

I mean, at least the death toll would be less and the end result would be the same.

Wouldn't happen without breaking alliances with South Korea and maybe Japan. Technically Korea is still at war.

Also, the UN.

phill4paul
04-10-2017, 09:37 PM
Options? None are off the table.

sparebulb
04-10-2017, 09:41 PM
Wing Attack Plan "R"

http://nakedfilmmaking.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Dr.-Strangelove-101-297x400.jpg

nikcers
04-10-2017, 11:27 PM
I think China actually cut them off completely now where we are sending coal to China that NK normally would have.

CPUd
04-10-2017, 11:50 PM
We could probably nuke the shit out of North Korea to send a message to Japan and remind them once again what will happen if they fuck with America. Then we could take the bok choi, or make South Korea pay.

04-11-2017, 10:24 AM
I always wondered, why not invite the fat NORK to Mar A Largo and just bull$#@!, golf and drink for a few days? Buy him some high class call girls, shower him in vice, and let him know, "hey Kim, let my boys come in, set up a central bank, put all that hard, manual labor to work, enjoy the finer things in life,and stop worrying about us bombing the $#@! out of you?"

Honestly, that seems like a workable plan.

timosman
04-11-2017, 10:27 AM

Way cheaper too. With all the savings think about all the entertainment they could afford for the visit. :cool: