PDA

View Full Version : Susan Rice to McMaster: Get rid of Bannon-led group

Brian4Liberty
04-10-2017, 08:40 PM
Ex-Obama national security adviser to McMaster: Get rid of Bannon-led group (http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/20/susan-rice-urges-hr-mcmaster-get-rid-stephen-banno/)
By Dave Boyer - The Washington Times - Monday, February 20, 2017

Former Obama national security adviser Susan E. Rice on Monday urged her new counterpart in the Trump White House, Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster, to get rid of a national security wing led by presidential strategist Stephen Bannon.

“Hope you will be able to choose your team, have direct reporting and daily access to POTUS, and can eliminate Strategic Initiatives Group,” Ms. Rice wrote in a congratulatory note to Lt. Gen. McMaster on Twitter.

The Strategic Initiatives Group is a layer of the White House National Security Council that’s led by Mr. Bannon.
More: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/20/susan-rice-urges-hr-mcmaster-get-rid-stephen-banno/

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/851128684668780544

twomp
04-10-2017, 09:53 PM
Susan Rice is such an idiot. Everyone knows its not McMaster that's running the show. It's Ivanka Trump. #moron

AuH20
04-10-2017, 09:58 PM
Uniparty rules.

phill4paul
04-10-2017, 10:03 PM
Who elected any of these policy winks? All serve at the behest of the Chief. This contrived bullshit of warring factions belays the fact that Trump could appoint Ron Paul as his top adviser. The fact that he hasn't should tell you all you need to know.

anaconda
04-11-2017, 01:43 AM
Isn't Susan Rice out of office?

timosman
04-11-2017, 02:27 AM
Who elected any of these policy winks? All serve at the behest of the Chief. This contrived bullshit of warring factions belays the fact that Trump could appoint Ron Paul as his top adviser. The fact that he hasn't should tell you all you need to know.

He could appoint Rand if he really wanted.

Mordan
04-11-2017, 03:31 AM
Uniparty rules.

You know. Right now I think Trump was way over his head. The deep state machine got him in the end. Because he had too much to lose. The deep state was smart not to kill him. They got him from the inside.

When morons on this forum argue Trump could nominate Ron Paul... how do you think the media would react? They would double down on the Russian narrative with the help of the Republicans. They would paint Trump as the Twin of the Crazy Uncle in the Attic and 60% of the country would drink it with pleasure.

Trump was not for nothing though. What Trump did was very healthy for our world. With Hillary nothing would have been learned.

merkelstan
04-11-2017, 07:33 AM
You know. Right now I think Trump was way over his head. The deep state machine got him in the end. Because he had too much to lose. The deep state was smart not to kill him. They got him from the inside..

This is what I conclude as well.

What will the deep state plan be for 2020? Well first off there will be no chance 'their boy' will not win this time. And the best way to ensure this is to control both Dem and Repub primary winners.

In case that doesn't work again, I am already seeing the social media sphere and youtube shutting down true free media and replacing it with ******* shill "alternative" mouthpieces. Been going on for a while but soon they will own almosot all of the 'alternativ media'.

Then .. well they weren't too far off just Diebolding it for Hillary, if it ever comes to it next time they will be able to swing it for their boy. Bet on it.

And of course the last resort - the illusion-breaking one - is to simply coerce the alternative president to suck swamp critter dick all day long.

timosman
04-11-2017, 07:43 AM
coerce the alternative president to suck swamp critter dick all day long.

They should have it on TV! This would red pill anybody.

http://images.politico.com/global/2015/01/27/150127_sauditrip9_ap.jpg

Jan2017
04-11-2017, 09:27 AM
Isn't Susan Rice out of office?

Well, I hope Congressman Gowdy asks her about this unusual tweet at her upcoming House Intel Committee testimony.

An NSA Director-Manager tweeting anything fer' Chris' sake . . . it's more unusual behaviour from her.
(It does go to motive)

twomp
04-11-2017, 10:14 AM
You know. Right now I think Trump was way over his head. The deep state machine got him in the end. Because he had too much to lose. The deep state was smart not to kill him. They got him from the inside.

When morons on this forum argue Trump could nominate Ron Paul... how do you think the media would react? They would double down on the Russian narrative with the help of the Republicans. They would paint Trump as the Twin of the Crazy Uncle in the Attic and 60% of the country would drink it with pleasure.

Trump was not for nothing though. What Trump did was very healthy for our world. With Hillary nothing would have been learned.

I agree. The media totally helped Trump win this election. They would have turned on him if he nominated Ron Paul for anything.

Gumba of Liberty
04-11-2017, 03:21 PM

He #Red-pilled 1/3 of the country in 20 months. Just watch how the #MAGA/America First/Paleocon/Jacksonian/Nationalist/Constitutionalist coalition reacts to betrayal. Spoiler Alert: The Uniparty/DeepState/Globalists/Statists/Elite won't like it.